United States Politics: The Final Election Ever
The Gang Starts A Federal Constitutional Republic

Even Trump can't believe they fell for it.  lol
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
(03-17-2024, 06:51 PM)Nintex wrote:

Even Trump can't believe they fell for it.  lol

Trump Derangement Syndrome. Jimmy and Colbert can't help themselves. It's the late night host brain rot.
1 user liked this post: Nintex

Applause

Hesright
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/18/politics/trump-antisemitic-jewish-people-israel-support-netanyahu/index.html

Quote:“I actually think they hate Israel,” Trump said. “I don’t think they hate him, I think they hate Israel. And the Democrat Party hates Israel.”

“Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion,” Trump said. “They hate everything about Israel, and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel will be destroyed.”

Trump directly slammed Schumer, who recently criticized Netanyahu’s government and called for new elections in a speech on the Senate floor about Israel’s war on Hamas and the resulting humanitarian crisis in Gaza. Schumer is the highest-ranking Jewish elected official in America.

“Don’t forget, when you see those Palestinian marches, even I, I’m amazed at how many people are in those marches. And guys like Schumer see that, and to him it’s votes, I think it’s votes more than anything else, because he was always pro-Israel. He’s very anti-Israel now,” Trump said.

Trumps

The $500 million bond and cancelling Ackmans wife, the Karen communists fucked around and found out.

Trump shattering the blue wall

Spoiler:  (click to show)
2 users liked this post: killamajig, TylenolJones
STOP BIDEN NOW

https://twitter.com/PresidentToguro/status/1770938608846790827

[Image: GJRKkikWQAAEbnZ?format=jpg]

Trump pulling comfortably ahead in the CNN Michigan poll.

Historic low support from people of color for the Democrats Trumps
Let's break this down by race.
The CNN poll guy is certainly on OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™ , he always gets excited about Trumps leads while the nervous MILF listens clearly annoyed by the record setting numbers and high energy presentation.

what a rollercoaster lol
(03-23-2024, 09:37 PM)Nintex wrote:

what a rollercoaster lol

3:37: "Because I value your testimony."

Success

Holy shit the level of sarcasm there was off the charts!!

Edit: Whoever made the decision to put that kid up so unprepared should be fired.

Trumps

Rogan OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
(03-23-2024, 10:31 PM)Potato wrote: Edit: Whoever made the decision to put that kid up so unprepared should be fired.
I don't think the preparation was the problem, it was inviting a cross country skier as an "expert" in the first place.
3 users liked this post: Potato, Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia
(03-25-2024, 12:16 AM)benji wrote:
(03-23-2024, 10:31 PM)Potato wrote: Edit: Whoever made the decision to put that kid up so unprepared should be fired.
I don't think the preparation was the problem, it was inviting a cross country skier as an "expert" in the first place.

That goes without saying. 

But still, prep the kid to bat away any questions that weren't relevant to his testimony. 

But yeah, putting an irrelevant witness up on these types of panels seems pretty par for the course for the self-righteous among the ranks of the Democrats.

American
I can't wait for Santos to become a CNN commentator. Seems like an easy career path.

Trumps
Teflon Don stays winning.  Success

We love meme stonks

Trumps
Holy shit, just looked up that company.

A Miami special is the only way he could get money.

GG

Happy Holy Week. Very hard OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
KJV   Snoring

I'll pass.

Broadcasting Trump Force One parked on the Tarmac for 3 hours Oh yeah 

Broadcasting more than a minute of RFK Jr. talking Nope
[Image: 0dDLWr7.png]

Wut
Joe Buden OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
1 user liked this post: BIONIC
(03-26-2024, 11:44 PM)benji wrote: [Image: 0dDLWr7.png]

Wut

The fact this guy is the likely next president of the US is an indictment on ALL Americans.

You get the goose you deserve as your leader.