Red Letter Media

Mike
2 users liked this post: Uncle, D3RANG3D

Quote:Mike hosts a trivia video. Rich and Jay are contestants pitted against each other in an ultimate battle of filthy vulgar 90s musical artist lyrics.
2 users liked this post: benji, Uncle
2 users liked this post: MMaRsu, killamajig
1 user liked this post: chronovore
Lol

End Credits:

Hosted by
Mike Stoklasa
Jay Bauman
and

Milwaukee Culkin

Spoiler:  (click to show)
don't worry

[Image: rTIygD8.png]
What the fuck is this dude talking about? To be fair to this moron, I stopped watching after he claimed that Plinkett invented both hating on movies and long-form analysis of movies.
I didn't even watch it at all, I saw it was from mrgirl and said oh I see

I can't believe I caught benji in the net Smug
I click on these if only to see how long they are. And to hear their voice and learn their chosen style of presentation so when someone promotes them I can know they suffer from some kind of probably self-imposed intellectual handicap.

The choppily and constantly recut "stream of consciousness" complaint video is one of my favorite signs of a person who doesn't actually have anything to say. MovieBob, of all people, actually writes out what he wants to say beforehand. (This is also why he wears sunglasses so you can't see he's staring straight ahead reading his copy, except he fails to realize this reflects his monitors.) If MovieBob is a better video producer than you are I have to question your intelligence in general.

If these people want to do it that way, what they should do instead of cutting out the silences and uhs and ums and irrelevant digressions is transcribe it, edit the transcript and then re-record off the script.

Another aspect of these is that they want to be conversational but rarely do they surmise an audience member skeptical of what they're saying.

AND ANOTHER THING Rage

This might be why Dunkey is the only "content creator" I ever watch. hmm
along those lines MauLer is snobbishly obsessed with fully writing and redrafting his 6 hour takedowns until they're as "tight" as they're gonna get and he's said everything he wants to say
Who the fuck is mr girl?
1 user liked this post: MMaRsu
(10-03-2023, 02:42 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Who the fuck is mr girl?

the purest form of troll

Quote:Cuties Review

Max posted a positive review of the extremely controversial Netflix movie Cuties. In the video he admitted that he was turned on by the child actors and found them "hot". He called Cuties a "solid film" and better than most films. The video was deleted, but it can be viewed on his website, and it was reuploaded[14]. The video was mass disliked, receiving responses from YouTubers from all sorts of styles. However, Max denied that he was a pedophile or predator, and refused to apologize for the video, even trying to get the video back up after YouTube terminated it. Diesel patches' response video noted that Max didn't remember details of the movie (for example, he referred to a character as Ami's father, when he was actually her cousin), which strengthened the belief that Max only watched it for the children[15].

It has been confirmed that it wasn't the first time Max makes pedophilic statements[16]. He had also admitted to beating his ex wife[17].

Arrest

Max once was arrested for suspicion of being a school shooter, as he made sympathetic comments about the Virginia Tech shooting[18]. He would write a newsletter about this[19], and he was even interviewed on Live TV about his experience[20]. Max was then arrested in 2020 for making a Reddit comment[21], however people believe he was arrested for more than that.

Personal life

Max was raised by a single mother. She was abusive to him, and when he was 16 she kicked him out so he could live with his dad. This was partly because she was sexually attracted to him and didn't want to hurt him. In school, at age 15, Max tried to become a journalist by handing out newsletters[22] containing his opinions on current events, but was unsuccessful. He revealed all this in the video "This Monster I've Been Fighting My Whole Life".

Termination

In January 2021, Max's channel was terminated. However, three months later it was reinstated. On June 22, 2021, Max's channel was terminated once again due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content.

On June 24, 2021, YouTube again has terminated his main YouTube account. He was reinstated sometime later.

On September 2, 2022, his channel had been terminated yet again due to several of his videos being taken down leading to Community Guidelines strikes as a result of them being mass flagged and reported. Some of the videos affected include "I Can Fantasize About Whatever I Want", "I'm a Pedophile", and "The Monster I've Been Fighting My Whole Life".[23]
1 user liked this post: Boredfrom

I expected more knowledge from Mike about Demonology than “Pazuzu is a Catholic demon”.  Stahp 
2 users liked this post: TylenolJones, D3RANG3D
Boredfrom dateline='[url=tel:1696906198' wrote: 1696906198[/url]']

I expected more knowledge from Mike about Demonology than “Pazuzu is a Catholic demon”.  Stahp 

That wine looks terrible.
1 user liked this post: D3RANG3D
3 users liked this post: TylenolJones, killamajig, Uncle
The Max Landis renaissance is officially dead Sad

2 users liked this post: Uncle, D3RANG3D
4 users liked this post: Tucker's Law, Boredfrom, Uncle, killamajig
This has been the best Mack episode, if only because it feels less awkward and the videos being really insane.
as far as whether this is the best one or not, probably have to let this one simmer a bit, the other mack videos that didn't have his awkward little friend were also great...heck some of them even in spite of that guy

I liked the previous skits and gags with mack better (spooning with rich), in this one they were more casual but the videos really made the night

3 users liked this post: Boredfrom, Uncle, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
The Mastodon video was pretty wtf. Feels like something a shameless furry fetishist would do in his spare time as a joke.
(11-06-2023, 12:28 AM)Boredfrom wrote: The Mastodon video was pretty wtf. Feels like something a shameless furry fetishist would do in his spare time as a joke.

if Mike really showed us most of the instances of people talking about their "hot bodies" then Jay definitely was emphasizing it more than the cartoon did and deserved the edit  lol
3 users liked this post: benji, Uncle, D3RANG3D
2 users liked this post: Tucker's Law, Uncle
1 user liked this post: killamajig
1 user liked this post: killamajig
(11-21-2023, 08:53 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:

Milwaukee C. must be jazzed that he gets to do these with such big celebrities like Rich Evans.
2 users liked this post: chronovore, D3RANG3D