Music
Post what you’re listening to these days.
1 user liked this post: Potato

[Image: S0FFKlL.gif]
1 user liked this post: chronovore
2 users liked this post: chronovore, Potato

Youtube recommended this lol
1 user liked this post: benji
The YouTube algorithm Bowdown
I'm not really complaining it just boggles the mind how the algorithm works, that song is kind of a banger as the kids say nowadays.
Absolutely. I listened to that for longer than the Sig:Ar:Tyr album.
1 user liked this post: D3RANG3D
Banger after banger:
2 users liked this post: Potato, D3RANG3D
(01-25-2024, 02:56 AM)benji wrote:
Wut

What is this?
The turn of the century is back!
Triggered
The amazing erotic dancing in this worked as a good palate cleanser for Kittie:
If you need a palate cleanser use this...............

Flush that Poopy-metal-abortion out of your ear holes!!!Babymetal and Poopy is for people that need training wheels for the harder stuff. "The men are too scary for me. Put some little girls in there and I'll listen." Better yet, here's the full session. You people need it from the looks of this thread.

I actually don't hate that stuff. it gets people into metal that otherwise wouldn't. But "progressive metal" I fucking hate that whinny anime sounding crap. I imagine Dream Theater is what simps play while they give their mom's money to E-girls.  lol lol
1 user liked this post: Potato
Playing old ass games with a licensed soundtrack is great nostalgia.

SHAPE!!!!SHIFTER!!!!
(05-31-2024, 01:39 PM)killamajig wrote: If you need a palate cleanser use this...............

Flush that Poopy-metal-abortion out of your ear holes!!!Babymetal and Poopy is for people that need training wheels for the harder stuff. "The men are too scary for me. Put some little girls in there and I'll listen." Better yet, here's the full session. You people need it from the looks of this thread.

I actually don't hate that stuff. it gets people into metal that otherwise wouldn't. But "progressive metal" I fucking hate that whinny anime sounding crap. I imagine Dream Theater is what simps play while they give their mom's money to E-girls.  lol lol

Spouting that garbage and then sharing some Lamb of God videos. Come on my dude. A real elitist would've come with some underground KVLT shit that only got released on cassette tapes.

3 users liked this post: benji, killamajig, D3RANG3D
(05-31-2024, 08:07 AM)benji wrote:
(01-25-2024, 02:56 AM)benji wrote:
Wut

What is this?

Is there some tie-in to Cronenberg's film, since they're using the same spelling and capitalization?
Some Dutch nostalgia bait in some UEFA European Football Championship commercial.

Absolute classic.
Anyone like The Last Kingdom? 

Quote:@Lil-lau96
3 years ago
Fun fact about this song, according to Chris:
"Another high school memory: the first 4 notes of this synth lead are the chorus of "My Favorite Girl" by New Kids On The Block"

This was on his Instagram (IG story) time ago (December 2017)

hmm
All four of these songs use the same loop. lol
Spoiler:  (click to show)

edit: Is it also in this?

WHO IS BEHIND THIS? Rage
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
(06-05-2024, 11:57 AM)HardcoreRetro wrote:
(05-31-2024, 01:39 PM)killamajig wrote: If you need a palate cleanser use this...............

Spouting that garbage and then sharing some Lamb of God videos. Come on my dude. A real elitist would've come with some underground KVLT shit that only got released on cassette tapes.

Anime Expert
(06-11-2024, 05:01 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:
(06-05-2024, 11:57 AM)HardcoreRetro wrote:

Anime Expert

[Image: yW8zYzt.jpg]
at first I thought it was just the intro...... nope the whole album is like that. Triggered
I think I'll pass on that one.
the closest I get to Avant-garde music is this album
1 user liked this post: killamajig