United States Politics: The Final Election Ever
The Gang Starts A Federal Constitutional Republic

1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
(04-17-2024, 10:34 PM)Nintex wrote:

So what's the Democrat boogyman being blamed for this Anti-Biden rhetoric? Can't be Soros.  Thinking
The Democrat judges have succesfully moved the Trump campaign to New York

Thank you Kerry OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
This isn't even half the craziest thing that happened today.

Decision 2024

3 users liked this post: BIONIC, benji, Nintex

Wut
(04-20-2024, 08:15 AM)TylenolJones wrote: Decision 2024

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-what-trump-really-wants-kill-opposition wrote:"Trump was like, you know, just gaga over Putin because Putin does what Trump would like to do: Kill his opposition, imprison his opposition, drive journalists and others into exile, rule without any check or balance," Clinton said.

"That’s what Trump really wants," she continued. "And so we have to be very conscious of how he sees the world because, in that world, he only sees strongmen leaders. He sees Putin, he sees Xi, he sees Kim Jong-un in North Korea. Those are the people he is modeling himself after, and we’ve been down this road in our, you know, world history. We sure don’t want to go down that again."

"My view, having negotiated with Putin, and knowing one of the reasons he went after me is because he knew I would deal with him in an appropriate way, and Trump would basically do whatever he wanted, it’s really important to think about what could happen to our world with Trump back in the White House," Clinton told Elias in Friday's podcast.

"Withdrawing us from NATO, not caring about what happens with Europe … The idea that he wants Ukraine to fail. The idea that he doesn’t want us to be able to surveil our enemies. This is a very scary prospect," she said,
Trumps
HAPPENING:
https://nypost.com/2024/04/20/us-news/michael-avenatti-says-hes-in-conversations-with-trump-legal-team/ wrote:Disgraced Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti has been in contact with former President Trump’s legal defense team and is ready and willing to testify against his former client, he told The Post in an interview from jail.

“The defense has contacted me,” Avenatti told The Post in a phone call from Terminal Island, a minimum-security federal prison in Los Angeles where he is currently serving a 19-year sentence for extortion, tax evasion, fraud, embezzlement and other federal crimes.

“I’d be more than happy to testify, I don’t know that I will be called to testify, but I have been in touch with Trump’s defense for the better part of year,” Avenatti said.

“There’s no question [the trial] is politically motivated because they’re concerned that he may be reelected,” Avenatti said. “If the defendant was anyone other than Donald Trump, this case would not have been brought at this time, and for the government to attempt to bring this case and convict him in an effort to prevent tens of millions of people from voting for him, I think it’s just flat out wrong, and atrocious.

“I’m really bothered by the fact that Trump, in my view, has been targeted. Four cases is just over the top and I think there’s a significant chance that this is going to all backfire and is going to propel him to the White House,” he added.

American American TRUMP-AVENATTI 2024 American American
2 users liked this post: Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia

TikTokers for Trump OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™

Did she upload the wrong image?
2 users liked this post: benji, Gameboy Nostalgia

hmm
1 user liked this post: Nintex
The hush money case in NY is even bigger bullshit. Not to mention the shit show with fanny in Georgia.

lol
They're federal prosecutors so they probably actually believe Presidents can direct paths of hurricanes and Trump was abusing his power.
1 user liked this post: Nintex

BIPARTISANSHIP American American American American

Malarkey!
1 user liked this post: benji

Did he read the stage direction out loud? 😬
1 user liked this post: BIONIC

44% for the big guy Malarkey!

Transbians for Trump OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™

Simps for Trump OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™

Bimbos for Trump OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™

Rofl
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Nintex, benji