Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Gender is fluid. If you no longer feel you're a woman you cannot say cunt during that time period until you shift your spiritual form back to female.

It's really simple. I don't know why Era can't understand this.  Trumps
(07-02-2024, 09:11 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(07-02-2024, 06:24 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
Kyuuji wrote:Congrats on the highlighted 🎖️ well deserved!

T002 Tyrant wrote:What does it mean?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dear-cis-people.916938/?post=125295474#post-125295474

lmao

Why this highlight when there's not even a full page worth of replies?  ???

TransRee mob threatened his manhood
you're either a liker on the bore or you're a taker.

Be a liker, don't be a taker.  wag
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-122?post=125309262#post-125309262

kcp12304 wrote:Her obsession is so strong, she weirds people out irl. Like how do you even get to that topic.

J.K. Rowling and Her Legacy of Hate: The UK Gender Critical Movement
122 pages
6,080 replies.

doggy Obsession, huh?
Quote:Robert Joanne is so obsessed with us it's become super unhealthy, the brainworms have fully taken over. Like what the fuck did I just read.
Thinking
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-122?post=125303691#post-125303691

etiira wrote:I realize I've never posted here, mostly for the lack of anything meaningful to add, but have followed and appreciated the thread for a long time.

Looking at Joanne's latest rant, my existence as a masc, aroace trans lesbian would break her brain. Incredible how much her arguments rely on vague "friends" and not interactions with actual people. What a pathetic display.
 huh
(07-02-2024, 09:22 PM)benji wrote:
(07-02-2024, 09:12 PM)Propagandhim wrote: [quote="benji" pid='62834' dateline='1719954329']
Is Nepenthe against dynamic lighting in video games? How about real time physics? Or are routines only bad when they mimic human decision making?

That's a good point - how do you extricate the output of something like tessellation shaders from the output of the artist who comes up with a polygonal model that uses these shaders, their creation is a function of each other.  And it feeds into itself too - the textures the artist creates then influences the tessellation.   The technology is baked into the artistic process itself.   But then, the artist sets up control parameters and guides the overall look, while the shader automates the process of generating additional geometry and procedural elements not explicitly modeled by the artist.  How does she reconcile this?   lol

Nepenthe would argue that Toy Story 4 looks worse than ToyStory 1 because . . .  it was harder to make? it has more "feeling," and "soul?"
etiira is the main character.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
If it wasn't genocidal to say we'd be allowed to make fun of the hilarious conceit behind the trans lesbian (and equivalent trans gay) phenomenon. A bunch of men who thought they could convince actual lesbians to have sex with them simply by browbeating the women that they were women too. They aren't gay men (gross) because men are gross (especially chasers) but since they say they're women they must be and now that means they're lesbians which is hot and more confirmation they're queer. And also they shouldn't have to present feminine because that's regressive and gatekeeping "womanhood" which is bigoted and genocidal. But rather than be accepting the genital fetishists refuse to be lesbians with them.

Then once they've cut out most straight women and never had a chance with actual lesbians, and because TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN, they're left with the only option, the very thing they were trying to avoid and differentiate themselves from: men like themselves.
(07-02-2024, 10:31 PM)benji wrote: If it wasn't genocidal to say we'd be allowed to make fun of the hilarious conceit behind the trans lesbian (and equivalent trans gay) phenomenon. A bunch of men who thought they could convince actual lesbians to have sex with them simply by browbeating the women that they were women too. They aren't gay men (gross) because men are gross (especially chasers) but since they say they're women they must be and now that means they're lesbians which is hot and more confirmation they're queer. And also they shouldn't have to present feminine because that's regressive and gatekeeping "womanhood" which is bigoted and genocidal. But rather than be accepting the genital fetishists refuse to be lesbians with them.

Then once they've cut out most straight women and never had a chance with actual lesbians, and because TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN, they're left with the only option, the very thing they were trying to avoid: men like themselves.
This is the post that will prevent from office.
(07-02-2024, 10:18 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-122?post=125303691#post-125303691

etiira wrote:I realize I've never posted here, mostly for the lack of anything meaningful to add, but have followed and appreciated the thread for a long time.

Looking at Joanne's latest rant, my existence as a masc, aroace trans lesbian would break her brain. Incredible how much her arguments rely on vague "friends" and not interactions with actual people. What a pathetic display.
 huh

it means fat dude who cannot get laid and puts no effort into being a woman, just lip service
(07-02-2024, 10:31 PM)benji wrote: Then once they've cut out most straight women and never had a chance with actual lesbians, and because TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN, they're left with the only option, the very thing they were trying to avoid and differentiate themselves from: men like themselves.
Yeah, you see this all the time. 99% of the time their "girlfriend" is just another terminally online trans lesbian dude. Go down the list on REE and every single one who claims they have a partner is in that situation. Enjoy this ultra rare CHOW CHOW like, Benji.
See that, folks? That's a liker right there. Not a taker.  Hesright
Hidden shit:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-409?post=125276853#post-125276853

Princess Bubblegum, post: 125276853, member: 2627 wrote:I feel like a failure as a patron saint of this thread, but I'm on break for a good reason. 😮‍💨 Sucks to see people leaving and presumably others have left while I've been on break. I don't hide that this isn't a true safe space. It absolutely isn't. Hence the cubicle in a boys locker room metaphor I like pulling out from time to time.

Menome, post: 125180724, member: 299 wrote:Era hasn't been a safe space for a long time now, and there isn't a safe space here to bring that up without warnings about "Moderation Discussion". Seen far too many good people Get Got or slip away.

Your potshots accomplish literally nothing. There's room for frank discussion about such matters, you're just not aiding in that being facilitated

Bonus:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kier-starmer-trans-women-have-no-right-to-single-sex-spaces-including-bathrooms-even-with-a-grc.916818/page-4?post=125286531#post-125286531

Menome, post: 125286531, member: 299 wrote:I was explaining to someone in private earlier this morning why I feel the need to call out the moderation on this site, and this thread just fucking falls out of the sky.

Teehee Popcorn
Quote:Your potshots accomplish literally nothing. There's room for frank discussion about such matters, you're just not aiding in that being facilitated

Is it tho?
(07-02-2024, 09:12 PM)Propagandhim wrote:
(07-02-2024, 09:05 PM)benji wrote: Is Nepenthe against dynamic lighting in video games? How about real time physics? Or are routines only bad when they mimic human decision making?

That's a good point - how do you extricate the output of something like tessellation shaders from the output of the artist who comes up with a polygonal model that uses these shaders, their creation is a function of each other.  And it feeds into itself too - the textures the artist creates then influences the tessellation.   The technology is baked into the artistic process itself.   But then, the artist sets up control parameters and guides the overall look, while the shader automates the process of generating additional geometry and procedural elements not explicitly modeled by the artist.  How does she reconcile this?   lol

every frame rendered in a game is emergent art occurring based on the intersection of traditional art with what the simulation dictates, physics, objects, creatures, camera angles, lighting...

some angles are pretty unflattering but that's what you get when you have total control exploring a world, just as many angles are beautiful and not even specifically planned by any designer or artist, they just end up that way
You wouldn't know her, she goes to another forum  Feeemales
(07-02-2024, 11:21 PM)BIONIC wrote: Hidden shit:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-409?post=125276853#post-125276853

Princess Bubblegum, post: 125276853, member: 2627 wrote:I feel like a failure as a patron saint of this thread, but I'm on break for a good reason. 😮‍💨 Sucks to see people leaving and presumably others have left while I've been on break. I don't hide that this isn't a true safe space. It absolutely isn't. Hence the cubicle in a boys locker room metaphor I like pulling out from time to time.

Menome, post: 125180724, member: 299 wrote:Era hasn't been a safe space for a long time now, and there isn't a safe space here to bring that up without warnings about "Moderation Discussion". Seen far too many good people Get Got or slip away.

Your potshots accomplish literally nothing. There's room for frank discussion about such matters, you're just not aiding in that being facilitated

Safe space from what? People liking Stellar Blade? You literally storm into threads, call everyone disgusting and then wonder that people don't respond positively, or even worse, ignore you.
If you weren't so brainwashed you might realize that one of the poor members that left is a fucking self declared pedophile
(07-02-2024, 10:18 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-122?post=125303691#post-125303691

huh

It wouldn't just break Joanne's (TERF cunt) brain mate...
4 users liked this post: Averon, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
Planetsmasher wrote:Fucking hell. This industry needs a reboot. If even small studios making intensely personal games with the backing of a major publisher can't survive, the industry is an abject failure.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/report-tales-of-kenzera-zau-developer-surgent-studios-is-cutting-jobs.916980/?post=125286048#post-125286048

Need Planetsmasher to explain to me how he thinks games as a business should work, IE what should the full production team be doing right now with the game finished and shipped
"masc, aroace trans lesbian"

[Image: lDYHfjo.jpg]
The women of Era being brought to their knees by Stellar Blade.

How can they even survive in the real world?  lol
Hap Shaughnessy dateline='[url=tel:1719947833' wrote: 1719947833[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-twitch-dr-disrespect-banned-for-dms-with-minor-up-cut-from-12am-turtle-beach-49ers-nba2k24-yt-demonetized-up2-doc-confirms.908469/page-68?post=125190078#post-125190078

Quote: Cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Pedantic and Inappropriate Commentary User Banned (2 Weeks): Pedantic and Inappropriate Commentary
starpower wrote:
boredandlazy wrote:People whom are most likely perverted themselves.
I have noticed this certain use of the word "pervert" lately, so excuse me for interjecting and speaking on something besides your point. That I may agree with actually! I just don't feel this is the appropriate use of that description/label. Perhaps "predator" or something else? There is such a thing as good perverts is what I'm saying

Good to see notorious cis male John Waters get put on the banned persons list. 

(07-02-2024, 10:44 PM)CHOW CHOW wrote:
(07-02-2024, 10:31 PM)benji wrote: Then once they've cut out most straight women and never had a chance with actual lesbians, and because TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN, they're left with the only option, the very thing they were trying to avoid and differentiate themselves from: men like themselves.
Yeah, you see this all the time. 99% of the time their "girlfriend" is just another terminally online trans lesbian dude. Go down the list on REE and every single one who claims they have a partner is in that situation. Enjoy this ultra rare CHOW CHOW like, Benji.

The key to the asexual part is that they have never met in real life and live in different countries or on opposite sides of the same country.
(07-03-2024, 12:09 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
Planetsmasher wrote:Fucking hell. This industry needs a reboot. If even small studios making intensely personal games with the backing of a major publisher can't survive, the industry is an abject failure.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/report-tales-of-kenzera-zau-developer-surgent-studios-is-cutting-jobs.916980/?post=125286048#post-125286048

Need Planetsmasher to explain to me how he thinks games as a business should work, IE what should the full production team be doing right now with the game finished and shipped

Yeah sucks to for that dev cause that game seems decent, but I have a ton of games on my library and others on sale that are decent to good. And it is metroidvania, one of the most saturated indie genres out there.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-happened-to-kids-video-games.917703/

Twohearts wrote:I've been getting frustrated lately because I've been looking for good new games aimed at kids or families and outside of Nintendo games there just doesn't really seem to be many????
Like I know there was a big crash of licensed games due to dev costs exploding in the HD generation and I know that a lot of kids stuff is on mobile now(and it's utter derivative bullshit) but considering how heaps of families own switches with kids kften havjng their own switch lites, surely at least one major video game company would realise that there's a market for kids' games and at least try to make something moderately budgeted??????

Like Mega Man Battle Network is eating right now but if they make a new mega man game, its probably going to be hyper difficult and aimed at adults. Sonic and Digimon games are largely aimed at at least teenagers now and the only sonic game aimed at families lately was basically made too difficult for kids to beat due to how bullshit the bosses are.
Is it just that people hate kids????? This is why kids aren't getting into conso,e gaming any more, they have no fucking entry point

Siren
Then my friend maybe you should invest in a Nintendo Switch. Even without the Switch though i find it hard to believe you can't find kids video games.

Spyro Reignited, Crash Trilogy, Ratchet and Clank on PS5, Sly Cooper was recently rereleased, all the lego games. There is Spongebob Rehydrated and Cosmic Shake, Hot Wheels Unleashed 1 and 2, Astro Bot is on the way. And that is just on top of my head.
Well, Bridie has very peculiar tastes.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-twitch-dr-disrespect-banned-for-dms-with-minor-up-cut-from-12am-turtle-beach-49ers-nba2k24-yt-demonetized-up2-doc-confirms.908469/page-59?post=125089980#post-125089980

Quote: Cop User banned (2 weeks): concern trolling
SimonAbou wrote:
Vash wrote:When she asks him about, he replies with "hmmm, I tried". Followed by that they're locked down and stuff. No questions about it. So he knew what was up, and what she was talking about. It is most likely that they talked about this stuff either in person when they met up at a con, or through Twitch Whispers which she might not have saved.

Stop trying to cast doubt on her, especially when she comes with actual proof.
Perhaps I am reading too much into it.
In my opinion this is just more far fetched than the alternative which could be simpler - this person had some receipts from interactions with him and decided the check them in by putting a more interesting spin on the story for some traction on the internet, which has clearly had an effect as that tweet is seen >4m times. In my eyes she has everything to gain from this situation.
But anyway, to each their own. This is just my two cents, I am not dismissing that she can also be completely honest.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/united-states-supreme-court-rules-that-the-president-has-legal-immunity-for-official-acts.916224/page-27?post=125282490#post-125282490

Quote: Cop User Banned (3 Months): Advocating Violence
NekoNeko wrote:Biden should just straight up murder Trump.