Malarkey! 

Lawd

What in the world is going on. lol
2 users liked this post: Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia
is that the border czar kamala?
1 user liked this post: Nintex

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Caleb-Maupin/dp/B08HGZK7P4

hmm
(07-26-2024, 04:12 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: is that the border czar kamala?
This you?

Bibi is visiting President Trump today.

Emergency Emergency do not block emergency do not block

[Image: GTR-q88XAAAPsnp?format=png]

Lol look at all that organic grass roots spending  lol
3 users liked this post: benji, who is ted danson?, killamajig

Thank you Lara. You're doing a great job, this will surely put the critical battleground state of California in play OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
White people finally have a candidate!!!

I wonder why there’s no White People for Trump events Thinking
2 users liked this post: dontasemebr0, benji
Harris 50 state sweep confirmed. 

It’s not too late to get on the bus.
Allan Lichtman 1 week ago:  Gloomy

Allan Lichtman today:  Bowdown
1 user liked this post: TylenolJones
No social unrest  lol
2 users liked this post: TylenolJones, DavidCroquet

Look Donald this is me playing with a Dolphin in Tel Aviv when I was 10 years old.

Wow, I better hide this book from Vance.

Why Donald

Don't ask Bibi, ok
1 user liked this post: DavidCroquet

Americacry Americacry Americacry Americacry

He brings a lot the ticket
1 user liked this post: DavidCroquet
(07-26-2024, 10:52 PM)Nintex wrote:

Look Donald this is me playing with a Dolphin in Tel Aviv when I was 10 years old.

Wow, I better hide this book from Vance.

Why Donald

Don't ask Bibi, ok

I don’t think Trump likes Netanyahu on a personal level.

Secret Service told him to stop doing outdoor rallies so I wonder if they'll do it indoors or if he just goes back to the exact same location he got shot.  Trumps

Hard to see how Momala can win with such a low approval rating of the job she is doing now.

Too late

Diamond Hands Trumps 

(07-27-2024, 08:04 AM)Nintex wrote:

He brings a lot the ticket

There's a decent chance the Vance pick ends up costing Trump the election. He doesn't bring in any new voters, he overlaps with Trump. And he might have turned off women voters with his rhetoric. Trump would've never picked Vance if he knew he was running against Harris. Dems played 4D chess and I'm loving it. Benji, we need a Kamala emote.
He lost Trump the conservative cat lady vote
Vance has the airs and graces of a young Lindsay Graham
(07-28-2024, 12:30 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Vance has the airs and graces of a young Lindsay Graham

If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.
- JD Vance, circa 2016, probably
(07-27-2024, 10:55 PM)CHOW CHOW wrote: There's a decent chance the Vance pick ends up costing Trump the election. He doesn't bring in any new voters, he overlaps with Trump. And he might have turned off women voters with his rhetoric. Trump would've never picked Vance if he knew he was running against Harris. Dems played 4D chess and I'm loving it. Benji, we need a Kamala emote.

I'm not sure. Some argue that because the left attacks and hates him so much it makes him more popular among the right.

It all seems to be a part of a difference opinion on the strategy. Some in the Trump camp want Trump to move to the center, try and expand his voter base, while others want him to double down on MAGA. The 2020 race was really close, so they argue that if Trump just gets another 2% or 3% of mostly middle class white voters in the rustbelt states he'll win easily. It seems that Trump decided that he will try to expand his voter base but that he won't be 'nice' (change his tone) doing it. 

Overall the conditions of this race are still more favorable to Trump and the betting markets haven't moved much.
Unlike in 2020 the campaign chest isn't looted by his campaign manager and he is backed by big names from the media, tech and business world and not just going out there on his own.

The Democrats seem to have shifted too, trying to get more women to vote instead of appealing to middle class workers like Biden did.
They have a couple of policy minefields though. Climate groups are calling for Kamala to become the Climate Candidate, while she distanced herself from the fracking bans she advocated for earlier. There is also the mess in Gaza that is important for quite a few lefties. Not to mention migration and inflation. Biden got a 'free pass' on some what they consider to be 'outdated' ideas because of his age and Kamala won't.

One thing that the Kamala campaign is doing that is more effective than saying Trump is a "Threat to Democracy" is to put out statements that Trump and Vance are weird.  lol
Looks to me like the entire thing has flipped in the last few weeks and now trump is stuck with a weirdo incel no one likes except closeted 4chan sorts

Makes sense that his idiot sons have pushed for this
Vance is the perfect example of overly online shit that most Americans do not fuck with. The left version would be running around saying "latinx" and "birthing person" but thankfully that shit is largely being phased out. You can't insult large groups of women and expect them to vote for you. On top of being caught on tape multiple times saying abortion should be illegal. On top of all the other weird stuff this guy is on. Does Trump believe most of the same shit? Sure. But he tends to do a good job of ducking, dodging, and sending conflicting messages to multiple groups in order to avoid being pinned down. Vance forces him to stand right where he is.

If there's one thing Trump is great at, it's understanding media cycles. We just saw Biden stuck in one of the most negative cycles in recent memory while Trump largely stayed out the spotlight (until he got "shot"). Here's the question I have: when does Trump get a good media cycle again?  Kamala auditioning VPs and blitzing around the country is gonna remain the dominant story unless she does/says something crazy. Then she will pick her VP and get more good press/attention. Then the DNC will start, which will be star studded compared to the weirdo shit at the RNC More good press, celeb appearances, good speakers (you know Obama is gonna drop a banger), etc. IE more good press/attention. We might end September without Trump having any way of changing the narrative.

Unless he changes his VP. He still has time, before Ohio locks everything in officially. Does he dump Vance and pick who he initially wanted before his idiot sons got in the way?
3 users liked this post: Chumbawumbafan69, Besticus Maximus, killamajig