Random Talk
cause wtf
Random
1 user liked this post: chronovore
In a way, at every bar urinal, each of us returns liquor to the system.
1 user liked this post: Tucker's Law
Also, very happy to have a random talk thread not created by a user who hasn’t abandoned the forum for more than a decade.
2 users liked this post: Nintex, Cauliflower Of Love
What

That's such a strange thing to say about a liquor purchase.  Maybe she's had that gin before and found it repellent?
1 user liked this post: Cauliflower Of Love
What happened to Taco Bell man. There used to be an interesting combo every few months. The only one of interest right now is the deluxe cravings one, which has been there for ages and is nearly $10. From a value perspective/fast food value I'd say Wendys is the better option.
1 user liked this post: Nintex
Last I had Taco Bell must've been 15 or 16 years ago? Heading home from class, I pulled into one of those joint Taco Bell and KFC establishments. Ordered a Crunchwrap Supreme and Famous Bowl. One of those rock bottom moments where you take stock of your life. More the Famous Bowl than the Crunchwrap, to be fair. Something about KFC dumping its entire menu into a bowl like its a pig trough. What does it say about America when international KFCs don't offer it.
(06-02-2023, 12:38 PM)PhoenixDark wrote: What happened to Taco Bell man. There used to be an interesting combo every few months. The only one of interest right now is the deluxe cravings one, which has been there for ages and is nearly $10. From a value perspective/fast food value I'd say Wendys is the better option.

IMO all fast food hit rock bottom "due to covid"

they realized they could blame all QC issues on supply issues, and also raised prices, to the point where it's only a few dollars more for a midrange chain with actual real food

like it's really easy to spend 10 bucks on a basic meal at mcdonalds when the same price gets you unlimited soup, salad, and chips at chilis

Mindblown
2 users liked this post: Tucker's Law, Nintex
I think they made a lot of decisions about how long COVID conditions would have to continue, lots of local places seemed to decide when to go back from drive-thru only by waiting for someone else to go first and then watching, then when it sorta ended abruptly they were stuck with those for a while. Multiply that across everything, all the suppliers, etc.
Spent some time looking for a specific tech question online. Finally found it, both thoughtful and helpful, clearly stated, and answered more than my initial query. Look at the user name and it’s actually “Nazi jizz lord.”

…well, thanks for solving this windows 11 issue, señor jizz lord.
2 users liked this post: benji, Nintex
We're getting to a point where the memes and games about WW2 and the Holocaust are better known than what actually happened.
Cauliflower Of Love dateline='[url=tel:1685897723' wrote: 1685897723[/url]']
Tacobell's beef quesadilla still hits the spot everytime.

The G-spot that is Shaq

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Games as a Service
I was today years old when I learned that Craig Wasson and Bill Maher are two different people. 

Yes, despite the names being different. 

Shut up.
1 user liked this post: bork
(06-06-2023, 12:55 AM)chronovore wrote: I was today years old when I learned that Craig Wasson and Bill Maher are two different people. 

Yes, despite the names being different. 

Shut up.

Joe Walsh looks like them too!
Well it’s finally happened. This morning I saw 3 fats in those wheelchair things Americans have been trundling around in for decades. Wheelchairs should be for people who were born with mad legs, not for people who ate all the pies
2 users liked this post: Nintex, Potato
Look at the absolute nonsense going on in this comments section -

https://www.fragrantica.com/news/Pride-and-Le-Male-The-Legend-Gets-a-Yearly-Makeover-18405.html

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t understand how a site dedicated to perfume has got homophobic nutters on it. It doesn’t make sense. It’s like having an animal rights forum where most of the members are Japanese whalers
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex
Had a whooping cough vaccine and flu vaccine yesterday. One or both of them have absolutely floored me. Body aches, headaches. Never had this sort of reaction to any vaccine before. I hope the 5G kicks in soon, otherwise this wasn't worth it.
Potato dateline='[url=tel:1686366898' wrote: 1686366898[/url]']
Had a whooping cough vaccine and flu vaccine yesterday. One or both of them have absolutely floored me. Body aches, headaches. Never had this sort of reaction to any vaccine before. I hope the 5G kicks in soon, otherwise this wasn't worth it.
I think that’d take me out, too!

Is it normal to get multiple vaccines at once?
Doctor didn't seem to think it was a problem. I think I had the same when my first child was due and didn't have the same reaction.
(06-04-2023, 04:58 PM)BIONIC wrote:
Cauliflower Of Love dateline='[url=tel:1685897723' wrote: 1685897723[/url]']
Tacobell's beef quesadilla still hits the spot everytime.

The G-spot that is Shaq

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Games as a Service

Please don't put food there.
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
the nazi admins finally unbanned me  Stahp
The most famous and feared people turn up late Trumps
(06-16-2023, 04:40 PM)filler wrote: the nazi admins finally unbanned me  Stahp

Mark this date people. This is the day nübore became the real deal. The day the king of kings returned to us from his 40 days in the desert. The day of his resurrection.

I, for one, welcome our new filler overlord.
4 users liked this post: chronovore, filler, Nintex, Cauliflower Of Love
if only I could uncircumcise myself to gain benji's approval  Sad
2 users liked this post: BIONIC, Nintex
Is it really filler without the avatar? Rolleyes
2 users liked this post: chronovore, Potato
Is this the safe space where I can talk about the jug of urine I have in my fridge?

I had a blood test done that came back with high calcium levels. So I have to do a 24-hour urine collection. I have a jug I have to pee into for 24 hours that I keep in the fridge. After that I get to take an Uber full of my piss to the clinic to drop it off.

I don't like getting old.

Everything worthwhile is being destroyed
are you required to inform the poor uber driver of the situation?
2 users liked this post: benji, BIONIC
(06-20-2023, 05:26 PM)Uncle wrote: are you required to inform the poor uber driver of the situation?

Well, it's actually Veyo a medical type Uber thing. But they still use their own cars. I'm sure I'm probably not the only person to transport their urine or stool sample.

It does feel a bit weird though. I should probably put it in a bag. Maybe a brown paper bag so it looks like I'm hiding a 40oz.
2 users liked this post: benji, Cauliflower Of Love
(06-20-2023, 05:35 PM)killamajig wrote:
(06-20-2023, 05:26 PM)Uncle wrote: are you required to inform the poor uber driver of the situation?
Well, it's actually Veyo a medical type Uber thing. But they still use their own cars. I'm sure I'm probably not the only person to transport their urine or stool sample.
It does feel a bit weird though. I should probably put it in a bag. Maybe a brown paper bag so it looks like I'm hiding a 40oz.

and then pray you get mugged for it
3 users liked this post: benji, BIONIC, killamajig
Piss SCIENCE! Piss2

————

The mirrored piss emoji didn’t make the cut. BENJI!!!!! Rage
2 users liked this post: Potato, killamajig
Boney M. What was that about?