Playstation 5 Thread of Sony Ponies and Remakes
Star 
As the resident Bore Sony fanboy I felt obligated to make a new thread. 

Snob

Have ya'll heard the good news about Spider-man?

2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex
Is his new suit is made of feces?
Triggered
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Straight Edge, Let's Cyber
Canonically the black suit is made of Venom's feces  

They're just being true to the lore. 

Marimo
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
Does PS5 have any exclusives yet? Or are people just buying it for FIFA and Call of Duty?
(06-03-2023, 06:13 PM)bork wrote: Is his new suit is made of feces?
Triggered
Everything Marvel is made of feces.  OH!

This is pretty funny on a number of levels.

1. PS WiiU runs like shit
  2. Tech reviewer not so good with tech
  3. PS fanboys offering tips and advice on how to solve the issue by changing router settings etc as if that's a thing that most PS owners are even gonna try.
  4. This thing is deader than dead.
1 user liked this post: HardcoreRetro
They 100% made the SoyU cos they had some tablet screens laying around and some mad lad came up with a genius idea how to fleece a few ponies for literal trash.
2 users liked this post: Potato, Nintex
If they'd release a dual shock 5 controller add on for phones however, they could be a fairly hot product.
IGN pointed out that the SoyU doesn't have a web browser and most networks in says universities, hotels etc. require you to agree to some terms to connect to their WiFi.
Which you can't do on the SoyU. Making it entirely useless outside of Mel Gibsons house. 

Anyway, I always see people talk about how screens are made from precious rare resources that need to be mined by African children or whatever.
But then corpos release the most shit ass products to waste those 'valuable'  screens on. big screen is just fleecing everybody.

The Last of Us 2 Remastered everybody!
https://www.ign.com/articles/whos-the-playstation-portal-for-me-its-for-me

IGN and the rest of the idiot gaming press eating good lately with all the paid for editorial promoting the PlayStation U controller.
1 user liked this post: MMaRsu
(11-17-2023, 07:50 PM)Nintex wrote: IGN pointed out that the SoyU doesn't have a web browser and most networks in says universities, hotels etc. require you to agree to some terms to connect to their WiFi.
Which you can't do on the SoyU. Making it entirely useless outside of Mel Gibsons house.

On a related tangent, portable routers have been a revelation for all that. If the hotel has ethernet, it’s plug and go. If it’s wifi only, it can be set as a repeater, and the website sign in is done once for all your devices. Likewise, if you have multiple devices, you don’t need to connect each devices at each hotel.