Poll: Do you want Elon babies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
33.33%
3 33.33%
no
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Elon Musk thread - Saviour of the Black Sea Fleet #SpaceKaren
I'm a car dweeb, and I've been following the cybertruck cause it's pretty fucking cool.

So in that time, I've been watching forums and stuff.

The pickup truck market has a scary amount of disposable monies to it.

The bet that musk placed on the cybertruck and getting in to the american rural market by being a complete asshole is a massive bet, that if it pays off ,will make him the richest person for a good decade or so. 

Making the most anti green people electrified. Soooo good, if it wasn't at the expense of down trotten people.
1 user liked this post: Nintex
I loved the part where they joke about how there's no assassination attempts on Kamala's life. 

Get these two fucking morons in a cell man. 

Gay assclowns
1 hour until CyberCab or CyberTaxi or RoboTaxi or whatever the fuck its called
Those robots are insane Shocked Pikachu

I fell asleep cause the stream was like 30 mins late.

Anything good?
No, not unless you make a drinking game out of every time a guy in the crowd yells out "WE LOVE YOU ELON". (Always a guy, never a woman)
3 users liked this post: benji, DavidCroquet, Cauliflower Of Love

Skip to Elmo...
https://youtu.be/6v6dbxPlsXs?t=3253

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/tesla-stock-falls-nearly-3-in-overnight-trading-on-robinhood-after-self-driving-cybercab-unveil/ar-AA1s4gky?ocid=socialshare&pc=NMTS&cvid=b07554126c0c4c99b3635fe2488b920a&ei=91
Quote:Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) shares fell by about 2.7% in overnight trading on brokerage firm Robinhood after the company’s robotaxi unveiling event late on Thursday failed to give investors confidence.

What Happened: Tesla on Thursday unveiled a two-seater Cybercab that can drive itself and a robovan with no pedals that can accommodate about 20 passengers at an event in Los Angeles on Thursday.

The event, however, was thin on details with the company not divulging the cost of the robovan. Musk also said that the smaller Cybercab will join the company’s autonomous taxi fleet only by 2026. The CEO further remarked that he is often optimistic about timelines, hinting at chances of delay.

Elon
I tried the FSD on mine a couple months ago when they had the free trial. They have a long way to go before it’s capable of completing a ride without human intervention.
[Image: 7clqesB.png]

This guys' face directly people how to ask optimus to hand them a bag of treats.
They way he's saying robovan, wtf?

Elon

Elon