Animu
Animation based on good comics.
[Image: 3YStU7R.jpg]
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, benji, chronovore, D3RANG3D
I'm watching the original Japanese Dragonball and while I did look up some key episodes and fights back in the day (Goku vs. Piccolo) I never watched the whole thing from beginning to end.

I like the sense of adventure and the animation is already quite good for such an old show.
But uh... every character Goku and Bulma meet in the first 6 episodes is a pervert. lol
2 users liked this post: Polident, Gameboy Nostalgia
Anime dude. Why are you surprised?
1 user liked this post: Nintex
(06-29-2024, 11:21 AM)Nintex wrote: I'm watching the original Japanese Dragonball and while I did look up some key episodes and fights back in the day (Goku vs. Piccolo) I never watched the whole thing from beginning to end.

I like the sense of adventure and the animation is already quite good for such an old show.
But uh... every character Goku and Bulma meet in the first 6 episodes is a pervert. lol

Yup. That's Dragon Ball alright.
Dragonball is just so weird...

I'm now half way into the second season where they finally have the first Martial Arts tournament.
The first fight is between Kururin and a guy named Bacterian.

He hasn't taken a bath since he was born and attacks with his foul breath, t-bagging and rubbing his crotch to make his hands even more stinky.
Kururin is on the verge of defeat when Son-Goku reminds him he doesn't actually have a nose. He beats Bacterian by farting in his face. 
Dead

yeah

[Image: 0wJxUTN.png]
I remember the days when you kept your weird sex stuff private. I'm begining to think some kink shaming should be allowed.
Elf Girl Peeing Comedy  Japancry

I admit, I do wonder how they turn that premise into a comedy. Thinking
The current trend seems to be elves. Another show is about an elf who comes to our world and gets fat off fast food. 

I don’t watch much modern anime, but I heard people say Delicious in Dungeon is relatively normal elf anime about cooking food.
Delicious in Dungeon is OK. I watched a bit with my niece while stateside. It's nothing special, just J-flavored D&D for "foodies." 

Elves peeing or getting fat… what the fuck is wrong with Japan?
I know in fantasy stuff one needs to suspend their disbelief, but Elves and Dwarves using chop slick is too much for me.

Also, what the fuck is wrong with Japan?
They got nuked I don't
1 user liked this post: killamajig
[Image: 2WaxaD6.jpg]
Season 3 is probably where Dragonball starts to become well, dragonball and there is multi-episode fights.

Is commander Blue of Red Ribbon just an early version of Freeza?

Again this content wouldn't fly in 2024 as Bulma finds out blue is gay and she can't seduce him.  lol
Is anybody watching the new Kinnikuman? There are clear illusions to possible Israeli versus Palestinian politics in there in the new episode.