Poll: Do you want Elon babies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
33.33%
3 33.33%
no
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Elon Musk thread - Saviour of the Black Sea Fleet #SpaceKaren
Elon mom didn't want me to do it

Elon My back and neck need an MRI
https://nypost.com/2023/06/30/elon-musk-mark-zuckerberg-can-fight-at-colosseum-italian-govt/ wrote:An official from Italy’s ministry of culture has reportedly reached out to Twitter and Tesla head Elon Musk and Meta boss Mark Zuckerberg to coordinate a fight at the historic Colosseum in Rome.

The Post has asked for confirmation from the ministry.

Zuckerberg’s team reportedly passed on the message to Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White, whose people contacted Italian officials, according to TMZ Sports.

Italy’s ministry of culture told the outlet in a public statement: “If Zuckerberg and Musk wanted to perform in the Colosseum they would have to make a non-violent challenge.”

But the outlet is doubling down saying sources with direct knowledge confirm again … the Ministry first reached out to Mark Zuckerberg privately, then the request was forwarded to Dana White, the president of UFC. There was a follow-up and a call was set for next week.
1 user liked this post: Nintex

Wut
well let's think about this

there are 86,400 seconds in a day

if you're limited to viewing 8000 tweets that means viewing 1 tweet every 10 seconds around the clock

if you viewed 1 tweet per second, that's a little over 2 hours straight browsing twitter

I do imagine a lot of people scroll past a bunch of tweets without even reading them looking for funny pictures though

can't he just rate limit? if you view 2000 tweets in a hour, you're temporarily blocked for 1 hour?
600 tweets is not a whole lot.
A lot of tweets get repeated now, especially in the 'For You' tab and then there's retweets or accounts tweeting the same thing.

Do comments count towards this as well? What about looking at bookmarks or your own tweets.
There also is no counter to show how much you've used of your daily Twitter allowance.
oh no not "extreme system manipulation" of view counts
lol I got nowhere near 600 tweets and already got 

Sorry, you are rate limited. Please wait a few moments then try again.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/old-twitter-layout-2023/jgejdcdoeeabklepnkdbglgccjpdgpmf

Rejoice

to change settings after installing, go here:
https://twitter.com/old/settings
(07-01-2023, 08:28 PM)Nintex wrote:

Wut

This is the Google Cloud contract running out and not being renewed?
He's objectively not a smart person.
2 users liked this post: likes_only, Boredfrom
Elon is breaking shit carelessly, and I can't figure out how to add peeps from other Mastodon servers to their new centralized-not-centralized "cloud" server. :-/
[Image: ih18Coa.jpeg]
4 users liked this post: Kadayi, benji, BIONIC, Nintex
Remember when this dude said he was going to wipe out the bots and stuff, now he's letting crytposhills steal my precious limited views when I'm trying to laugh at lunatic outrage threads. Rage
(07-05-2023, 06:47 AM)benji wrote: Remember when this dude said he was going to wipe out the bots and stuff, now he's letting crytposhills steal my precious limited views when I'm trying to laugh at lunatic outrage threads. Rage
First, Elon came for the Blue Checks and you said nothing... Bolo
3 users liked this post: Boredfrom, BIONIC, Nintex
Elon turning twitter into mastadon
Downloading the app lets you read without an account. But the broke ass rate limited shit applies.  A queue to read news is amazing.
The current state of things

You can t ll twitter is in the shit cos every ad I get now is for drop shipping Chinese tat.
[Image: F279ns7WoAECNwX?format=png&name=small]

[Image: F27-PtoXQAAIctl?format=png&name=small]
Is there 4k calories in the blood of the average child?
Say what you will about Mark Zuckerberg but he is actually known to be doing these type of martial arts and fit  WATCHA GONNA DO?

[Image: mark-zuckerberg-zuckerberg.gif]

While Elon Musk is well Elon Musk. Elon 

[Image: gif-elon-musk-dancing-on-stage-egyptian-move]
But boring nerd Lex Friedman says Elon is totally a bad ass Badass
He gave up on the hand jabs halfway through trying to focus on the leg kick.

Dude would have gotten wrecked in that split second.
1 user liked this post: chronovore
This is gonna be like the time Uwe Boll murdered a bunch of journo critics in a charity boxing match
4 users liked this post: chronovore, benji, jorma, BIONIC
Video 
This is how I imagine this shit is going to go down

[Image: F3bTKkKXkAASPJ5?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Elon is that drunk friend at a party who goes on all night about how we should start a band and then the next day he never talks about it again.
5 users liked this post: chronovore, benji, Potato, Nintex, BIONIC
I think he’s deep into addiction to some fucked up drugs, like really bad, and everyone is ignoring it because culture war.
(08-13-2023, 07:20 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: I think he’s deep into addiction to some fucked up drugs, like really bad, and everyone is ignoring it because culture war.

he is

musk tries to manipulate SEO whenever he can, like the time there was a tesla whistleblower, so he immediately released a cybertruck whistle, which made all searches for "tesla whistle blower" come up with his dumb whistle instead of the ongoing scandal

musk used to date amber heard, and during the depp trial when he was afraid certain news might come out about him, he tweeted this:

4 users liked this post: chronovore, Tucker's Law, BIONIC, benji