Cops and Prosecutors Doing Cop and Prosecutor Things
In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate, yet equally important, groups: These are their stories.
Masked up trannny. (That of course has a wife) ???

Quote:An officer was flagged down by a woman and she advised me that she was scared for her life. Her son, Matthew, goes by Matilda. Who lives with her, threatened her the previous day by telling her he would k*** her with a knife. Matthew had called her and advised that he was returning to her house that morning, and she was scared

The officer then asked Matthew if he had made any threats to his mom while they were arguing. Matthew advised that he did not, that he left and had gone to his grandma's house, where he had an argument with his grandma and had left her house too, but while he was leaving, he had thrown a glass base and a chair.

Officers took four firearms, two handguns, one revolver, and one riffle from Matthew's room. Officers put them in Athens Clarke County Police Department evidence room for safekeeping.

Gun was loaded and chambered too. We need to confiscate these guns from mentally ill people.

This is another example why families shouldn't indulge this bullshit. If it wasn't for families supporting these loonies they wouldn't have the money to be buying a bunch of firearms. There's no way he supports himself bouncing between his mom and Grandma's house while also having a wife.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato
you say "while also having a wife" as if Matilda here spends a dime on her. I guarantee 99% of the wife's Outback Steakhouse earnings go right to keeping Matilda as mollified as possible.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, killamajig
EDIT: Youtube took the meth-head masterbating video down. How about this to replace it?

1 user liked this post: benji
Quote:5-9-2024
NEW MEXICO STATE UNIVERSITY
Police officers respond to pro-palestine protest.

I know I'm biased but damn those protesters are fucking annoying. 

The best part is the protester in the hospital. He was allegedly injured while resisting arrest. Don't worry his sister shows up to keep the big, bad police officers away (after asking to speak to a supervisor.?.?)
1 user liked this post: Uncle

Rofl
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, benji
"Context". The guy was wielding a knife, and lunged at an office after muttering "I’m going to kill you if you don’t stop following me". Any summary that doesn't include that the suspect was armed and dangerous isn't providing context. This is what happens when you open-source fact-checking. Community Notes is a failure.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, killamajig
What knife?

So glad they ended up open firing in a subway station to protect their fellow officer from getting his Kevlar vest scratched.
1 user liked this post: benji
The man was wearing a police uniform, clearly fraudulently, and had a tightly cropped haircut.
1 user liked this post: Potato

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY
1 user liked this post: TylenolJones
What's weird is it looks like the female officer was the one that started swinging coming through the door. Then backwards ball cap guy with a hoodie decides to join in.

Normally in these excessive force videos it's some bystander that doesn't hit record until after the melee starts. And it leaves me wondering what the call was for or what led up to it. This video I don't need any context and the context they do give even makes it worse. Straight up police brutality.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Propagandhim

has the "I can do whatever the fuck I want" homelander face
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, killamajig, Propagandhim
Ex-Hollywood Actor With 109 Convictions Jailed For Assaulting Ex-Girlfriend
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/ex-hollywood-actor-with-109-convictions-jailed-for-assaulting-ex-girlfriend-6403437

Quote:The incident, captured on doorbell camera, took place in Newcastle on December 11, 2023, and violated an existing restraining order against Hoganson.

Starmer defends releasing prisoners from jail early to free up cell space
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/prime-minister-keir-starmer-nigel-farage-shabana-mahmood-commons-b1181465.html
Quote:Among those pictured walking free were fallen Hollywood actor Jason Hoganson, who was released early from serving an 18-month jail sentence at HMP Durham after reportedly beating his ex-girlfriend in the street.

Prisoner freed early by Starmer back in jail 48 hours later
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/tv/prisoner-freed-early-by-starmer-back-in-jail-48-hours-later/ar-AA1qQ7fd?ocid=socialshare
Quote:Within 48 hours Hoganson, a 53-year-old of no fixed abode, his head covered in distinctive tattoos, was back in jail after being arrested.

A court heard he was arrested on Sep 11, the day after he was released, on suspicion of two counts of breaching a restraining order by contacting the same former partner and one of assaulting her.

He is the second prisoner freed early who is alleged to have committed a crime within hours of their release. It emerged last week that a different former inmate allegedly sexually assaulted a woman on the same day he was freed.
Happy Halloween

Trannny threatens to kill themselves and every one in their therapist's office and leaves. Cop pulls trannny over and trannny blames everyone else for their behavior. He claims his whole family tells him to kill himself. Even says his parents are paying $250,000 to have them "unalive" themselves.  ?.?. But of course the car he's driving was given to him by his dad. He basically trauma dumps on the cop saying how their life would be great if it wasn't for everybody else. 

He has all these goofy stories how he helped put a serial killer away working with the FBI. He suffers from having those grandiose thoughts about himself like all the trannnies seem to have. Every one of these trooons is a professional victim. If this nut case was fat and bald I would think it's Melody. They all have the same modus operandi. But no, not a mental illness. 

They ended up only getting charged with Disorderly. My God we need to stop enabling this bullshit. These people are just miserable assholes that found out if they call themselves women then they can tell everybody they're transphobic when people tell them they are a miserable asshole. There's no self-reflection and they don't have to take accountability of themselves. It's everyone else's fault they are a lazy, whiny sacks of shit.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato
4 users liked this post: chronovore, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, HaughtyFrank, benji