United States Politics: The Final Election Ever
The Gang Starts A Federal Constitutional Republic
trump is woke now??  omg
1 user liked this post: BIONIC
Pushing to indict Trump was possibly the dumbest thing the democratic party has done since endorsing Hillary Clinton as their 2016 candidate.  Old me would be annoyed and distressed by this, but frankly after the last couple years+ of crazy and unhinged shit being pushed by democrats in power, and with a big helping from some in the retard party [GOP]...frankly, I want both to fail next election cycle but push come to shove I'll settle for the current incarnation of the dems eating shit and just hope the dipshit republicans do as little governing as possible.
1 user liked this post: Nintex
They really had a shot to make things better after COVID but instead old habits die hard and they decided to limit personal freedom further, throw gasoline on the middle class and speedrun to WW3 waving rainbow flags.
[Image: Fym_1bXWIAIKMoI?format=png]

Trump found his wiggle room Trumps
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/06/three-trans-people-banned-from-white-house-events-after-going-topless-at-joe-bidens-pride-party/

Quote:Three guests from this past Saturday’s White House Pride party have been banned from future White House events after they shared pictures of themselves topless at the event.

“It was unfair to the hundreds of attendees who were there to celebrate their families,” said out White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre. “This behavior is inappropriate and disrespectful for any event at the White House. It is not reflective of the event we hosted to celebrate LGBTQI+ families or the other hundreds of guests who were in attendance.”

“Individuals in the video will not be invited to future events.”
[Image: r114iJT.gif]

Oh god somebody finally got us. Stahp
What
BIONIC dateline='[url=tel:1686683689' wrote: 1686683689[/url]']
It’s the beginning of the end.

https://www.stitcher.com/show/it-could-happen-here

Go back to the 2019 episodes on the potential for a second American Civil War.

It didn’t go down in the way described, but things are still trending the directions discussed.
https://theintercept.com/2023/06/15/fbi-undercover-isis-teenager-terrorist/

Quote:The FBI Groomed a 16-Year-Old With “Brain Development Issues” to Become a Terrorist
Clips of RFK Jr from a podcast are circulating around. It’s been said and it’s shallow but his voice is his Achilles heel. Not saying he’d sweep if he had Gregory Peck’s voice or anything of the sort. It’s just… you ever been on a call when somebody enters a tunnel or parking garage or has AT&T and reception goes to shit?
He already sounds like the CIA is trying to strangle him so it helps with the brand now.

I hope he somehow ends up in a debate with Trump, who would wipe the floor with him.

"Soo when errr Castro was in Cuba.... and the Fruit company"

"Excuse me... excuse me... *pulls weird faces*"

"and like my uncle errrr... he would've never attacked Iraq errr..... or planted fake stories about WMD's...."

"Excuse me..."

Moderator: "Yes Mr. Trump? Is something wrong?"

"Can this guy shut up for a second he sounds like a walkman dropped from a staircase"
Yeah I like what he says...but his voice, I can't help but feel the universe is trolling me. Heh

Shocked Pikachu

Shocked Pikachu

RIP hero Thank you for your service!

Thinking
(06-16-2023, 10:37 AM)D3RANG3D wrote:

1 user liked this post: D3RANG3D
[Image: 6Ts4FIw.gif]
datsracist.jiff
Well, if running for Senate results in a giant clusterfuck and you claiming a conspiracy tried to thwart you, then why not run for President next?
1 user liked this post: D3RANG3D

Trumps
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-trump-offer-buy-food-miami-leave-without-paying-1807346?amp=1

Quote:Newsweek was unable to reach the managers of the restaurant that Trump visited to confirm whether there was a bill left unpaid.

However, it appears that the claim he "stiffed" the restaurant was based on a misinterpretation of a story written by a Miami-based journalist.

While video of Trump at the Versailles Bakery in Miami shows him saying toward the eatery's kitchen "Food for everyone!" the venue was packed with reporters, security and supporters, and did not seem to be taking orders at the time he was there.

In any case, there is no evidence that Trump left the restaurant without paying for orders, but it has not been verified by the restaurant.

I bet those dogs are trained to chew through CIA assassins as easily as they do seatbelts
I figured the anti-covid vaccine stuff would morph into full blown anti vaccine insanity but I didn't expect the end result would be Steve Bannon propping up a lunatic to run in the democratic primary. 

Seems like they figured they need another 2016 type contest to win again, if Trump is the nominee. The problem is that Trump is no longer an unknown entity. There is no "what's the worst that can happen" indifference at play, because everyone already saw how that played out for four years. It was pretty bad. Which is why the most effective political coalition in the nation today is the anti-Trump vote, and why our last three elections have made that very clear.
The RFK Jr. hype reminds me more of the 'flavor of the week' the Republicans had before they finally settled on Mitt (or Trump).

It seems that folks are just looking for literally anyone other than Trump or Biden/Kamala with a pulse and a name in politics.
First it was DeSantis, he flopped right out of the gate in that Twitter Space so now it is RFK Jr. . There's probably going to be a dozen more before they end up at Trump/Biden anyway.