“Every day, I come by your house and I pick you up.
Movies
2 users liked this post: chronovore, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth

Rofl

I guess making yt peepo animu is a get out of DEI free card?  lol
Looks trash.

Usually, when a studio produces something so they don't lose the rights to a property, it doesn't turn out great.
2 users liked this post: Nintex, chronovore
As it went from live-action footage to cel shading, I felt my emotions flatten out the same way.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, Nintex

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Dat clickbait thumbnail.
Dead
1 user liked this post: chronovore
On cgi cartoons, there’s a new Watchmen adaptation purporting to be comic accurate. Not good, but more so the choices made are really strange. The whole aesthetic is like a telltale game. Voice acting is all over the place. Manhattan sounds like robotic text to speech. The movie and TV show appropriately went for detached and cold. Comedian talks like an anime character or that Overdrift parody. The writing is all sanitized and PG13. I’m too lazy to check, but no blue dick makes me think it might be. Black Freighter is awkwardly worked in. Many side characters and world building are left out. Despite being two parts, likely over three hours total when finished, it feels rushed. Strange. Sort of feel it makes the movie more impressive and also any “comic accurate” version needs to be a season long series. Here, they have Metropolis holding the meeting, but don't get into who he is. Who the Minutemen were. It brushes past all that. The motion comic released in lead up the movie all voiced by one guy is better.
2 users liked this post: Nintex, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
The movie was 90% comic accurate. Like, the cause for unity in the ending was the only change, and everything else was nearly exactly the comic. The idea that the comic was a reaction to Thatcher and Reagan brinksmanship, specific to that era was brought up for filming: "why not update it? does anyone care about Reagan or nukes any longer?" 

Snyder is not my favorite director, but when he follows the comic correctly, he can put together a good film. 

Lord only knows what they think they're doing here.
1 user liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Quote:While touring around Florida with Thirty Seconds to Mars, the actor and musician recently made a stop at Disney World to try out the Tron Lightcycle Run ahead of Disney‘s Oct. 10, 2025 premiere for Tron: Ares.

Alien Romulus 5/10

Threatens to be decent for half an hour and descends into shite

The first 2 were enjoyable so lets see if they can stick the landing.
Trap 4/10

Josh hartnett plays Ethan hawke playing a retarded murder enthusiast
1 user liked this post: Nintex
Watching Blade 2, after all of the jumping around and vampires exploding, my wife comments, “This seems like a movie that boys would enjoy.“ She is 100% correct.
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Nintex

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: pFqWfg2.png]
1 user liked this post: killamajig

This looks like, literally nothing? I don't