Social Media Thread of Social Media Drama
Reddit, Twitter, TikTok, Meta and others... wait, are there others?

Vote Yes Thank you for your service!

Dead
3 users liked this post: Nintex, benji, D3RANG3D
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia

Spoiler:  (click to show)

Hesright
2 users liked this post: Uncle, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth

Rejoice

1 user liked this post: Uncle

He did what
2 users liked this post: BIONIC, Gameboy Nostalgia
three
2 users liked this post: BIONIC, Gameboy Nostalgia

[Image: GBGCLf3W0AAGR5T?format=jpg]
I created a Twitter account to lurk about two months ago or so. Trying to filter and understand the algorithm, trends, how it influences thought. My conclusion thus far is that it’s actually very unhealthy. Far more than I thought back when I was just checking a few accounts as newsfeeds. That’s still a reasonable way to use it. Only sticking to accounts you follow. But the broader scope of the platform is a nonstop drip of negativity in some form or the other. That’s the lifeblood of driving engagement and it takes its toll on regular users.

Also, the constantly meme accounts all post and repost the same images from 4chan. They’re all called something like Sigma_Gosling_88 and empty engagement baiting for whatever monthly payout from the service.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth

"I don't like Zelensky, he plays the piano with his penis" Subscribe to Info Wars!
It's going well on Twitch

Nsfw 
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: GBVH0YwWUAABzMw?format=jpg]

lol
1 user liked this post: Tucker's Law

Elon
Quote:EU Commission has opened formal proceedings against Elon Musk's platform X under the Digital Services Act, citing "disinformation, illegal content, deceptive design."

Lmao, time to leave the EU Geert, you have my support  OH!

The comments on the tweet of this useless prick are fantastic.
Is there somebody empowered to investigate the EU regarding disinformation and deceptive design?
1 user liked this post: Nintex

Wut
why does that globalist scum look like an old woman in his avi? Subscribe to Info Wars!
1 user liked this post: Nintex

Breh
It’s okay, he doesn’t need the money.
I wonder if keemstar is furious because that potentially jeopardizes any plans of ever doing their lolcow thing on twitch, since being banned there means other streamers get banned if they ever include you too  lol
Guess he was right that he couldn't stream without getting banned.

1 user liked this post: Uncle
cuz woke twitter are known for giving the benefit of the doubt and not reading the worst possible interpretation of every tweet Heh

tbf i bet rightoid twitter is fucking awful too, i can't say i ever really look Elon
1 user liked this post: MJBarret
UPDATE:

1 user liked this post: benji