Random links/videos/tweets/etc.
"Journalists" cheering at press conferences should be fired, taken to a remote location and shot dead. Don't even bother burying them. No one would care.
1 user liked this post: Nintex
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
4 users liked this post: Nintex, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, Gameboy Nostalgia
5 users liked this post: BIONIC, Propagandhim, Nintex, Uncle, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(04-21-2024, 07:06 PM)benji wrote:

Allah’s snackbar
1 user liked this post: chronovore
[Image: hjO0v26.jpeg]

[Image: TEjwkg9.jpeg]
3 users liked this post: Propagandhim, BIONIC, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, HaughtyFrank

hmm
What if instead of creating skynet, AI just decides to only makes pictures of creeps now
1 user liked this post: Propagandhim
(04-26-2024, 03:24 AM)benji wrote:
hmm

@lachlanfairbairn

1 user liked this post: Propagandhim
It's not a cat, it's the Terminator! Holy Shit!

“Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!”
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex
Yes, cats are killers when humans aren't around.

Quote:Previous studies had suggested that cats kill about 500 million birds a year. Marra's group came up with something very different. "We estimate that cats kill somewhere between 1.4 and 3.7 billion birds a year," Marra says. "For mammals, it's upward of about 15 billion."

Marra says based on those new figures, cat-caused mortality far exceeds deaths from other sources, like collisions with cars or wind turbines.

And that number is just for the US alone.
Cats are responsible for more extinctions in Australia than any other cause. Only good cat is a dead one.
4 users liked this post: Propagandhim, Nintex, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji
Ever since he pointed out the quirk chungusus I see them everywhere.
In this guided meditation I will help you learn how to become a normal person.

Maybe I should of posted this in the Journal of Other Forum Analysis. We know Retardarains read that thread and this might help.
1 user liked this post: Potato
(04-27-2024, 11:54 AM)Nintex wrote: Ever since he pointed out the quirk chungusus I see them everywhere.

2 users liked this post: benji, Propagandhim