United States Politics: The Final Election Ever
The Gang Starts A Federal Constitutional Republic
RFK is going to flop in the primaries, won't be given any legitimacy, and Biden will easily get re-nominated as every president has over the last century. He's insane. I get the effort and attempt though. Like I said, they think this is going to be some hard fought contest where they get to re-live some Bernie fantasies that never came to pass (remember when Bernie was gonna content through the convention lol). In reality Bernie got smoked by Hillary but the bitterness bled into the general election. Given the Trump dynamic this time of him being a known threat that won't be the case here.

The union of the far left and far right sure is interesting though isn't it. Post-2016 it really seems like leftist policy focuses have largely been erased and replaced with political bitterness and reactionary, contrarian wink/nods at republicans. I don't remember the last time I heard a breathless appeal for universal healthcare but I've heard plenty of complaints about identity politics. Plenty of headline chasing to praise "anti corporation" republicans. Just last week Matt Stoller was praising JD Vance. And then...
https://jacobin.com/2023/06/j-d-vance-rail-safety-act-amendment

Whoops. Funny how the origin of that was Trump reversing Obama era regulations.
1 user liked this post: Nintex

Both sides keep eachother engaged, that's for sure.

The extended wankdadverse led by Musk and Rogan have offered Hotez millions of dollars to debate RFK Jr. and the response is basically promoting his book and telling the MSM talking heads what they want to hear.  lol
2 users liked this post: Nintex, BIONIC

Trial date set for august 14  lol
I wonder how many FBI profilers it took to conclude that Trumps achilles heel is that he is a somewhat autistic hoarder  lol

[Image: 26TRUMPORG2-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg]

Also it seems that after all his trickery the message of the DOJ is: 
"Yes, we hate you, yes the deep state exists, yes we want to sabotage your campaign, yes Hunter does crack with possibly underage whores and Biden made deals with the Chinese but what are you going to do about it Orange Man?"

1 user liked this post: D3RANG3D

Wut

They can't keep getting away with it. Not like this!
Quote:The constitution that we're bound by.

Dead
(06-22-2023, 07:10 AM)benji wrote:
They can't keep getting away with it. Not like this!

[Image: ImmaterialScaredGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif]

Here comes the TRUMP TRAIN john! Get on board or get run over!

John Durham is a true patriot total loser who has been with us from the start is a total sleazebag trying to find the truth spread lies.
His head looks majestic like a bowling ball that hit the wall too many times. We used to call him John McLane Derp Ham.

Instead of assigning him to the justice department he should've been assigned to a cabinet post mental institution.
(06-23-2023, 02:31 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:

This is clearly a very coordinated influence campaign lol.
I dunno, it seems far too widespread to be another Kanye West type spoiler run.

I think they're trying to hijack the Republican party. If Bobby Kennedy is 'toxic' enough the Democrats will kick him out and then they can convince him to run as a Republican instead with the backing of Tucker and the other party 'leaders'.

They did it with Trump, so why not with Bobby?

Trumps going to be so pissed that they're backing Bobby over him.

I have to say though, Tuckers format doesn't work on Twitter as well as it does on TV.
(06-23-2023, 08:39 PM)Nintex wrote: I think they're trying to hijack the Republican party. If Bobby Kennedy is 'toxic' enough the Democrats will kick him out and then they can convince him to run as a Republican instead with the backing of Tucker and the other party 'leaders'.

They did it with Trump, so why not with Bobby?
Wut

Popular

Americacry Americacry Americacry Americacry
(06-24-2023, 01:51 AM)benji wrote:

Popular

Seems more likely that Trump would call Prigozhin to ask him his rates Trumps

[Image: 0wJxUTN.png]

WW3 stopped
1 user liked this post: TylenolJones

New character just dropped
(06-27-2023, 07:08 PM)Nintex wrote:

New character just dropped

Time to see what next bullshit the corporate media signal-boosts to distract from it.
Only 7-2 maf but lol at this breakdown:
Quote:Majority Kagan, joined by Roberts, Alito, Kavanaugh, Jackson
Concurrence Sotomayor (in part and in judgement), joined by Gorsuch (Parts I, II, III-A and III-B)
Dissent Thomas
Dissent Barrett, joined by Thomas

Teehee

Literally greatest doctor name they could have found for this.

QUEEN
I know what they mean but I think the phrasing of "repeal right to work" should be worked on.

I ain't got time for this, jackie, I'm out of here! Malarkey!

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Imagine tweeting about how angry you are about this. lol
2 users liked this post: Nintex, BIONIC