Tucker on Twitter
He blew up the dam

JFK, 9/11, Epstein, UFO's - tucker crossing out the bingo card.  lol
1 user liked this post: D3RANG3D
Who invented gravity? What is the deep state? Do Eskimos exist? Are birds Republican? Why has love between men been kept secret for so many centuries? Who profited from hiding the joy and freedom of sucking a big cock? Hint. She's sitting next to you making faces every time you put Magic Mike on
1 user liked this post: Nintex
Rejoice
1 user liked this post: D3RANG3D
Dicktatorial

[Image: lgRlw27.jpg?1]
Christmas miracle

4 users liked this post: chronovore, benji, BIONIC, Nintex
Whoo
Neither of these guys are participating in the consensus reality.

Spacey, famously non-consensual.

3 users liked this post: Polident, Tucker's Law, Nintex
[Image: GF66yMQbMAAMQHO?format=jpg]
Well, if Biden needed something to distract from his own ill-informed interview then Putin just gave him a free pass.
2 users liked this post: TylenolJones, benji
You gotta hand it to Putin, between "Muh War on Terror" and "Saddam has WMDs" he actually put some real effort into the lore for his war.

I don't want you to die Mr Carlson, I want you to read.
What the general consensus on this interview?

What I've seen paints both Putin and Carlson in a pretty bad light.
(02-11-2024, 12:42 AM)Potato wrote: What the general consensus on this interview?

Well it all began with a television program that aired on CNN called "Crossfire" and on October 15, 2004..
3 users liked this post: Nintex, benji, Potato
(02-11-2024, 12:42 AM)Potato wrote: What the general consensus on this interview?

It depends on how you look at it.

- The Russians wanted more understanding for their actions based on the threat coming from NATO, to fuel protests in Ukraine and Europe, instead they got a deranged reading of history

- The religious right was hoping that Putin would admit there was some kind of 'hand of god' in play to which he answered "no" and said it was just something that happened

- The conservative right wanted Putin to admit he felt threatened and scared by the US and attacked pre-emptively against Ukraine, which Putin denied. He also didn't put forward any kind of 'deal' that would end the war

- Ukraine wanted Putin to say that after Ukraine he would march on to Warsaw and Berlin or to threaten the US directly with nuclear war, which he did not

- The liberals wanted 'dangerous misinformation' that warrants censorship of X and other platforms but while there was lots of disinformation none of it was dangerous

- The tankies wanted Putin to take a stand against militarism and Nazis and while he did talk about the Nazis he also denounced bolshevism in the strongest terms and puts a lot of blame for where Russia is now on the failures of the USSR

- Other journalists wanted to label Tucker as a 'traitor' but he actually asked Putin to released their colleague and Putin admitted the guy is in jail for no other reason than spite

- Neutral parties like China were hoping Putin would lay out his demands for peace but instead he handed Tucker a folder with history lessons

Tucker Carlson wanted lots of publicity and views and has shown to Trump that he can be a room with Putin and would be a good VP pick or Secretary of State

But as usual Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin (or his double) left everyone severely dissapointed.

In his view the war was an inevitable conclusion to a series of historical events and he's just there to manage it and if anyone wants to stop it they are free to do so but until then he'll play along with everyone else.
4 users liked this post: TylenolJones, who is ted danson?, benji, BIONIC
Literally 46 minutes of BiG PhaRmA are out to get me

1 user liked this post: TylenolJones

Rofl
3 users liked this post: BIONIC, benji, Gameboy Nostalgia
Jamming out!

omfg
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Nintex
Works for Australian Associated Press.

https://twitter.com/katattackw

Her twitter timeline is just full of retweeting dumb leftist misinformation like "did you know there are 21000 missing Palestinian children" etc.
2 users liked this post: Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia