1 user liked this post: Nintex
1 user liked this post: benji
[Image: GW1LZ5BakAAV9CV?format=jpg&name=900x900]
1 user liked this post: Propagandhim
1 user liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth

Shocked Pikachu
Pair of male feminists from a couple weeks ago:
2 users liked this post: chronovore, Propagandhim
Always get the sense Whitford believes he’s a political figure after acting in The West Wing. It’s weird. Some actors overreach.
1 user liked this post: benji
(09-07-2024, 08:06 AM)Polident wrote: Always get the sense Whitford believes he’s a political figure after acting in The West Wing. It’s weird. Some actors overreach.

I can't take anything he says seriously because I always remember that he didn't get the joke in Get Out

https://www.avclub.com/bradley-whitford-didnt-realize-get-outs-obama-line-was-1835163054
(09-07-2024, 05:54 AM)benji wrote:
Shocked Pikachu

Complains about supporting Trump and MAGA.

"I'm not whining. I'm not complaining about it."

Regrets supporting Trump and MAGA because his money got frozen and put on a no-fly list.

"Don't get me wrong. I don't regret anything and we all make our choices, it didn't work out. It is what it is."

Just like Resetera, immediately contradicts himself in the next sentence. It's the old I'm not making excuses, but here's a list of excuses.

I watch a lot of MMA and I'd always roll my eyes when some fighter would lose and immediately say "I'm not making excuses but I was injured. I had a bad training camp. My dog died, I have the flu" whatever. And then they would end it by saying I'm not making excuses.
The far-right lost the power struggle within the MAGA movement because they were useless and the media has done a terrible job reporting on this civil war within the Republican party.

They didn't vote in 2020 because Trump backed development of the COVID vaccine and they didn't back him in the primary because they wanted DeSantis.
Their down ballot candidates that they wanted Trump to back were all terrible and lost their races.

Currently they are openly spouting anti-semitic and pro-Russian propaganda far beyond what could be considered an anti-war message and is closer to an anti-American message.
Plus they are big mad that Trump is bringing in Jews, Latino's, Asians, African Americans, women in bikinis and now the supporters of Shenanigans and Bobby into the MAGA tent.
In fact, Trump is opening the door to everyone but them.

They don't matter this election, so they're lashing out. 
What they fear is that Trump wins with the 'Unity Party' because if the economy recovers and the wars end, it destroys their business model and their leverage over the Republican party. As of yet they have the GOP convinced that they can't win without their support because minorities will simply never switch sides in big enough numbers.

hmm
1 user liked this post: killamajig
2 users liked this post: benji, Nintex
When is he going to meet the king?

[Image: DxYzT-_VAAA3IKN?format=jpg&name=small]
The summer break is over.
Literally a known terrorist and hamas fund raiser "One Armed Abou" casually filming protestors in the Hague for Pallywood.

Warning: Lower your volume unless you want your home to sound like the French Caliphate at 8AM.

New chants in Amsterdam, cops of campus.

I agree, send in the military instead and arrest all the communists. 
Quote:theleftistlawyer
Why do people believe that a country which genocided the Indigenous population (and continues to do so), used human beings as farming equipment (and then genocided them too), perpetrated genocides in the Philippines and Cambodia, funded al-Qaeda, invaded Iraq, propped up Pinochet and Saddam Hussein, dropped nuclear weapons on two civilian targets, to this day keeps colonies in Puerto Rico, in Hawaii, in Guam, in Samoa,

is currently genociding its own trans population, authorizes its police forces to use illegal chemical weapons on its own population (seriously go look up tear gas), has 4% of the world's population and 25 percent of the world's prisoners, has a military that is the largest polluter in the history of the world...why do people think that THIS COUNTRY needs to be coerced by AIPAC to do genocide in Occupied Palestine?
Have you met us?

Other bullshit aside, let's talk about tear gas. Something I'm personally familiar with. Yes, it's considered a chemical weapon in war (for some reason). But I would choose getting tear gassed over getting OC'ed (pepper spray) any day.

For those who want to know what getting tear gassed feels like imagine taking fresh ground pepper and snorting it. Your nose and lungs burn. Then your mucus glands go into overdrive. In the academy they would videotape us getting tear gassed so we could watch it later for the lulz. I remember one dude had an unbroken rope of snot going from his nose to the ground while he was bent over. lol 
But once you get out of the cloud though, it doesn't take too long before you can clear your lungs and start feeling better. Pepper spray on the other hand.,.. depending on how much spray and where you got sprayed. It burns way worse and lasts longer in my opinion. And if you have contact lenses in, throw those babies out. I got hit by some friendly fire and it wasn't very much. I was able to finish my shift with them in so I figured if I let them soak for a week it would be fine. Nope, soon as I put it in my eye it felt like a red hot poker. 

So in conclusion, tear gas isn't that bad. For the record tasers hurt like a son of a bitch while they're zapping you. But as soon as the juice is turned off you feel fine. Mostly.
(09-07-2024, 03:25 AM)benji wrote: [Image: GW1LZ5BakAAV9CV?format=jpg&name=900x900]
2 users liked this post: Nintex, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
1 user liked this post: HaughtyFrank

Will brazil ban Miku next?
2 users liked this post: killamajig, Potato
Dang!
Indie brought a gun to a knife fight

[Image: GWn0dcPXUAA_xxY?format=jpg]
Is it tho? 

[Image: GXEAy0OW0AAz-LJ?format=jpg]

vtubers are now more popular than real streamers  hmm
Remember when the thotties were trying to get vtubers banned? lol
1 user liked this post: Nintex
The fuck is wrong with people who watch streamers of any type, but especially those who watch fake anime girls?
3 users liked this post: Chudder Barbarity, benji, Besticus Maximus
Females
1 user liked this post: Potato
Not brave enough to watch it but the concept is so silly i had to post it

(09-10-2024, 01:42 PM)Potato wrote: The fuck is wrong with people who watch streamers of any type, but especially those who watch fake anime girls?

Here is my theory.

In time the woke movement banned or significantly censored or 'diversified' nearly all typical western culture. This includes westerns / cowboys & indians (racist), military stuff (FASCIST!), medieval & dark ages (sexist racist!), cold war & spy thrillers (sexist!), police & detective shows (racist!) and of course anything related to toxic masculinity, beauty, christianity, family values and gender norms. Some things escaped through cracks because they already existed like Call of Duty and Dungeons & Dragons but they still need to be 'diverse' and 'inclusive' enough often forced through token representations or a nonsensical subplot (Spider Man 2 gay missions). Even sports have not escaped this, we no longer have things like Pit Girls at F1 races for example and there is the entire mess surrounding creepy men in womens sports. It's kind of crazy how little of 'western culture' remains since the early 2000s or hasn't been changed for 'modern audiences'.

The woke side of the culture war must've predicted or planned for this. Because only when all these 'tropes' and typical 'western culture' outings were removed from media and culture, the space was created for more 'diverse' and 'inclusive' entertainment to takes its place. However audiences quickly soured on woke content and the domination of western culture evaporated with it. The space they created for woke content has now been filled up by the only thing that has remained mostly untouched by the woke DEI menace: anime and manga. So the result of the culture war and the 'diversification' of western culture is that everything is now trending towards anime and vtubers are just an extension of that. McDonalds for example can't just use a harem of skinny girls to promote their products, so they use Genshin Impact. 

vtubers can also do things without getting cancelled. They can use the n-word ironically, call Hitler their friend, call people gay or be degrading to other women. After all they're not saying it but their animu avatar. No 'human' streamer can create that level of 'risky content' without being banned or losing sponsorships. Its all the same boring soy content that dominates YouTube and the mainstream media and that's why vtubers are growing in popularity.

And the thing is that unlike with other fandoms and subcultures the anime fanbase can't be slowly boiled like a frog and won't accept change. Even the smallest addition of an undershirt or removal of a tan line will bring the wrath of god down on the company responsible for such 'heresy'. You can't gender swap fan favorite waifus unless you want to be murdered by a violent mob.

I bet there is a panic among the thought leaders of the woke movement because they had absolutely not foreseen this and there is very little they can do about it because they don't control the media in Asia like they do in the United States.
[Image: GXJIWSlXcAAF7P8?format=jpg&name=small]
2 users liked this post: DavidCroquet, Nintex
[Image: GXIT5QwWIAAi5TH?format=png&name=900x900]