Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
This post has been hidden by the user, quote or reply to view.
(07-01-2024, 08:36 AM)benji wrote: lol I found Kyuuji by accident

[Image: cnh6r7Q.png]

Looks like a cunt
Looks like a young trump with shaggy hair. Def trump eyes. Wat a dude
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, TacoWallace, Nintex
This post has been hidden by the user, quote or reply to view.
This actually started when I looked at Melody Shreds Steam profile and it's full of TransEra members and they have all the same questionably aged anime shit all over their profiles. I was going to post those before I came across that Melody used to post on some forums as Fatt Matt when I somehow stumbled into Kyuuji which is way more interesting. I didn't know that would activate a signal somewhere and get an account full of dumb Minecraft videos yanked immediately.
3 users liked this post: Tucker's Law, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
It’s good publicity at least. I imagine a solid chunk of Era posters who trepidatiously peek over into this foul hate site end up like this.

[Image: 8vk3bg.jpg]
I mean that's literally the entire threat of this: that you will be mocked. Or criticized.

And there's no greater crime in their opinion.
honestly what's funny is it actually takes some level of bore literacy to find this place so they've got their feminine trans fingers on the pulse  lol
(07-01-2024, 12:28 PM)benji wrote: I mean that's literally the entire threat of this: that you will be mocked. Or criticized.

And there's no greater crime in their opinion.

Tbh I'm not unconvinced that there are real life crimes in this web of uwu
Hello Kyuuji. Hope you're enjoying lurking this place.
3 users liked this post: FEUER FREI., Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
I don't really understand the ko-fi circular trans economy, where the same people all beg for money and all donate money to each-other at the same time.
Though it does seems like a variation of the "take a carrot, leave a carrot" economic theory that is quickly gaining ground, so maybe there's something there.
If Shreds is involved it’s no doubt some kind of no effort, half arsed scam
(07-01-2024, 03:20 PM)Ethan wrote: I don't really understand the ko-fi circular trans economy, where the same people all beg for money and all donate money to each-other at the same time.
Though it does seems like a variation of the "take a carrot, leave a carrot" economic theory that is quickly gaining ground, so maybe there's something there.

Ongoing meltdown on resetera over the Supreme Court immunity decision, from a bunch of nitwits who don't understand the constitution or the law, and that includes "educated attorneys" such as Mimic.  Even at the so-called "elite" law schools it's a total left wing blowhard fest amongst both the students and the faculty. I'd estimate the faculty at these schools is roughly 2% right wingers(half of which are never trumper bosh/romney types and a quarter of which are lol-er-tarians) and 98% left.
4 users liked this post: Averon, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
On twatter they are asking why Joe hasn't barred Trump from the presidency by way of executive order...
hmm
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-01-2024, 10:36 AM)Snoopy wrote: PussySmasher is more feminine than trans ree

lol

Hesright

https://www.resetera.com/threads/final-fantasy-xiv-dawntrail-ot-hroth-girl-summer.913902/page-45?post=125238621#post-125238621

PussyGasher wrote:Every time Wuk Lamat clenches her fist I go "OW" internally. How do you even do that with claws that long without punching a bunch of holes through your own hand? I've cut gashes into my own palm with my fingernails before and I don't even have claws!
(07-01-2024, 05:16 PM)Garfield wrote: Ongoing meltdown on resetera over the Supreme Court immunity decision, from a bunch of nitwits who don't understand the constitution or the law, and that includes "educated attorneys" such as Mimic.  Even at the so-called "elite" law schools it's a total left wing blowhard fest amongst both the students and the faculty. I'd estimate the faculty at these schools is roughly 2% right wingers(half of which are never trumper bosh/romney types and a quarter of which are lol-er-tarians) and 98% left.

Rage I don't
Stunning work, Benji. You've captured Moby Dick, you've sunk the battleship. Kyuuji absolutely annihilated.
Also great to have 100% undeniable confirmation these incel lesbians keep watch of this thread like a hawk with that deletion in Olympic record time. It was obvious it was the case but the confirmation is nice.
I’m just worried Trump Jr is going to take it out on PussySmasher, or one of his other minions
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
I'm glad Thordinson is back.  doggy
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, nachobro
(07-01-2024, 03:20 PM)Ethan wrote: I don't really understand the ko-fi circular trans economy, where the same people all beg for money and all donate money to each-other at the same time.

It's like those fake bids on Ebay. When the algorithms see activity it'll likely push up your account in the rankings.
Plus the bandwagon effect. If you see an account without donations you are less likely to donate. When some kind soul has donated money for tasty hamburgers you are more likely to donate yourself.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jon-stewart-examines-the-first-presidential-debate.914010/?post=125115993#post-125115993

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Ableist Rhetoric
Bobson Dugnutt wrote:
n3ss wrote:Voting Trump. Good job democrats.
Voting for a wannabe dictator who has declined himself because the other candidate is old

Good job smooth brain
5 users liked this post: benji, MJBarret, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, BIONIC
They would forgive the supreme court today if Justice Kavanaugh turned to the camera and said, "Oh, by the way, (beloved actor) is going to be the next Dr. Doom."
https://www.resetera.com/threads/2024-u-s-election-debate-1-president-biden-vs-trump-cnn-june-27th-at-9-pm-et-6-pm-pt.913638/page-36?post=125104932#post-125104932

Quote: Cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Conspiracy Theorizing
Brinbe wrote:Dana Bash is legit a Republican and Tapper isn't far removed himself. None of this setup is a mistake, especially under CNN's current leadership

They have vested interest in getting Trump back into power
[Image: aQPnBbj.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-anyone-mentally-preparing-for-a-possible-trump-win.909036/page-10?post=125113698#post-125113698
Blitzpwnage, post: 125113698, member: 39806 wrote:Nah. I think Biden is gonna win. And I think he is going to win by more than 2020. Here is why:

- Republican defection:  from voting MAGA. I believe it has increased since 2020
- COVID: It killed a lot of people, but it killed more right wing people and they loved to espoused their narrative that it was a simple virus
- Boomers dying: it's just very simple. Lots of boomers have died in the last 4 years. That coupled with the COVID numbers then it's even more. They are his main voting block
- Disenfranchisement bites them: they have been saying the whole thing is rigged. They have been touting that mail in voting is rigged, don't vote early etc. I think this will hurt the right more
- Trumps Felony conviction: I think this will have more sway than we think. I don't believe polling for a second on some of this stuff. Seeing how these polls are conducted I have very little confidence in them. (The methodology. If you want to know more please ask and I will explain I just have a really long list here)
- Historical Precedent: what elections has a trump back candidate won that was predicted to be a red wave? 2018, 2020, 2022. All were supposed to go to republicans, ESPECIALLY 2022, but it wasn't a red wave it was a trickle. Fuck they lost the god damn senate lmao
- Abortion: this is still a motivating topic. It's real, it's very motivating and I believe it will be a very important aspect of this voting cycle.
- My Parents: both Trump voters in 2016, and 2022. Neither of them are voting for Trump because he has become too insane for them. It's broke them politically and even disenfranchised my mother who went to a MAGA rally and has a fucking MAGA hat. She said she is checked out of politics and not voting anymore.

Those are just a few points as to why I think Biden will win. I get it, we as a collective do not want to see Trump win. It's terrifying, I'm scared as fuck. But I truly do believe because of all these factors he will not.
lmao Sabu
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Hap Shaughnessy, D3RANG3D
Biden is killing Tiktok. I can't support him, sorry. The LGBTQIA+ community needs tiktok to stay connected and safe.
2 users liked this post: Boredfrom, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-anyone-mentally-preparing-for-a-possible-trump-win.909036/page-11?post=125218305#post-125218305

never wrote:
SharpX68K wrote:I thought I was trying to prepare myself, but how does one prepare themselves for the final nail in the coffin of their country?
It honestly feels like the final nail already fell and we're spinning down the drain.
Game, set, match, it's checkmate.
5 users liked this post: benji, Taco Bell Tower, Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D