“Every day, I come by your house and I pick you up.
Movies
(05-14-2024, 06:47 AM)Polident wrote: I like how his earlier stuff is “I want to make these American movies I like into games.” So Snatcher just takes from Blade Runner and Sting from Dune is there. Policenauts just has Mel Gibson and Danny Glover doing Lethal Weapon in space. Metal Gear again used Mel Gibson, with a pastiche of John Carpenter movies and such.

MGS2 is when he overreached, and I’d argue successfully. MGS3 dialed it back and might be his best game. After that, well…

Zone of the Enders rules and so does PT, I reckon he's shown his range. That cancelled Silent Hill game with del toro etc would have been incredible. It's been a while since he did something top tier tbf, Death Stranding is a load of nonsense for the most part but the fella has earned his reputation.

I've always loved the industrial design of his stuff. Even in death stranding the robots and bikes look awesome and functional.
1 user liked this post: Nintex

Messages In This Thread
RE: “Every day, I come by your house and I pick you up. - by Besticus Maximus - 05-14-2024, 07:01 AM