Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(07-02-2024, 03:16 AM)JoeBoy101 wrote:
LordFanny wrote:
Quote:This is why a lot of you scare me. You want a dictatorship just like they do, you just want it to be one that agrees with you

When the fascists come for you, your options become pretty limited. You effectively have six unelected officials, five of which were nominated by Presidents who didn't even win the popular vote, signaling that they, at the very least, are okay destroying every federal protection we have developed over the last six decades and, at worst, paving the way for a fractured chritofascist state.

The democratic majority we had for two years failed to do anything about it. The President we have now can't do anything about it. Even if Biden does win, there's no guarantee two of those conservative justices will die and be replaced. And if he doesn't win, Trump will be able to replace those two seats with young justices who will be just as extreme and maybe even fill more seats if liberal justices die.

What do you expect people to feel as everything around them is being destroyed bit by bit and there is no help on the horizon? Just shrug and hope for the best? People are scared and they want action and when the fascists come for you, your options become pretty limited

Riot It was Tuesday! Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)

Maybe look in the mirror and see the actual fascists...
3 users liked this post: Greatness Gone, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-02-2024, 03:20 AM)ClothedMac wrote: I don't even know how to reply to "doing something non-murderous."  Like what, a Good version of Watergate?
Re-education and work camps.
(07-02-2024, 03:13 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-02-2024, 03:00 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:pursuing charges that were a little flimsy

It remains to be seen on appeal whether they were a little flimsy or a lot flimsy or not at all.

Quote: without actually convicting him of any crimes.

Read the dates you dumb cunt. That post was 24 May. The conviction happened on 30 May. He wasn't convicted of any crimes at that time.

You said that the cases were flimsy and the persecution incompetent and compromised, so I assumed you were saying they weren’t going to convict him:

Quote:The crimes that they can't seem to pin on him?

Look, I'm on the fuck Trump bandwagon, but maybe these fucktards should have made sure they had a case before turning this shit into a circus...

Quote:The only reason he is relevant still is because they tried, and failed, to get him convicted of something.

In fact, what I was arguing is that they couldn’t ignore him even if it is more political convenient and the guy was not going to fade away just by ignoring his behavior post office. That is laughable given that the dude is a malicious narcissist that will do anything to be the center of attention.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-02-2024, 03:24 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-02-2024, 03:13 AM)Potato wrote:

It remains to be seen on appeal whether they were a little flimsy or a lot flimsy or not at all.

Read the dates you dumb cunt. That post was 24 May. The conviction happened on 30 May. He wasn't convicted of any crimes at that time.

You said that the cases were flimsy and the persecution incompetent and compromised, so I assumed you were saying they weren’t going to convict him:

Look, I'm on the fuck Trump bandwagon, but maybe these fucktards should have made sure they had a case before turning this shit into a circus...

Quote:The only reason he is relevant still is because they tried, and failed, to get him convicted of something.

In fact, what I was arguing is that they couldn’t ignore him even if it is more political convenient and the guy was not going to fade away just by ignoring his behavior post office. That is laughable given that the dude is a malicious narcissist that will do anything to be the center of attention.

Derp
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Garfield, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-02-2024, 03:24 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-02-2024, 03:24 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-02-2024, 03:13 AM)Potato wrote: It remains to be seen on appeal whether they were a little flimsy or a lot flimsy or not at all.

Derp

Umad
I should use the riotious account to go back and quote a bunch of the forum experts assuring everyone the corrupt Court was going to push off this ruling until after the election to protect Trump.
So anyways this twohearts fella is like the new Milo Stewart?
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Superstar, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/stick-drift-on-a-switch-lite-aka-i-should-have-sprung-for-an-oled-instead-🤡.916692/

ufup

I just bought a Hori Split Pad Pro to be able to play the switch as God intended: like a WiiU 2.0.
MY dictatorship says you need to hand your child over for gender reconstructive surgery since a child can consent now.  Social Justice Warrior
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(07-02-2024, 03:44 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: MY dictatorship says you need to hand your child over for gender reconstructive surgery since a child can consent now.  Social Justice Warrior
At least then they won't be part of the mass killings that are going on in christonationalist TERF Island right now.
Think of the lives, and democracy, saved if Joanne and Hilary Cass and all other bigots had been put in prison and the key thrown away instead of allowed to spread their unhinged hate. Instead, we have to suffer under Stellar Blade with the approval of the corrupt christonationalist Supreme Court.
(07-02-2024, 03:56 AM)benji wrote: Think of the lives, and democracy, saved if Joanne and Hilary Cass and all other bigots had been put in prison and the key thrown away instead of allowed to spread their unhinged hate. Instead, we have to suffer under Stellar Blade with the approval of the corrupt christonationalist Supreme Court.

Streamers too. Them and the so called "intellectuals" don't get to escape. When the Government thinks for you there's no need for a streamers opinion unless they are part of the state.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Good work benji now find the fatty.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://old.reddit.com/r/ResetEraInAction/comments/1dsrirn/has_neogaf_overtaken_resetera_in_terms_of_online/

Helgolander wrote:Terminally online nazi neckbeards won over terminally online purple haired neckbeards.
lol
Spiders
https://www.resetera.com/threads/happy-canada-day-whats-your-favoutite-peice-of-canadian-made-content-film-tv-music-books-etc.916455/page-2?post=125268969#post-125268969

Strat wrote:Seeing the flag these days just kinda makes me feel ill. I don't like it here anymore.
Canadacry
(07-02-2024, 04:40 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://old.reddit.com/r/ResetEraInAction/comments/1dsrirn/has_neogaf_overtaken_resetera_in_terms_of_online/

Helgolander wrote:Terminally online nazi neckbeards won over terminally online purple haired neckbeards.
lol

If the thread reply numbers are any indication, Resetera is still killing neogoof dead. Most threads sit in the low double digits of replies and off-topic is a ghost town. Most threads on Retardera comfortably get to triple digits and off-topic is much more active. 

Both aren't doing great though. Resetera just had the higher percentage of autisties who post all day in every topic.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
(07-02-2024, 05:15 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/happy-canada-day-whats-your-favoutite-peice-of-canadian-made-content-film-tv-music-books-etc.916455/page-2?post=125268969#post-125268969

Strat wrote:Seeing the flag these days just kinda makes me feel ill. I don't like it here anymore.
Canadacry

Nothing stopping you fucking off then except your general incompetence and laziness.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D

Malarkey!
(07-02-2024, 05:23 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-02-2024, 05:15 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/happy-canada-day-whats-your-favoutite-peice-of-canadian-made-content-film-tv-music-books-etc.916455/page-2?post=125268969#post-125268969

Canadacry

Nothing stopping you fucking off then except your general incompetence and laziness.
Where's he supposed to go? AMERICA? Social Justice Warrior 2 

Why can't people just be decent people instead?
They can go and bask in the religion of progressiveism, I recommend Pakistan.
Success
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex
(07-02-2024, 03:06 AM)clockwork5 wrote: Jesus that form is garbage and I’m not even referring to the content or userbase. Intrusive ads on top of other intrusive ads, my phone going into overheat mode within 5 min of being there then crashing every other page. 

Great work Bdubs.

If you're using Android devices, add dns.adguard.com to the private dns under connection settings.
2 users liked this post: clockwork5, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-02-2024, 06:57 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: They can go and bask in the religion of progressiveism, I recommend Pakistan.

Iran was my recommendation. I'm sure the morality police will excuse the transbians from covering their hair. Legally they should be fine because they don't recognise them as women anyway.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
(07-02-2024, 07:11 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-02-2024, 06:57 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: They can go and bask in the religion of progressiveism, I recommend Pakistan.

Iran was my recommendation. I'm sure the morality police will excuse the transbians from covering their hair. Legally they should be fine because they don't recognise them as women anyway.
Of course you chuds try to get marginalized people into Shia and Deobandi hands rather than queer friendly Islam like in Palestine. I'm so tired. Social Justice Warrior 2
I like making jokes that our fans on Discord won't get. 

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Well, if shostacord is still around and reads here for some stupid reason, enough of them would probably get most of these.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex, D3RANG3D
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: 7AWAfqX.jpg]
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, ClothedMac, Gameboy Nostalgia
The incels wouldn't be going back to neogaf if we weren't under capitalism  Social Justice Warrior 2

Real allies will see me in the streets, not that I expect to see many yts or non-queers.
Comeon
Trump would never have the balls to create a theofascist state, why are these REtards trying to get my hopes up lul.