Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(3 hours ago)killamajig wrote: Just like the word "literally" Nazi and genocide have been overused so much it's lost all meaning.

We saw it coming with the word Nazi. When you start calling Jews that survived the Holocaust Nazis you kind of lost the plot.

and just as with nazi you find yourself throwing up your hands and saying "ok, I guess if that's what your definition is now, I guess I support genocides, me and 95% of the rest of the world, all nazis who support genocides, no recourse but to embrace your shitty label, congratulations"
(3 hours ago)Steven Snell wrote: If you're in such desperate need for money to buy food. Just sell your expensive gadgets or action figures then?
Right?? In my late twenties I bought my dream guitar. Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe with a tobacco burst finish, noise canceling single coil pickups and a flamed maple neck. $1800. Then the Great Recession happened and my income pretty much halved. I couldn’t pay rent so I sold that guitar 1 year later for $1300. I cried as I was selling it. But you know what I didn’t have to do? Beg for money. And I’m actually good enough to deserve a guitar like that. 

Just sell that Jackson, Melody. I bet you could get a few hundred bucks for it.
“What are ya gonna do? Deport me?”

*gets deported*

Shocked Pikachu
Quote:Libertarianism is just capitalism without the existence of a state. Equal parts dangerous and stupid.
Nepenthe throwing out bangers today.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
chaotic strike wrote:Biden's whole selling point while running in 2020 we were told that we could push him left. He can't even be pushed left to stop arming and committing genocide. If he can't do something so basic for his party when he knows it's a popular position that he chooses to ignore then it really is a Biden problem, and not a voter problem because for many people in this party that is a solid red line for them.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-promises-to-expel-all-pro-palestinian-protesters-from-the-country-should-he-get-elected-wa-po.882336/page-7?post=123541899#post-123541899

Is this mental delusion at work? Look things up before speaking on it, at best it’s a contentious topic, at worst the majority of Dems support what Biden is doing in regards to Israel.
There’s a genocide-ception going on out here, but ya’ll not ready for that conversation.

(2 hours ago)Nintex wrote:
Quote:I don't think you can tangibly separate economic liberation from social liberation that cleanly because it is the economic state of the world that has created and reinforced the social state.
To me, a capitalist who is somehow for "equal rights for all" makes as much sense as an anti-monarchist who still wants to be ruled by a king or queen.
[Image: wgQNRA.gif]
Thank you Nepenthe
We are all grateful that Nepenthe’s lack of comprehension has no relationship to the world of actual possibility.
How can libertarianism promote the preservation and protection of individual rights and liberties if there is no state to determine what those rights and liberties are in the first place?
Messy wrote:Cheyenne Lin: "The Liberal Comedian to Conservative Pipeline"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cheyenne-lin-the-liberal-comedian-to-conservative-pipeline.881655/

When I saw the title of this new breadtube essay, I thought it would be about Dave Rubin or Jimmy Dore, but it's about the likes of Sasha Baron Cowen, Amy Shumer and Tina Fey  lol
Apparently making a joke that someone somewhere found offensive is enough to be labeled conservative.

On the plus side, only 38 minutes!
(4 hours ago)DocWager wrote: But all minorities are left leaning!?!?

Especially the religiously conservative minorities! 
Derp
Nepenthe wrote:You also need to come to terms with the fact that Indigenous, Black, and other minority groups have long since philosophized over whether or not voting for "harm reduction" was even a thing that could be done meaningfully within a colonial state such as the US considering our oppression is eternal and omnipresent

Not a single person on this forum willing to ask, "Uh, can't you just leave, though?"
(3 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: I'm not a fan of Trump at all but if you keep going on about how Biden is the worst, Trump will probably win. If you don't vote either, shut the fuck up too.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-promises-to-expel-all-pro-palestinian-protesters-from-the-country-should-he-get-elected-wa-po.882336/page-2?post=123536403#post-123536403

Anoregon
Quote:The left has accelerationism, which generally accepts that the leopard will eat their face but convince themselves they will grow a better face later.

What a complete dumbass. The far right believes in the same thing. Horseshoe theory everyday it seems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism

Again, if you don't like living in America or a western nation, move. It's not a hard concept.

Yes, they should move to one of those other non- Western places that are accepting of incoming migrants and have successful multicultural societies...there are a lot of them I hear.
Strange how they go to bat for a religious group that literally is against them, but hate other religions / beliefs that aren't.

It makes no fucking sense. These people would want to execute you and throw you off a fucking building, yet you're defending them. LGBT people defending Islam makes my brain break.
What is Nepenthe gonna do?  Ban you for inflammatory commentary?  About her being able to leave an eternally oppressive state?  Isn't it your moral duty to inform this poor, enslaved, oppressed hostage of her one route out of this hellscape and into freedom?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-promises-to-expel-all-pro-palestinian-protesters-from-the-country-should-he-get-elected-wa-po.882336/page-8?post=123543096#post-123543096

B-Retard
Quote:Given the state of the thread and it's massive derail, we're locking it.

And the topic is locked. What a surprise.

Bunch of antisemitic cunts on that forum. I wish nothing but the worst for them.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-promises-to-expel-all-pro-palestinian-protesters-from-the-country-should-he-get-elected-wa-po.882336/page-7
squirrelsir wrote:Y'all really think gentlemen's agreements are going to save you from the dumbass who convinced even more dumbasses to plot murder on one of the highest branches of government?

Dude calling the constitution a "gentleman's agreement" lol

It'd be nice if people like this and Nepenthe actually did experience an oppressive government one of these days.
(1 hour ago)Propagandhim wrote:
Nepenthe wrote:You also need to come to terms with the fact that Indigenous, Black, and other minority groups have long since philosophized over whether or not voting for "harm reduction" was even a thing that could be done meaningfully within a colonial state such as the US considering our oppression is eternal and omnipresent

Not a single person on this forum willing to ask, "Uh, can't you just leave, though?"

Have you seen what happens to people on Era who do ask that question? 

I’m poor/neurodivergent/disabled/have to support my dying old granny and therefore Can Never Leave (even the state, let alone the country). Also I don’t want to damage my Funko collection while packing, CHUD.
(1 hour ago)Propagandhim wrote:

Hilariously, they can't even leave transphobic, racist, gamergate 2.0, capitalist and colonialist forum Resetera. How they gonna leave the US?
(1 hour ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Strange how they go to bat for a religious group that literally is against them, but hate other religions / beliefs that aren't.

It makes no fucking sense. These people would want to execute you and throw you off a fucking building, yet you're defending them. LGBT people defending Islam makes my brain break.

I'm remembering this golden nugget when in 2015 a feminist speaker kept getting harassed and threatened by islamic students and then the universities feminism group published a statement siding with the islamic students

Quote:In December 2015, she gave a talk about blasphemy at the Goldsmiths University in London, sponsored by the university's Atheist, Secularist and Humanist society. During her talk, members of the university's Islamic Society caused a disruption by heckling and switching off her PowerPoint presentation when Namazie displayed a cartoon from the series Jesus and Mo. Some of the students were alleged to have issued threats.[37] In response to the incident, the university's Feminist Society released a statement on Tumblr, expressing support for the Islamic Society, and condemning the Atheist, Secularist and Humanist Society for hosting "known Islamophobes" to speak at the university.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryam_Namazie

This is the result of this complete black and white thinking where you believe that because islamophobia exists Islam is actually completely without flaws.
(2 hours ago)Ethan wrote:
Messy wrote:Cheyenne Lin: "The Liberal Comedian to Conservative Pipeline"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cheyenne-lin-the-liberal-comedian-to-conservative-pipeline.881655/

When I saw the title of this new breadtube essay, I thought it would be about Dave Rubin or Jimmy Dore, but it's about the likes of Sasha Baron Cowen, Amy Shumer and Tina Fey  lol
Apparently making a joke that someone somewhere found offensive is enough to be labeled conservative.

On the plus side, only 38 minutes!

All these comedians have gone conservative. It’s definitely not that we’ve gone off the deep end in the other direction.
And yet another thread locked because the pro hamas terrorist sympathizers can’t control themselves. Weird how it’s always that one group huh b dumbs, if only you could do something about it… lol
Resetera, come to our site if you hate Jews, hate games, hate biological women, hate anyone who isn't a communist and if you love Islamic terrorism, being akin to Storm front, make being trans your entire identity and are creepy as fuck towards younger people.

Jeb
It’s telling that if the “Israel” guy had said all the same stuff but without the quotation marks, he’d still be posting along with the rest of em.

The ban reason may as well say Unacceptable Punctuation. The content sure as fuck wasn’t appreciably different than your average era politico at this point.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
I hope those model kits aren't new, Melody. Those two together are around 80 dollars worth of plastic.  wag

You're literally starving with food insecurity. Nintex's donated money is better spent on hamburgers.
(3 hours ago)Ethan wrote: How many times have they had this exact thread in the last 6 months?

-"Here's something Trump say will do. You have to vote for the lesser evil."
-"Don't tell me what to do libs, I'm not voting for genocide Joe. I need to be inspired!"
-"But trans genocide!"
-"Don't talk over over our palestinian and muslim brothers who are fleeing this forum in droves."
-"There seems to be many russian bots in this thread..."
-Thordinson: "Bla bla bla bla..."
-"This thread is locked while we examine a large number of reports."

Snoring

Get new material folks...

The prophecy has been fulfilled.  Existential
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
Arrietty has been donating to melody shreds about once a week, for one of them melody even replied “thank u wife”, but not after that. Divorce?
Scuffed
Quote:I still think she's great. She's never taken AIPAC money either which is super rare for someone of her status. Some people on Twitter give her a hard time for not being full on screaming Genocide early on but she says it now and that's good enough for me.

Casual antisemitism as usual and no action taken.

No one is going to give a fuck about Palestine when you keep that rhetoric up.
1 user liked this post: kaleidoscopium
(1 hour ago)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: I hope those model kits aren't new, Melody. Those two together are around 80 dollars worth of plastic.  wag

You're literally starving with food insecurity. Nintex's donated money is better spent on hamburgers.

"poor people are entitled to more than the bare minimum to survive, they're entitled to be able to thrive and enjoy themselves, to netflix and video games and hobbies, what's the point of food if you're so depressed from lack of gundams that you want to kill yourself"
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, AnnoyedCanadian
Someone should tell Nepenthe Mohammad was a capitalist
1 user liked this post: AnnoyedCanadian
[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952brszjcimn375hafpm5a...w.gif&ct=g]