TechnoTalk: Time to Tech
Because ChatGPT told me
He can only say that because there's no surviving footage of Nokia's N-Gage E3 2003 presentation. Bolo

Since I spent many many minutes looking on YouTube for anything showing the slam poetry break dancing and this is the only real thing I could find from 21 years ago I'm posting this:
1 user liked this post: Polident
The Canva CIO is definitely one of those weird musical theatre kids who is just cheerful and irritating in equal measure.
(05-27-2024, 02:14 AM)benji wrote: He can only say that because there's no surviving footage of Nokia's N-Gage E3 2003 presentation. Bolo

Since I spent many many minutes looking on YouTube for anything showing the slam poetry break dancing and this is the only real thing I could find from 21 years ago I'm posting this:

I don't know why, but I really like how it looks.
What the fuck, man...

What's really wild is that those music models are apparently tiny compared to LLMs or image generators (the music models are all closed source, so we don't know for sure). Probably because music is extremely codified, anyway. But yeah, in the future, if you hear a background track in a movie or TV show? Probably made by AI. No license fees or residuals. It's absolutely good enough for that already.
1 user liked this post: Nintex
Music is probably easy to do for AI because it loops and repeats a lot plus there is always a 'rhythm' to it. 
It is almost a formula, which makes it easy for AI to generate.

[Image: lHZKwKY.png]

Serious Star Trek shit! Jeb
2 users liked this post: Nintex, Potato

Goodbye ZCHINA
I love when Apple announces new features that Android phones have had for years and Apple morons think it's groundbreaking.
Is the Apple Vision Pro the fastest forgotten Apple product ever?
"Open" AI  lol
(06-11-2024, 06:53 AM)Potato wrote: I love when Apple announces new features that Android phones have had for years and Apple morons think it's groundbreaking.

"Siri, is there any new hardware I can buy that does some basic shit but has a 70%+ cost markup?"
1 user liked this post: Potato

All internet content is freeware fellas  Success
1 user liked this post: D3RANG3D
https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20240629/p2g/00m/0bu/018000c

Sony cutting Blu-ray production.

15000 jobs axed at Intel
1 user liked this post: Propagandhim
The future is here

https://youtu.be/WGwVnVr9y2Y?t=32
3 users liked this post: Nintex, Propagandhim, killamajig
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/08/14/ftc-bans-fake-reviews-social-media-influence-markers.html

Rest in peace X and trumps 2024 campaign

Quote:The Federal Trade Commission voted unanimously to ban marketers from using fake reviews, such as those generated with AI technology, and other misleading advertising practices.
The ban also forbids marketers from exaggerating their own influence by, for example, paying for bots to inflate their follower count.
With the concurrent rise of e-commerce, influencer marketing and generative AI, more advertisers are turning to automated chatbots such as ChatGPT to quickly generate user reviews for products sold online.
2 users liked this post: Nintex, killamajig

Rofl
1 user liked this post: benji
That was obviously cooked up in a policy meeting and some idiot who only found out about generative AI a week ago thought it was brilliant.
Maybe generate some housing.
1 user liked this post: Potato
Trumps Elon I need a genius policy for the homeless

Elon Let me uuhhh ask Grok Mr. President

[Image: 5IxV.gif]