Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Ernst Röhm? Damn, not even the actual Nazis remembered that guy at the end of the war  lol
(08-22-2023, 05:09 PM)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/street-fighter-6-ot-round-2-like-a-ryu.755851/page-2
Neoxon, post: 110808445, member: 80 wrote:I feel that……kinda. My long work hours don’t leave me a ton of time to get sets in before my sister asks to use the PS5.
grown man has to share a PS5 with his sister?

He sounds so sad about it  lol
1 user liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(08-22-2023, 03:08 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ubisoft-to-offer-activision-blizzard-games-on-ubisoft-via-streaming.755776/page-3#post-110784961
Quote:Ah, isn't it nice, for the customer, to not have everything at one place but to be forced to subscribe to numerous things before you get what you want? Like in movies and series.

It's not enough here in Germany that I'm subscribed to Prime Video, Netflix, Disney Plus, Paramount Plus and Joyn. No when I want to see the new Walking Dead Series I also have to be subscribed to Telekoms Magenta TV. Just incredible. fOr ThE cUsToMer.

I will never understand this and people being for this, never, ever, until I die, ever. It's always an absolute nightmare for me as a customer and I hate this shit so much.
Not that I care a thing about streaming but how exactly is this beneficial for the person who is on Xbox and has a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and is then forced to subscribe to Ubisoft + even tho Microsoft f'n owns Blizzard and their games?
Dayum

OMG, found the fucking idiot that keeps watching this shit.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/california-shop-owner-shot-dead-over-lgbtq-pride-flag-displayed-at-store.755269/page-2#post-110725303

hachikoma wrote:the attacker is not a random stupid fuck. he is part of an intentional and coordinated fascist vanguard. this is not random violence. it is the institutional violence of a shadow government ascending to power.
Drugs are not big deal, you guys. But the shadow government that is enacting trans genocide totally is. Do you want some hormones?
When Subscribe to Info Wars! and Social Justice Warrior 2 become indistinguishable
(conspiracy theories are not allowed on resetera)
new genocide just dropped yall

>I want to play as a demonic looking race.

*Later*

>WHY THE FUCK EVERYONE IS HATING ME.

Six

Also, hardly the first RPG that lets you play you as a fantasy race hated by all. Fucking newbies…
(08-22-2023, 09:21 PM)Propagandhim wrote: new genocide just dropped yall

[Image: VueUlKD.png]
(08-22-2023, 09:31 PM)Boredfrom wrote: >I want to play as a demonic looking race.

*Later*

>WHY THE FUCK EVERYONE IS HATING ME.

Six

Also, hardly the first RPG that lets you play you as a fantasy race hated by all. Fucking newbies…

imagine how it would feel to play Witcher, experiencing all the above and more but as a white character

Phil
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/parents-of-athletes-ever-been-unhappy-with-a-coach-or-team-what-did-you-do.756106/

Parents of Athletes, name a more unlikely combo on Reeeee
(08-22-2023, 09:11 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/california-shop-owner-shot-dead-over-lgbtq-pride-flag-displayed-at-store.755269/page-2#post-110725303

hachikoma wrote:the attacker is not a random stupid fuck. he is part of an intentional and coordinated fascist vanguard. this is not random violence. it is the institutional violence of a shadow government ascending to power.

Spoiler:  (click to show)

(08-22-2023, 09:11 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/california-shop-owner-shot-dead-over-lgbtq-pride-flag-displayed-at-store.755269/page-2#post-110725303

I've looked at Travis Ikeguchis Twitter wall and it's a weird one and probably not what ResetEra was hoping for. He seems like a bible nut, against both Biden and Trump. 
Apart from reposting RFK Jr. soundbytes what I would consider beyond the political spectrum like most of these shooters as of late.
>WHY THE FUCK EVERYONE IS SCARED OF ME

*Playing as a Nosferatu in Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines”

BTW, does Baldur Gate 3 warm you ? Because this RPGs generally warn you about it in the character creation. She is TTRPG streamer, she is supposed to know this shit.
(08-22-2023, 09:39 PM)benji wrote:

Spoiler:  (click to show)

Dead
How can she post that shit without thinking that she is looks like a mentally unhinged person?
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
I think it's because she's a mentally unhinged person
"If yall can be mentally unhinged gun owners, so can I" is probably their defense.

It's usually whataboutism with these folx.
All I see up there are future exhibits of evidence from the prosecution.
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, BIONIC, Taco Bell Tower
you mean the PERSECUTION Hmph
(08-22-2023, 09:49 PM)Boredfrom wrote: How can she post that shit without thinking that she is looks like a mentally unhinged person?
I can summarize a recurring theme of the tweets and retweets as libs (aka anyone not in favor of immediate revolution) will complain about the civility of opposing the mass graves when what we need is society-wide revolutionary violence today or else there won't be a tomorrow.

The daily complaints about being fired for being too willing to save lives rather than obey decorum for the LGBT activist organization really sells the urgency of it.
That said, I think hachikoma's revolution would still kill less people than Nepenthe's.
WE NEED VIOLENT REVOLUTION NOW (IN MINECRAFT) Snoring 

WE NEED TO USE THE WEAPONS ON THE BAD PEOPLE (IN MINECRAFT)  Boring

do it then. do a flip
saltygeneraltso dateline='[url=tel:1692741554' wrote: 1692741554[/url]']
I think it's because she's a mentally unhinged person

Touché
https://www.resetera.com/threads/2023-fifa-womens-world-cup-ot-australia-new-zealand-jul-20-aug-20.743749/page-40#post-110695408

Quote: Cop User banned (permanent): Racist rhetoric over multiple posts
SplitYourInfinities wrote:The thug is in.
[Image: MvQ9gah.png]

[Image: KRdWjZ9.png]

[Image: hUlyq0Q.png]

My favorite bans are people that get caught with the problematic words and then explain themselves, and still get banned because nobody takes their word for it and believes that they're not racist because, for some reason, Resetera is such an attractive hotbed for real, serious racists.
one day, resetera will be completely pure, purged of all taint and subversive persons

one ban at a time, we erect a shining city on a hill, a grand example to all others
(08-22-2023, 09:59 PM)saltygeneraltso wrote: I think it's because she's a mentally unhinged person

Throw stimulant/upper abuse in as well.  That Twitter isn't even a year old but there's over 6K tweets.

excel on suicide watch