Random Talk
cause wtf
btw I went to a cabelas recently after not having gone in a long time

was yours last year full of massive elaborate taxidermy displays, mountain lions attacking elk and such? holy shit
2 users liked this post: chronovore, Potato
(08-21-2024, 02:46 AM)Uncle wrote: btw I went to a cabelas recently after not having gone in a long time

was yours last year full of massive elaborate taxidermy displays, mountain lions attacking elk and such? holy shit

The Cabela's I went to in Richmond had a fucking full-blown fishtank with a waterfall! But, yes, lots of taxidermy.

It was fucking marvellous!!!!!!
1 user liked this post: Uncle
in the knife section I was like

[Image: Fu4n1iM.png]
4 users liked this post: benji, Polident, Nintex, Potato
I’ve started to buy large carrots and eat them like bugs bunny.
2 users liked this post: Potato, benji
Important question, in full drag?
4 users liked this post: DavidCroquet, BIONIC, chronovore, Potato
does anyone else get that thing where it feels like clicking a link isn't working so you get enraged and assume something is fucked with that specific tab so you open it in a new tab and close the old one and it still takes a while but at least you're confident in the knowledge that it's a new clean process
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex
I had one of those random thoughts. Whatever happened to Certs and what the hell was Retsyn? Thanks to the internet I found out....

Quote:Certs were classified as mints, but they contained no oils of any mint plant. Instead, as has long been advertised, the mints contain "Retsyn," a trademarked name for a mixture of copper gluconate, partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, and flavoring. It is the copper gluconate in Retsyn which gives Certs its signature green flecks.

It was discontinued for having partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, which is not allowed as an ingredient in food sold in the United States since 2018

2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji
Retsyn is one of the funniest things ever done by any company imo.
1 user liked this post: killamajig