Conspiracy Theories
No Disinformation Allowed
Did you all buy Alex Jones’s game/audiobook/documentary on steam?

1 user liked this post: Nintex
(01-06-2024, 06:57 PM)TylenolJones wrote: Did you all buy Alex Jones’s game/audiobook/documentary on steam?

Most Helpful Review:

Quote:The globalists don't want you to know this, but you can complete this game in 40 minutes and the steam refund policy is under 2 hours.
3 users liked this post: TylenolJones, BIONIC, benji
[Image: GDUT_W2XcAArvVF?format=jpg&name=small]
1 user liked this post: BIONIC

Wut
2 users liked this post: who is ted danson?, TylenolJones
was midnight meat train real
1 user liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Between the Epstein list and hidden Jew Tunnels, 2024 is off to a wild start Shocked Pikachu 

The Trumpers are blindsided by this. The Qanon believers want them to "investigate" these tunnels which have "obviously" been used by pedos considering one of the most prominent Qanon conspiracies relates to hidden pedo tunnels below New York where children are murdered and raped.  lol

Trump hasn't released a statement about it so his people are trying to act like it is a non-story and a distraction.

This is wild too, we have unlimted energy resources Rejoice
@drhaifaayounis

Subscribe to Info Wars!
[Image: GDmsvr4XEAAVDUw?format=jpg&name=small]
2 users liked this post: TylenolJones, Nintex
1 user liked this post: TylenolJones

Rofl
2 users liked this post: BIONIC, benji
[Image: GECQccVaUAA8-Om?format=jpg&name=small]

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: GECQccaaYAAngoU?format=jpg&name=small]
1 user liked this post: Uncle
2 users liked this post: benji, Nintex
(01-18-2024, 03:09 AM)benji wrote: [Image: GECQccVaUAA8-Om?format=jpg&name=small]

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: GECQccaaYAAngoU?format=jpg&name=small]

if u number the letters of the alphabet like 

T = 20
R = 18
U = 21
M = 13
P = 16

that adds up to 88 = HH = heil hitler
3 users liked this post: benji, Nintex, BIONIC
(01-18-2024, 12:12 PM)Polident wrote:

...is it wrong that I kind of wish it was true that anyone reading the communist manifesto in 2024 and nodding along did end up getting struck by an orbital laser?

Feels bad, man
Look there is a little bird it sits it does CHIRP CHIRP like little birds do but actually it has a camera. It's a little booby it has a camera. No not that kind of booby. That gets you in so much trouble right? SORRY DARLING I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT KIND OF BOOBY. So anyway the camera scans the house for any marxists, communists or other vermin and then our great SPACE FORCE fires the BIG SPACE LASER. It has the best CPUs and everything right. So I tell this to Chuck, I say Chuck we need the LASER chuck. We're going to incinerate these communists. Look Chuck you won't have to worry about polls and protests anymore and I'll make you a deal for AOC because I'm trying to be nice OK. And STILL the Democrats refuse to fund the SPACE LASER, can you believe it?

Trumps

The full documentary is intense.

[Image: GEdkCIKWMAEfc1B?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: GEdVb6tXoAEnYY3?format=jpg&name=medium]
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex
supposedly the end times are heralded by unprecedented peace in the middle east and a new temple being rebuilt in jerusalem

so the answer is no
(01-24-2024, 10:42 PM)Nintex wrote:

What’s kind of crazy is as the border and immigration increasingly occupies news, you hear casually political (normal) people discovering it’s not all Mexicans fleeing the cartels or whatever. You see the conspiracy wheels turning when they see Middle Eastern, African, Chinese, etc. guys crossing the border.
2 users liked this post: Nintex, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Yeah it's interesting when casuals cross the threshold. 
Once they get a taste of their first conspiracy, they usually start to see conspiracies everywhere for the first few weeks.  lol

It's also funny how they 'test the waters' to see if you are open minded and once they think that you're in the know they hit you with the craziest shit.
Quite a few 'perfectly normal' people I spoke to believed the Ukraine war was staged (and probably still do).

And it's honestly kind of weird how the earliest footage looked that way because the first wave of Russians troops thought they were doing an exercise and shot at statues of tanks and such while casually shopping for groceries in the towns.