Social Media Thread of Social Media Drama
Reddit, Twitter, TikTok, Meta and others... wait, are there others?
Thots and simps rejoice.
1 user liked this post: Nintex
Finally, I know where Dom Lucre came from:
Dom Lucre being Hunter Bidens crack baby fail son would make so much sense tbh Malarkey!
The "journalists" think Zuck is throttling them to help fascism:
https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar/post/C760Y2xOg2m wrote:aaron.rupar (171K followers)
a day ago
Some real talk about this platform: It has become clear to me that as an account that posts about politics, it's impossible to grow an audience. I regularly post stuff that gets thousands of likes and hundreds of shares but my following has been stuck for a year. So while I am going to continue to post here, I think it's safe to say at this point that Threads simply is not a suitable replacement for twitter. It's disappointing but the reach of political accounts is totally throttled.
Quote:briantylercohen (Verified, 205K followers)
a day ago
Agreed. Zero growth in the last few months. I feel like I’m talking to the same people. Not sure it’s worth the effort. Would love some logical explanation from
@mosseri
but if the goal is to turn us away, it’s working.
Quote:jomanmusic (Verified, 13K followers)
8 hours ago
This has been the case for me basically everywhere since this whole thing started.
Quote:kimberlyeatkins (Verified, 31K followers)
a day ago
All of this
Quote:andykaczynski (Verified, 88K followers)
a day ago
I agree I leveled out at 88,000 a while ago. Come on
@mosseri
give me that sweet, sweet algorithmic crack growth.
Quote:aaron.rupar
a day ago
It's strange because engagement here is still high, but it just never translates to new followers.
Elon
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, BIONIC

Spoiler: remember, you can't unsee it (click to show)