Rejoice
2 users liked this post: Nintex, BIONIC
Hesright
1 user liked this post: Nintex

Thinking
[Image: FxzTaTXX0AAHdoj?format=jpg&name=large]

Titus
1 user liked this post: BIONIC
https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/ wrote:A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.

Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

Hesright
3 users liked this post: TylenolJones, BIONIC, D3RANG3D
To fight Satan, go see Fast Ten, a wholesome FAMILY movie in theaters now.
1 user liked this post: Nintex
(06-06-2023, 12:34 AM)benji wrote:
https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/ wrote:A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.

Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

The reason I think these whistle blowers are full of shit is because the C.I.A have a long history of imprisoning and murdering whistle blowers. It's literally their favourite thing to do. I seriously doubt these retired military types would be alive if they'd ever revealed anything the C.I.A has.
(06-05-2023, 11:34 PM)benji wrote:

The toilets at highpoint shopping centre are truly the finest repository of knowledge in australia.

The internal polling must be abysmal  lol
1 user liked this post: chronovore

Spoiler:  (click to show)
1 user liked this post: TylenolJones

Subscribe to Info Wars!
2 users liked this post: BIONIC, D3RANG3D
[Image: Fy7zAfiXsAA187M?format=jpg&name=small]
I don't want to sound all Gibsony but I'm starting to think that Israel is controlled by the Jews
1 user liked this post: BIONIC
The most pilled movie of all time comes out next week!!!

Rejoice
1 user liked this post: benji
Going to pretend this is set in the same universe as Person of Interest.
1 user liked this post: chronovore
Gotta hand it to the casting director. They nailed it with the pedo character.

Rogan
2 users liked this post: Uncle, benji
[Image: F0M38lIXwAEOR4O?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: F0M38zXWcAAgioE?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: F0UD9diaIAAzP03?format=jpg&name=small]
Hah, the ol' "You can't fire me, I quit satanists!" manuever.
1 user liked this post: benji