Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
The mods have a leftist tankie agenda and are giving everybody the runaround.

It’s as simple as that.
Why is everyone blaming moderation? Shouldn't they be blaming the collective nation of Jewish people?  Am I out of touch?
I don't read anything Malik writes or even quoted here, but I do like he makes people mad.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia
(03-08-2024, 09:10 PM)books wrote: I don't read anything Malik writes or even quoted here, but I do like he makes people mad.

To be fair, the only reason why he is able to do it is because he has mod protection. Yeshrug 

Without it he would have been lepered a long time ago.
Once again, BDumbs is presented with all the evidence he needs that Nepnep needs to be demodded and banned, but he's left sitting there saying to himself, "There's nothing I can do!"
(03-08-2024, 08:39 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Like why the fuck do they give Chief Malik such a long leash? Is b-dubs swimming in white guilt? Is he Nepenthes pet? The fuck is this?

He doesn’t care anymore but wants to keep his friends at discord. Is clear he doesn’t enjoy being the main admin and stuff like the Pokemon tournament is a desperate attempt to create a sense of community or camaraderie in the forum itself, while not dealing with the root cause (Nepente and other crazy mods).
(03-08-2024, 08:39 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Like why the fuck do they give Chief Malik such a long leash? Is b-dubs swimming in white guilt? Is he Nepenthes pet? The fuck is this?
He really wants to keep his n-word privileges that badly.
I imagine b dumbs is asking the mods about all this and they’re just like “oh that is evil Chud talk, zionists have invaded our ranks. You aren’t a chud are you b dubs?” 🧐
(03-08-2024, 09:16 PM)Boredfrom wrote:

He doesn’t care anymore but wants to keep his friends at discord. Is clear he doesn’t enjoy being the main admin and stuff like the Pokemon tournament is a desperate attempt to create a sense of community or camaraderie in the forum itself, while not dealing with the root cause (Nepente and other crazy mods).

It's funny because someone would/could easily slot into the militant black furry position quite easily. There's a long line to be the new pet in dying forums.

Edit- Heche worked all year installing a plug in, bro.
Top of the page chud bait

(03-08-2024, 09:16 PM)Boredfrom wrote:

In some ways being a lazy stupid coward is worse than intentionally torpedoing the forum. Time and time again you see people struggling with suicidal thoughts and mental health. He can, in a real tangible way, help them. By taking no action, he’s still accountable. Ignorance is not innocence but sin, and all that.

The simplest answer is often the right one.

b-dumps agrees with Chief Malik, he has often made questionable posts himself after all.
4 users liked this post: PogiJones, Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-141?post=120233136#post-120233136

ClickyCal' wrote:
Vimes wrote:It makes sense if the mod reviewing your report agrees with the post you reported and is annoyed that you reported it.
That really doesn't make sense tbh. Bans are supposed to be discussed, and I doubt every mod would agree with that mod. Getting annoyed and disagreeing with a ban report, and banning in return just seems petty.
lol
(03-08-2024, 09:34 PM)Polident wrote: Top of the page chud bait

We're so fucking back

[Image: GILf8ggXYAAfdzz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
They're gonna implode

[Image: abdB9bf.jpg]
Demo is down. Probably uploaded too early nooooo
3 users liked this post: Boredfrom, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia

Klepek

Be ready to defend Stellar Blade against the "journalists", marxists and trans lesbians GamerGate

[Image: giphy-downsized.gif?cid=549b592d9glqzcjc...d.gif&ct=g]
Hap Shaughnessy dateline='[url=tel:1709934951' wrote: 1709934951[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-141?post=120233136#post-120233136

ClickyCal' wrote:
Vimes wrote:It makes sense if the mod reviewing your report agrees with the post you reported and is annoyed that you reported it.
That really doesn't make sense tbh. Bans are supposed to be discussed, and I doubt every mod would agree with that mod. Getting annoyed and disagreeing with a ban report, and banning in return just seems petty.
lol

You can always tell who is the pro mod bootlicker.
Another mod appears. 

Quote:If the UN has accused Hamas of using hostages as sex slaves, I certainly haven't seen any reporting on that. If it's out there, it would be helpful to have that provided, because when I look at Brady's post that's *clearly* a massive accusation and for me it comes out of nowhere. And yes, I know that hostages have been victims of sexual assault, as is depressingly common with prisoners in conflicts like this, but that's not the same thing at all.

Good to see mods ban for not classifying sexual assault the right way. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-142?post=120234237#post-120234237
How long do you think it took Nep to tell her ex community activist group she was the admin on Ree? I reckon about 10 minutes tops
(03-08-2024, 10:07 PM)TylenolJones wrote: Another mod appears. 

Quote:If the UN has accused Hamas of using hostages as sex slaves, I certainly haven't seen any reporting on that. If it's out there, it would be helpful to have that provided, because when I look at Brady's post that's *clearly* a massive accusation and for me it comes out of nowhere. And yes, I know that hostages have been victims of sexual assault, as is depressingly common with prisoners in conflicts like this, but that's not the same thing at all.

Good to see mods ban for not classifying sexual assault the right way. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-142?post=120234237#post-120234237

And then gets told off moments later with proof. This is priceless.
two hearts wrote:If gay people are scary enough they need to escape from them, they either need to go thtough a gender/sexuality crisis already or just suck it up and realise not every story is for them. Straight people statistically do a lot more bad things and I'd like to forget they exist sometimes, but i don't go on harassment campaigns every time a straght couple show up in something
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-“sweet-baby-inc”-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-11?post=120231396#post-120231396
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/post-120234237

Wut

So their argument is that it's inflammatory to call them sex slaves while also agreeing that the hostages are being sexually abused? The fuck?
(03-08-2024, 10:09 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
two hearts wrote:If gay people are scary enough they need to escape from them, they either need to go thtough a gender/sexuality crisis already or just suck it up and realise not every story is for them. Straight people statistically do a lot more bad things and I'd like to forget they exist sometimes, but i don't go on harassment campaigns every time a straght couple show up in something
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-“sweet-baby-inc”-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-11?post=120231396#post-120231396

God I love this troll. May they stay unbanned forever.  Thank you for your service!
Quote:Remember folks, Hamas has only "allegedly" been accused of things. Innocent until proven guilty. Unbelievable.
lol
Wut
Mod entering the thread to do a teensy bit of rape denial is so fucking funny.

Lmao it's International Women’s Day lmaoooo. Please somebody link this thread to Colin Moriarty.
(03-08-2024, 10:19 PM)Nintex wrote:
Wut

And he posted this on International Women’s Day of all days. He ain’t slick.
Now it's just a matter of time before b-dumps accuses them all of dogpiling a mod and acting like little children when they clearly should know better how to handle these sensitive topics and not post in bad faith
  Maduro
On international women’s day of all days

Edit: mother fuckers Beat me to it
Yes but you see a hostage being gang raped once isn’t the same as a hostage being repeatedly gang raped