International Politics
Like United States politics but with non-Americans
your $6 billion accounting error at work

Quote:I’m not sure why this is continued to be Allowed by the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Take a very wild guess  lol
It's almost like the whole region is full of massive pieces of shit and the world would probably be better off if they just killed each other into extinction.

Almost.

Sounds like Putin send out his favorite butchers to solve this problem.
NEW: Putin announcement to 'determine fate of Russia'

Putin to make series of announcements in Moscow tonight. The time is coming up to 10pm in Moscow. 

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said the announcements 'without exaggeration, will determine the fate of Russia'

This is some godfather shit

[Image: Fzt3zYhXoAIRtKX?format=jpg]

Lmao
[Image: 20230630_15383101eez.jpg]

The work has been carried out, the situation is normal. The enemy has been destroyed or is evacuating their last remaining hold outs in the FNAC, KFC and McDonalds. Losses were minimal, 6 Peugeots broke down on their own and had to be replaced with real vehicles.
2 users liked this post: benji, Potato
(06-30-2023, 12:35 PM)Nintex wrote:

Lmao

this tweet annoys me...riots don't just spontaneously happen for no reason, maybe they could've said WHY people are actually rioting?

imagine during george floyd, "biden blames marvel movies for riots in minneapolis"

Trumps

Hesright
actually now curious how that compares to george floyd

I remember that literally 1 building on fire was big news, and it was like a housing complex for the underprivileged that wasn't finished yet so few people were affected by it

I do think the street where he died was utterly destroyed, piles of rubble
The French are revolting. What's new?
They've got machine guns and grenades

(06-30-2023, 06:43 PM)Nintex wrote: https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/status/1674819772859703296
Quote:- 1900 burning cars.
- 500 burning buildings of state and local institutions.
- 250 police officers injured.

France is no longer France.
 Wut
1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
Seems like they've perfectly adapted french culture  Snob

There's a new theory with some evidence of the events that took place with Wagner.

Apparently Prigozhin had a plan to capture and remove Shoigu and Gerasimov using a 'transfer of equipment' as cover, signed off by Surovkin.

Surovkin had lost his access to Putin, further removing him from factual information about the state of the war.

The plan of Priogzhin was to remove Shoigu and Gerasimov in order to 'free' Putin from their control as he does not receive accurate intel about the war (only the rainbows and sunshine that Shoigu reports to him).

However, Shoigu and Gerasimov found out about this plan and convinced Putin that Prigozhin was actually staging a coup against him. So Putin turned against the only one willing to take the risk and tell him the truth about the war and the failures of the MOD. Lukashenko figured out what was happening and 'saved' Prigozhin.
1 user liked this post: Potato
He's in perfect health

I don't

I don't
Israel says the town is a haven for militants. Moves military in. Faces heavy resistance from militants.
Spiders
I see no militants, just mostly peaceful protests.

WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY HIDEO KOJIMA

Sounds like Norway needs some Democracy Success
1 user liked this post: Potato

Rejoice

If Erdogan pulls this he can literally demand anything from NATO  lol