International Politics
Like United States politics but with non-Americans

there goes the Chinese real estate bubble
1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?

Normies about to be shell shocked we lost another war

The delusion in the comments is in incredible.

Something tells me these African armies are going to get totally fucked up by the Wagner boys

Putin

Thinking
(08-18-2023, 06:37 PM)Nintex wrote:

Something tells me these African armies are going to get totally fucked up by the Wagner boys

Like clockwork

That's right, time to cut them loose and give them their freedom. Trash those trucks boys, much better for the climate. We should take all our 'dirty' old equipment out of Africa or sell it to the Chinese because their pollution magically doesn't count. But don't forget to put up a naval blockade and a beautiful "Silk & Belt" railroad for freight, can't have those Wagner terrorists invade or have Chinese goods from Ali Express be smuggled out illegally. 
Rollsafe 

We'll keep supporting a free and democratic Ukraine with *some* of the money we save but Putin can have the stinky Donbass and the Crimea (otherwise, how will the dingy boats reach their new friends?). I'm sure Crimea will remain a favorite among Russian tourists. In exchange he'll have to pay for a new Nordstream 2. The "Boer" can be migrated to set-up new farms in Ukraine because the most fertile soil on the Eurasian continent needs good farmers and it saves the ANC quite some work killing them all. But we can't have the Russians take over the twerking... I mean thriving Kyiv nightlife, right folks?

A far-right nationalist pro-climate position that solves the most difficult geopolitical crises of our time. 
Checkmate libs.  Snob

Putin
2 users liked this post: Propagandhim, Potato
Shocked Pikachu
1 user liked this post: Nintex

1 user liked this post: Propagandhim
Lots of conflicting reports, Putin has hastily fled Kursk (confirmed).

These rumors are doing the rounds
- Wagner PMC being 'evacuated' from Belarus by the Russian MOD
- Wagner PMC trying to escape Belarus
- Wagner PMC trying to launch an assault on the Kremlin
- Prigozhin had a plan prepared in case of his death (probably the Kremlin assault)
- Putin could face a mutiny from PMC's and parts of the military because Prigozhin was a popular war hero

The general feeling is that with this killing Shoigu and Putin might've bitten off more than they can chew.
They might try to shift the blame to a 'terrorist attack' or Ukraine.
While I'd love to see a civil war in Russia, I don't want to see a civil war in Russia. Shit is scary.
1 user liked this post: Nintex
(08-23-2023, 07:43 PM)Nintex wrote: Lots of conflicting reports, Putin has hastily fled Kursk (confirmed).

These rumors are doing the rounds
- Wagner PMC being 'evacuated' from Belarus by the Russian MOD
- Wagner PMC trying to escape Belarus
- Wagner PMC trying to launch an assault on the Kremlin
- Prigozhin had a plan prepared in case of his death (probably the Kremlin assault)
- Putin could face a mutiny from PMC's and parts of the military because Prigozhin was a popular war hero

The general feeling is that with this killing Shoigu and Putin might've bitten off more than they can chew.
They might try to shift the blame to a 'terrorist attack' or Ukraine.

rule #1: nothing ever happens
2 users liked this post: NekoFever, Nintex
(08-23-2023, 11:36 AM)Nintex wrote:

That's right, time to cut them loose and give them their freedom. Trash those trucks boys, much better for the climate. We should take all our 'dirty' old equipment out of Africa or sell it to the Chinese because their pollution magically doesn't count. But don't forget to put up a naval blockade and a beautiful "Silk & Belt" railroad for freight, can't have those Wagner terrorists invade or have Chinese goods from Ali Express be smuggled out illegally. 
Rollsafe 

We'll keep supporting a free and democratic Ukraine with *some* of the money we save but Putin can have the stinky Donbass and the Crimea (otherwise, how will the dingy boats reach their new friends?). I'm sure Crimea will remain a favorite among Russian tourists. In exchange he'll have to pay for a new Nordstream 2. The "Boer" can be migrated to set-up new farms in Ukraine because the most fertile soil on the Eurasian continent needs good farmers and it saves the ANC quite some work killing them all. But we can't have the Russians take over the twerking... I mean thriving Kyiv nightlife, right folks?

A far-right nationalist pro-climate position that solves the most difficult geopolitical crises of our time. 
Checkmate libs.  Snob
Love that you wrote all this considering the "users added context" on the video.
There's already memes

[Image: F4Pc5S6XwAA2sVq?format=png]

The body has been found, he is now confirmed dead by the Russian authorities.

Wagner in St. Petersburg has put up a cross

[Image: F4PjWzmWkAAW-UN?format=jpg]

Quote:While I'd love to see a civil war in Russia, I don't want to see a civil war in Russia. Shit is scary.

I think if Wagner makes a move it'll be at individuals in the Russian army that worked against them (Shoigu, Gerasimov, maybe Putin etc. ).
I don't think they have the capacity or ability to dismantle the state. Prigozhins coup wasn't really a coup against Putin but an attempt to unseat Shoigu/Gerasimov by showing the dissatisfaction in the army. People forget that Prigozhin specifically stated that Ukraine was in the process of breaking through the Russian lines. However that didn't happen as Ukraine wasn't strong enough to take advantage of the chaos on the Russian side. What spooked both Putin and Prigozhin the most is that most units didn't really care and no one wanted to fight. Prigozhin was hoping that the troops would join him on his 'march to Moscow' but instead they just let them pass. It wasn't until he got closer to Moscow that the Rosgvardia was mounting a serious defense and started to block roads and bridges. While Prigozhin tried to get others like Kadyrov to side with him, none did when the moment was there to act. 

Since the "coup" the Russians have started to win the battles at the front again and Zelensky's counter attack failed handing Russia plenty of burned out NATO tanks to display. In some places like Kharkiv the Ukrainian front is actually being pushed back. At home Putin decided to give the Rosgvardia more heavy weapons in case any military faction threatens his rule again. Russia also received some very favorable economic numbers, their GDP exceeding that of Germany claiming a position of 5th largest economy in the world. So if you are an oligarch or FSB officer with any power, business is good and you won't side with a PMC on a revenge mission. But as we know from the coup, they won't stand in the way either.
Wagner has issued a statement, but the source is unconfirmed as of yet.

Killed the leader of the "Musicians" during a concert, this is some Godfather shit. 
That's the nice thing about biopics I guess, sometimes they just write themselves, especially with a helping hand

Putinwinkey
So, this is the group of people Putin took out recently:
- Girkin "Strelkov" arrested
- Surovkin "General Armageddon" dismissed
- Prigozhin "Wagner Chief" killed
- Utkin "Callsign Wagner" killed

They all have one thing in common, they wanted Russia to increase their efforts to win the war on the battlefield while the BRICS want Putin to engage in peace talks. Putin is now framing the war as a 'pre-emptive' strike to defend Russia rather than a war of aggression.

Maybe this is Putins way of pivoting towards a negotiated settlement. Take out the warmongers who would criticize such a peace deal and rebel against it. Showing some goodwill towards the west by arresting those they consider "terrorists" such as Strelkov (who shot down MH17). As well as giving state security and the population a distraction because it is unlikely all the Wagnerites will surrender peacefully.
Quote:“With regard to this aviation accident, first of all I want to express my sincere condolences to the families of all the victims. It's always a tragedy. And indeed, if they were there, the initial data seems to indicate that Wagner employees were also there, I would like to note that these are people who have made a significant contribution to our common cause of fighting the neo-Nazi regime in Ukraine. We remember this, we know and we will not forget.

Prigozhin, I knew him for a very long time, since the early 90s. He was a man of difficult fate, and he made mistakes, serious in life, and he achieved the results that were necessary for himself, and then, when I asked him about it for a common cause, as in these last months, he was a talented person, a talented businessman, worked not only in our country and worked with results, but also abroad in Africa, in particular. He was engaged in oil, gas, precious metals and stones there. Here he was only yesterday, as far as I know, returned from Africa. Met some officials here.

The head of the Investigative Committee reported to me this morning, they have already begun a preliminary investigation of this incident. And it will be carried out in full and brought to an end. There is no doubt here. Let's see what the investigators say in the near future”

This fucking guy  lol

Here is a message from beyond the iron curtain. 

I don't know how long my cover will hold. Every day the walls are closing in further. Politicians are calling for a ban on X. They are forcing us to drink from paper straws which are now known to contain chemicals harmful for humans. I've ordered 1000s of plastic straws from China that hopefully won't be confiscated by the marxists.

Resist my friends

They'll surely get to the bottom of this

The war criminal Wagner chief was a weeb apparently  lol

[Image: F4TauuQagAADCoY?format=jpg]

Putin works quick

Next week: "What's going on guys? Why is our building demolished? What firing squad doing?"

Democracy Thank you for your service!
Occam intensifies:

Wut
1 user liked this post: jorma
Just look at her. Hasn't eaten a healthy meal in a decade. Can't open a PDF. Hasn't been outside for longer than 5 minutes at a time since COVID. Reads a drafted EU sanctioned statement not knowing what any of it means. Those are the no fun allowed people we're dealing with now.
1 user liked this post: Potato
hmm, 2 out of 4 for me
The UK has a new secretary of defense, apparently some kind of pyramid scheme grifter  lol

I guess there won't be a second Luna lander

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Vitaly,

I know your heart must be acheing because you could not succeed in your mission to land the LUNA-25 on the moon.
Know that I personally and all your countrymen have faith that you will realize your dream and become a proud Hero of the Russian Federation.

Please, enjoy these Mushrooms. May we one day grow them on the surface on the moon.

P.

Putin 

P.S. your corpse will make excellent fertilizer you owe me 10 million roubles

Quite the accident Olaf Putin