Microsoft bringing CoD to Nintendo

They are obviously very keen to get this deal over the line.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, MMaRsu, who is ted danson?
[Image: 4c5.jpg]
Imagine if they actually brought the fish, bring your Switch to any shop for a free serving. Mouf
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
I'd take a decent fishing game over whatever the fuck Call of Duty is today
Koizumi: "Thank you for taking this call. You promised 10 years of Call of Duty on the closing of the deal, why is Call of Duty 2023 not announced for Switch?"

Phil Spencer: "Konichuwa Koizumi San I hope you and the team at Nintendo are having a great day today. So as I said in my email, really we'd love to bring Call of Duty to the Nintendo Switch family of systems but unfortunately the processing power and floating point performance just isn't there to deliver the authentic Call of Duty experience. So what I'm trying to say is, that we really look forward to bringing Call of Duty to the next Nintendo system. So if you could share information, we could have our teams look at it and see how the best bring Call of Duty to Nintendo systems. I'm sure you understand that we can't exactly 'deliver' parity but maybe we can look into bringing older Call of Duty games back to Nintendo Switch. Aragati do imas"

[Image: Phil-Spencer.gif]

Koizumi: "You violated the contract, Lawyer up gaijin"

[Image: PowerfulDirtyBeaver-size_restricted.gif]

Phil Spencer: "Maybe if you can ask your producer Takahashi-san to join us, I'm sure we can work out some kind of sugoi agreement that works for all parties involved so we can keep building this great relationship between Nintendo and Microsoft. I don't think a court case will be beneficial for either party and we can handle this like gentlemen. To be honest we were in a rush and with all due respect I don't think the good folks at Nintendo of America understand the cogs and machinery of game development as well as you guys in Japan do."

Takahashi: "Hello Phil, I understand from Koizumi-san that you have not developed a version of Call of Duty for Nintendo Switch as we agreed?"

Phil Spencer: "Hello Takahashi-san. Congratulations on another great quarter, you guys are really killing it out there. Next time I'm in Japan I'll swing by your office and show you some exciting stuff that we're working on. With regards to Call of Duty on Nintendo systems we have a roadmap for the next 10 years that covers...."

Takahashi: "We're suing you for $2 billion in lost revenue"

[Image: snap.gif]
(06-26-2023, 06:37 PM)Nintex wrote: Koizumi: "Thank you for taking this call. You promised 10 years of Call of Duty on the closing of the deal, why is Call of Duty 2023 not announced for Switch?"

Phil Spencer: "Konichuwa Koizumi San I hope you and the team at Nintendo are having a great day today. So as I said in my email, really we'd love to bring Call of Duty to the Nintendo Switch family of systems but unfortunately the processing power and floating point performance just isn't there to deliver the authentic Call of Duty experience. So what I'm trying to say is, that we really look forward to bringing Call of Duty to the next Nintendo system. So if you could share information, we could have our teams look at it and see how the best bring Call of Duty to Nintendo systems. I'm sure you understand that we can't exactly 'deliver' parity but maybe we can look into bringing older Call of Duty games back to Nintendo Switch. Aragati do imas"

[Image: Phil-Spencer.gif]

Koizumi: "You violated the contract, Lawyer up gaijin"

[Image: PowerfulDirtyBeaver-size_restricted.gif]

Phil Spencer: "Maybe if you can ask your producer Takahashi-san to join us, I'm sure we can work out some kind of sugoi agreement that works for all parties involved so we can keep building this great relationship between Nintendo and Microsoft. I don't think a court case will be beneficial for either party and we can handle this like gentlemen. To be honest we were in a rush and with all due respect I don't think the good folks at Nintendo of America understand the cogs and machinery of game development as well as you guys in Japan do."

Takahashi: "Hello Phil, I understand from Koizumi-san that you have not developed a version of Call of Duty for Nintendo Switch as we agreed?"

Phil Spencer: "Hello Takahashi-san. Congratulations on another great quarter, you guys are really killing it out there. Next time I'm in Japan I'll swing by your office and show you some exciting stuff that we're working on. With regards to Call of Duty on Nintendo systems we have a roadmap for the next 10 years that covers...."

Takahashi: "We're suing you for $2 billion in lost revenue"

[Image: snap.gif]

This is worse than anything I've seen posted by the high functionals on Ree.

Jesus christ.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, MMaRsu
I’m actually very into the idea of them remaking 90s nintendo games with current day graphics. There are a lot of amazing games that deserve this treatment.
I find it's actually the controls that need updating the most. 90s control schemes were atrocious