Sports balls
Thread about sports
2 users liked this post: Potato, HardcoreRetro
[Image: 7hyzDJl.jpg]

Apparently the rapture started and no one told me.

Preach

But seriously, I thought that was photoshopped when I first saw it.
https://www.news.com.au/sport/olympics/judo-athlete-cops-instant-karma-after-paris-olympics-handshake-snub/news-story/3109c1bf64a1a1783afd1e826f938779

Nurali Emomali from Tajikistan refused to shake hands with an Israeli judo competitor and shouted “Allahu Akbar" after winning.

Nurali ended up with a dislocated shoulder crying on the mat in his next match with Japan’s Hifumi Abe  lol lol lol lol
2 users liked this post: Potato, Nintex
Brazilian women's volleyball team playing Japan right now.

Whew
Athletics have started finally...

A lot of good eye candy in the women's 100m heats

Femke Bol Heart
1 user liked this post: Potato
Weird voice, great kick
1 user liked this post: Nintex
Decided to maybe join a cricket team this summer. I haven't played seriously since high school and haven't played any cricket in 25 years. 

Had my first session in the nets tonight. Fucking killed it. May have some regrets tomorrow. My shoulder, neck, back, abs and left ankle are all seizing up after bowling for an hour. My left calf is now cramping.

I need to dig out all my old gear and it will probably cost me a fortune to replace all the stuff that's fallen apart. Also, since when did everyone decide to wear a helmet when batting? I hardly ever wore a thigh pad when I played. Just gloves, pads and a box.

1 user liked this post: Potato
What a crash

1 user liked this post: Hap Shaughnessy
Don't drive on the grass you dumb fuck

Fuck you yanks are soft cunts.