Kulturkampf
Like politics but somehow dumber
There's some weirdo in the replies claiming it's PROVEN SCIENCE because trans people are the group most likely to identify as having Long COVID. Delicious
1 user liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
And I'm SURE the trans community would NEVER self identify with a medical condition that they didn't actually have. I'm absolutely sure.
https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/obesity-and-covid-19.html

Quote:-Having obesity increases the risk of severe illness from COVID-19. People who are overweight may also be at increased risk.

-Having obesity may triple the risk of hospitalization due to a COVID-19 infection.

-Obesity is linked to impaired immune function.

-Obesity decreases lung capacity and reserve and can make ventilation more difficult.

-More than 900,000 adult COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred in the United States between the beginning of the pandemic and November 18, 2020. Models estimate that 271,800 (30.2%) of these hospitalizations were attributed to obesity.

-A study of COVID-19 cases suggests that risks of hospitalization, intensive care unit admission, invasive mechanical ventilation, and death are higher with increasing BMI.

-The increased risk for hospitalization or death was particularly pronounced in those under age 65.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8180669/

Quote:In this retrospective chart review, almost 60% of all transgender adults were either overweight or obese. Future research is needed to further explore potential clinical implications of elevated weight, as well as the medical, social, psychological, and health behavior factors associated with overweight and obesity among transgender individuals

Here's your proven science benji, as difficult as it may be for you to accept
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji
(03-11-2024, 05:59 PM)benji wrote:

mashallah! and just in time for Ramadan. I wish him and his wife all the best! May all his past sins be cleansed and may his life from this point forward be blessed and on the righteous path!
(03-11-2024, 05:59 PM)benji wrote:

That’s Israeli hostage hero Shaun King to you!!!
4 users liked this post: BIONIC, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, Gameboy Nostalgia

Good summary of how ESG funding works
3 users liked this post: Uncle, Gameboy Nostalgia, Tucker's Law
Mark Kern is a well known Nazi. ufup
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia

Wut
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, benji
US government won't fund public healthcare but will fund this stupidity?
It's all our government does so I'm numb to this kind of thing at this point.

People without skill or talent using pseudo-science and Tumblr logic to repress the masses.

That's why you should be a sheep but a lion OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
The author who wrote "Getting fucked makes you female because fucked is what a female is." and "the asshole is the universal vagina" wrote another banger

2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji
Has a better quote with the distillation of femaleness to its barest essentials: an open mouth, an expectant asshole, blank blank eyes.
[Image: FvvXLI4aEAYHW4Q.jpg]

But this is the best part of the article:
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, HaughtyFrank

Just tf is going in the gaming industry lmao
(03-12-2024, 11:36 PM)Nintex wrote: Just tf is going in the gaming industry lmao

Right now?

Course correction. Nature is healing.
"I did that (hiring only people of color) because I wanted a safe environment and I know that the best way for an environment to be safe is when I'm around people just like me"

Lmao that does sound pretty racist. And I know people try to change the definition of racism to power + prejudice, but if she's the one hiring she's the one with the power, no? So even by that definition this can be considered racist
4 users liked this post: killamajig, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, Potato
(03-13-2024, 12:26 AM)Potato wrote:
(03-12-2024, 11:36 PM)Nintex wrote: Just tf is going in the gaming industry lmao

Right now?

Course correction. Nature is healing.

they're just gonna say "oh shit they finally found out, we have to be quieter about this"

though you can't hide the awful games

their strategy seems to be "if we do this for long enough, young generations will just think this is what media is supposed to be like and has always been like, it will become normal and self-sustaining"
Consumer power is everything in the market. 

Nintex and I were right when we said the tide had turned on all this shit. People are rejecting it. They can't just jam a thumb in the dyke and hope to hold back the ocean.
1 user liked this post: Nintex
If whites don't like it then they can make their own games.  Wink
2 users liked this post: Potato, benji

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: Qxka57j.gif]
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato
(03-12-2024, 11:36 PM)Nintex wrote:

Gamer
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, BIONIC
POV: you're a microaggressive colonizer interviewing to work on a $4 tumblr dating sim 

[Image: EP3_ValiDate_Image3-2048x1080.png]
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, Potato, Nintex
(03-12-2024, 11:36 PM)Nintex wrote:

Honestly they’re doing white people a solid by denying them from working on AAA games.
1 user liked this post: Nintex

This stuff is complicated
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, Nintex
(03-13-2024, 01:04 AM)Potato wrote: Consumer power is everything in the market. 

Nintex and I were right when we said the tide had turned on all this shit. People are rejecting it. They can't just jam a thumb in the dyke and hope to hold back the ocean.

Right on brother. THE DYKES CAN'T STOP THE MIKES

OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Potato
Bit weird these diversity consultants selling themselves on stories you'd otherwise never hear aren't making the videogame equivalent of I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, they're making by the numbers AAA GAAS shit, innit?

[Image: g080E24.png]
5 users liked this post: NekoFever, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, Potato, benji
(03-13-2024, 06:56 PM)Eric Cartman wrote: Bit weird these diversity consultants selling themselves on stories you'd otherwise never hear aren't making the videogame equivalent of I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, they're making by the numbers AAA GAAS shit, innit?

[Image: g080E24.png]

I'm sure black panther will have a side mission where you go grocery shopping as his little brother who sits in a wheelchair and is blind and everyone will stand up and applaud for this definitive black panther experience
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex, D3RANG3D, benji
(03-12-2024, 12:39 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: The author who wrote "Getting fucked makes you female because fucked is what a female is." and "the asshole is the universal vagina" wrote another banger
(03-12-2024, 02:46 PM)benji wrote: Has a better quote with the distillation of femaleness to its barest essentials: an open mouth, an expectant asshole, blank blank eyes.
[Image: FvvXLI4aEAYHW4Q.jpg]
Came across some more great quotes from Chu:
“I didn’t transition to “be” a girl; I transitioned because I wanted all the cool shit girls were getting that I wasn’t—like the girls’ sleepover, which in my mind was this exciting, intimate, erotic affair that involved lots of secrets and touching. Sometimes very well-meaning cis women tell me, “Well, those sleepovers weren’t all they were cracked up to be,” and I say, “You’re missing the point: I don’t want the thing you think I think you had but which you actually didn’t have, I want the way in which you didn’t have it.”

"Through its Indo-European reconstruction, female is distant cousins with over two dozen English words, including fecund, felicity, fennel, fetus, affiliate, and effete, as well as fellatio, from Latin fellāre, meaning “to suck a dick.”"

"This is the root of all political consciousness: the dawning realization that one's desires are not one's own, that one has become a vehicle for someone else's ego; in short, that one is female, but wishes it were not so. Politics is, in its essence, anti-female"

"If sexual orientation is basically the social expression of one's own sexuality, then gender is basically a social experiment of someone else's sexuality. In the former case, one takes an object; in the latter case, one is an object. From the perspective of gender, then, we are all dumb blondes"

"In the United States the man known as the father of gynecology, J. Marion Sims, built the field in the antebellum South, operating on enslaved women in his backyard, often without anesthesia — or, of course, consent. As C. Riley Snorton has recently documented, the distinction between biological females and women as a social category, far from a neutral scientific observation, developed precisely in order for the captive black woman to be recognized as female — making Sims's research applicable to his women patients in polite white society — without being granted the status of social and legal personhood. Sex was produced, in other words, precisely at the juncture where gender was denied. In this sense, a female has always been less than a person."

Dead
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, benji