Emotes
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: BAvUQmV.gif]
GoodNews

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: PVRs5oc.gif]

Imadeitthefuckupintensifies!
Forgot I meant to make one of these into an official emote. Not that others can't be just that it had enough like support as I had promised. I have no real system to what I add otherwise but I do want to try and add those that get community support.

Regarding that Professor one (and some others though far less so), I'm more against larger emotes than things on the OG to the point I've shrunk some and probably should do it to more of them. But, god, the emotional labor.
Why?
2 users liked this post: Potato, D3RANG3D
(06-30-2024, 07:19 AM)benji wrote: Forgot I meant to make one of these into an official emote. Not that others can't be just that it had enough like support as I had promised. I have no real system to what I add otherwise but I do want to try and add those that get community support.

Regarding that Professor one (and some others though far less so), I'm more against larger emotes than things on the OG to the point I've shrunk some and probably should do it to more of them. But, god, the emotional labor.

https://tinywow.com/image/resize

might as well make the constraints the same as avatar size constraints, and height constraints make more sense than width constraints as it keeps things tidier on screen in terms of real estate

[Image: g080E24.png]
:weirdinnit
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
[Image: mAQiNts.png]

[Image: KEYrWPK.png]

[Image: PQUHeO4.png]

[Image: 7yHlqpt.png]

:Slacker
3 users liked this post: chronovore, Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex
[Image: sbsSFsC.png]

[Image: 3uPRBxb.png]

:motherofgod!