Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Did Argentina get a literal nazi TRUMP as their president? Can someone give me an actual lowdown that isn't full of Resetera knee jerking?
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(11-19-2023, 11:30 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: If Clicky doesn't get put into a camp by a Trump presidency do you think they will be disappointed?

honestly democrats really hamstrung themselves by their reaction to jan 6, it means when trump wins they can't really protest effectively without immediately inviting comparisons

"oh no, this is way different we're just standing outside of the capitol building while violently enraged, we're not storming it, honest"
Social Justice Warrior
(11-20-2023, 12:40 AM)Potato wrote: Why would you stay in a country that doesn't see you as human? 

Move somewhere else bro. There's so many places that would love to have you in the Middle East bro. Like, why not go to one of those really progressive countries like Saudi, Iran, Oman or Qatar? Inshallah!
OMG HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THE BURDEN SHOULDN'T BE ON ME

I'm so tired.
(11-20-2023, 12:45 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Did Argentina get a literal nazi TRUMP as their president? Can someone give me an actual lowdown that isn't full of Resetera knee jerking?
He's a paleolibertarian. Ron Paul with less of a sense about what weird internal libertarian stuff not to share outside the cult.

So yes, literal Nazi.
(11-20-2023, 12:45 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Did Argentina get a literal nazi TRUMP as their president? Can someone give me an actual lowdown that isn't full of Resetera knee jerking?

He's not a Nazi but a libertarian
(11-20-2023, 12:47 AM)Uncle wrote: honestly democrats really hamstrung themselves by their reaction to jan 6, it means when trump wins they can't really protest effectively without immediately inviting comparisons

"oh no, this is way different we're just standing outside of the capitol building while violently enraged, we're not storming it, honest"
Social Justice Warrior
I think invading the Capitol and taking out any bootlickers to save democracy is a little different from an attempted fascist coup by Trump that nearly ended democracy forever.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/argentina-elections-outsider-milei-beats-massa-in-argentina-presidential-runoff.786849/page-2#post-115160241 

VP is kinda cute tho  Heartbeat

BloodRayne wrote:She thinks of the military dictatorship period as a "war", and in her rethoric you can totally get the point that she is looking forward to "strike back". She had close ties to some of the military junta members and she certainly wants to release the torturers that are still in jail.

She's also highly conservative, anti-LGBT, anti-feminism, anti-left... you know.

And Milei has already said that she will be in charge of security (police, federal forces) and defense (military) policies.

This person is going to be the head of Senate. Unbeliavable.

edit: oh and her followers call her "Iron Lady". Yeah...
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(11-20-2023, 12:49 AM)benji wrote:
(11-20-2023, 12:40 AM)Potato wrote: Why would you stay in a country that doesn't see you as human? 

Move somewhere else bro. There's so many places that would love to have you in the Middle East bro. Like, why not go to one of those really progressive countries like Saudi, Iran, Oman or Qatar? Inshallah!
OMG HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THE BURDEN SHOULDN'T BE ON ME

I'm so tired.

Burden? As in beast of burden? Did you just describe yourself as a beast? Are you saying you have a "beast" within? That's like one of the most obvious dogwhistles used by known genocidal transphobes CDPR.

Who do I have to fuck PM relentlessly to get a ban around here?
This post has been hidden by the user, quote or reply to view.
(11-20-2023, 12:54 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/argentina-elections-outsider-milei-beats-massa-in-argentina-presidential-runoff.786849/page-2#post-115160241 

VP is kinda cute tho  Heartbeat

BloodRayne wrote:She thinks of the military dictatorship period as a "war", and in her rethoric you can totally get the point that she is looking forward to "strike back". She had close ties to some of the military junta members and she certainly wants to release the torturers that are still in jail.

She's also highly conservative, anti-LGBT, anti-feminism, anti-left... you know.

And Milei has already said that she will be in charge of security (police, federal forces) and defense (military) policies.

This person is going to be the head of Senate. Unbeliavable.

edit: oh and her followers call her "Iron Lady". Yeah...
She had close ties to the military junta when she was less than eight years old? Hillary and Kamala's resume doesn't look so hot anymore.
This post has been hidden by the user, quote or reply to view.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-often-do-fellow-city-dwellers-see-public-sex.786693/
Quote:I went out to get a pack of cigarettes(ban tobacco it's awful) and a block up on the way to the 7 eleven I saw a couple doing doggie in a car with the door open.

I've seen a blow job in an alley outside a dispensary but still pretty rare.
                       Is this boy rhetorical club?
is this?
(11-20-2023, 01:12 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-often-do-fellow-city-dwellers-see-public-sex.786693/
Quote:I went out to get a pack of cigarettes(ban tobacco it's awful)
Wut
Spoiler:  (click to show)
(11-20-2023, 12:53 AM)Nintex wrote:

He's not a Nazi but a libertarian

[Image: X6gZebh.jpg]

All I know about that Argentinean president is he hates commies, so he's ok in my book. 

[Image: X1lWlTg.png]
4 users liked this post: Nintex, Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(11-20-2023, 01:12 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-often-do-fellow-city-dwellers-see-public-sex.786693/
Quote:I went out to get a pack of cigarettes(ban tobacco it's awful) and a block up on the way to the 7 eleven I saw a couple doing doggie in a car with the door open.

I've seen a blow job in an alley outside a dispensary but still pretty rare.
                       Is this boy rhetorical club?
is this?

Try that in a small town.
benji dateline='[url=tel:1700441444' wrote: 1700441444[/url]']
Gameboy Nostalgia dateline='[url=tel:1700441111' wrote: 1700441111[/url]']
Did Argentina get a literal nazi TRUMP as their president? Can someone give me an actual lowdown that isn't full of Resetera knee jerking?
He's a paleolibertarian. Ron Paul with less of a sense about what weird internal libertarian stuff not to share outside the cult.

So yes, literal Nazi.

Also, something about his dog being his dad.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:Milei is a person that has endured deep solitude throughout his life, suffered domestic violence at the hands of his parents and consistent bullying by his peers. This had led him to developing a father-son relationship with his dog, Conan, to the point where his death triggered an intense depression and desperate reaction by the electoral frontrunner. Not only did Milei clone Conan but, through a medium, he apparently managed to have 'direct communication' with him in the afterlife, and later with God himself, who gave him the mission of becoming president and lifting Argentina out of its chronic cycle of decrepitude. Furthermore, among Conan's clones, whom he dubs his "grandchildren," he's built a cabinet that literally acts as his team of counsellors in issues including politics, economics, and foreign policy.
4 users liked this post: jorma, HaughtyFrank, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
So he's better led than Biden. [Image: 0wJxUTN.png]
5 users liked this post: Nintex, jorma, Gameboy Nostalgia, BIONIC, Taco Bell Tower
(11-20-2023, 02:04 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:Milei is a person that has endured deep solitude throughout his life, suffered domestic violence at the hands of his parents and consistent bullying by his peers. This had led him to developing a father-son relationship with his dog, Conan, to the point where his death triggered an intense depression and desperate reaction by the electoral frontrunner. Not only did Milei clone Conan but, through a medium, he apparently managed to have 'direct communication' with him in the afterlife, and later with God himself, who gave him the mission of becoming president and lifting Argentina out of its chronic cycle of decrepitude. Furthermore, among Conan's clones, whom he dubs his "grandchildren," he's built a cabinet that literally acts as his team of counsellors in issues including politics, economics, and foreign policy.

Meanwhile Maduro talks to birds. The CIA really did a number on south America
4 users liked this post: Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom
Is that haircut going to be all the rage now? Like Trump and Kim in Vietnam

[Image: donald-trump-kim-jong-un-haircuts-vietna...&strip=all]

(11-19-2023, 10:22 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: "No, it's not."

ZeoVGM, please learn the trick of "yes, and".

A noun, a verb, and "CHUD"
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia
Gameboy Nostalgia dateline='[url=tel:1700437794' wrote: 1700437794[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-marvels-ot-furys-angels.780227/page-24#post-115158078 can you NOT break your own OT rules, Fj0823?

Fj0823 wrote:Man fuck these losers

Is this all you can contribute to your OT to keep it going? A tweet?

Hercule wrote:Those YouTubers are garbage but if it wasn't for this place I would have never known they existed. Why even give them attention or seek them out?
(11-20-2023, 02:04 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
My alters think this guy is completely messed up and needs some mental health assistance. One of them, Ellie (she/her, TLOU2 gave her courage to manifest and come out), is so upset by this rising tide of fascism that she only wants to watch one gender affirming viewing of SpiderGwen tonight. It's triggering my CPTSD from when that guy tried to erase the trans flag on her wall the other day while Kyuuji was out.
kaleidoscopium dateline='[url=tel:1700449514' wrote: 1700449514[/url]']
Gameboy Nostalgia dateline='[url=tel:1700437794' wrote: 1700437794[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-marvels-ot-furys-angels.780227/page-24#post-115158078 can you NOT break your own OT rules, Fj0823?

Fj0823 wrote:Man fuck these losers

Is this all you can contribute to your OT to keep it going? A tweet?

Hercule wrote:Those YouTubers are garbage but if it wasn't for this place I would have never known they existed. Why even give them attention or seek them out?

See, that’s how you get things back on topic.
I can’t believe the algorithm suggests this CHUD SHIT for me to check out when I keep looking for it! Don’t these CHUDS know I hate their stupid faces!?
SkinnyIndonesian wrote:
Hercule said: wrote:Those YouTubers are garbage but if it wasn't for this place I would have never known they existed. Why even give them attention or seek them out?
I don't think anyone here seeks them out, nor are they "given attention" when others are simply calling them out. They simply exist, no matter if some people know about them or not. And the fact that they exist is awful enough already. The further hurt and harassment they're causing exist regardless of whether some people acknowledge them or not.

It is easier to not know they exist, true, but some of us don't have that privilege and we do see these things thrown at us every single day on social media, regarding things we love, being reminded that those assholes don't want to let people like us have representations in media. So if some of us feel the need to call them out and condemn them, and say "this kind of thing is happening and it is not okay", it's only natural imo.

omfg

.. Bro it's not that deep, it's fucking Marvel movies lol. How about actually promoting film from marginalized countries and not worry about big corpo Disney.
Simply IGNORE their videos? That’s something I can do??? But what do I do with my life then?  Existential
(11-20-2023, 03:58 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
SkinnyIndonesian wrote:
Hercule said: wrote:Those YouTubers are garbage but if it wasn't for this place I would have never known they existed. Why even give them attention or seek them out?
I don't think anyone here seeks them out, nor are they "given attention" when others are simply calling them out. They simply exist, no matter if some people know about them or not. And the fact that they exist is awful enough already. The further hurt and harassment they're causing exist regardless of whether some people acknowledge them or not.

It is easier to not know they exist, true, but some of us don't have that privilege and we do see these things thrown at us every single day on social media, regarding things we love, being reminded that those assholes don't want to let people like us have representations in media. So if some of us feel the need to call them out and condemn them, and say "this kind of thing is happening and it is not okay", it's only natural imo.

omfg

.. Bro it's not that deep, it's fucking Marvel movies lol. How about actually promoting film from marginalized countries and not worry about big corpo Disney.

[Image: 076.png]
SkinnyIndonesian wrote:I don't think anyone here seeks them out, nor are they "given attention" when others are simply calling them out. They simply exist, no matter if some people know about them or not. And the fact that they exist is awful enough already. The further hurt and harassment they're causing exist regardless of whether some people acknowledge them or not.

My man just eviscerated everything that forum says about "platforming" and like ten other things they claim are not done over there.
[Image: The_Marvels_poster.jpg]

"This kind of thing is happening and it is not okay!"

NOT LIKE THAT Social Justice Warrior
SkinnyIndonesian wrote:

omfg

On resetera victim status is power, but if they'd choose to just ignore the chuds they might lose victim status and that scares Skinny