Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
but true crime is how Kyuuji discovered he was a woman  Not like this!
My Favorite Murder did for me. Kiss
(07-08-2024, 06:07 AM)benji wrote:
Spoiler: hit up the venmo/cashapp (click to show)

Why?
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
need to hit up a doctor about some of those odd blemishes on their chest. It's a little worrying.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom, D3RANG3D
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-233?post=125526579#post-125526579
bdbdbd wrote:
Kaitos wrote:We would be lying to people if we told them that Biden can do the job for four more years, which is what he is asking and what he is saying.
...which is why you also include of course the built-in succession of power in case he can't fulfill his duties. Why would you ever try to promise anyone that *any* president is guaranteed to finish out their term? It's completely unnecessary. It's the whole point of picking a VP and asking the citizens to vote for not just the presidential candidate.

He could be 20 years younger in the height of his "Diamond Joe" years and still very possibly could have succumbed to a stroke, terminal cancer...any number of things, maybe even a completely novel strain of virus causing a pandemic...

Neither candidate is possessed of the same mental faculties they both demonstrated even just 4 years ago. There's decline apparent in Trump's performance too.

Democrats don't need to get together and decide between throwing Joe under the bus or gaslighting everyone that there's nothing to see there. They could also just frame this as exactly what it is: a choice between two men of advanced age, each at least a decade or more beyond normal retirement age, each with existing signs of mental dropoff and steadily increasing risk for severe mental degradation in the next 4 years. Until there's a mental diagnosis to the contrary, there's nothing to suggest that Biden isn't sufficiently in command of his mental faculties to choose to stay in the race and serve another term, successor in place, any more or less than Trump is fit to do so on the same basis.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-233?post=125527146#post-125527146
julian wrote:It's honestly crazy how much time we demand candidates go out and campaign. What an absolute waste of time and energy. Why would I want the president, or even a senator to spend months going around giving similar speeches when they should be spending that time actually doing their job? I know there's nothing to be done about it, but it's just so dumb.

Also, there have been some saying they feel lied to by Biden's staff and allies and I have a hard time buying it. Just as I can't deny what I saw on the debate stage was a complete disaster, I also can't deny what I saw in speeches and interviews and press conferences he gave just a few months ago. He sounded older than he used to, no doubt, but he always seemed completely present. The debate was a whole other level I hadn't seen before. And it was their idea! So I'm to believe his staff knew his condition was bad or worsening, and then decided, "hey! Let's set up two debates against Trump and really show the country how Biden is doing"? How does that make any sense? I don't know what happened, but it feels like his team was as blind sided as the rest of us.
Nothing to see here
(07-08-2024, 07:15 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-233?post=125527146#post-125527146
julian wrote:It's honestly crazy how much time we demand candidates go out and campaign. What an absolute waste of time and energy. Why would I want the president, or even a senator to spend months going around giving similar speeches when they should be spending that time actually doing their job? I know there's nothing to be done about it, but it's just so dumb.
It used to be considered unseemly in the United States for a candidate to actually campaign for office. Some candidates, like Henry Clay, were harmed by seeming to seek higher office too much. Surrogates were the ones who actually campaigned for them in places. Even by the time of the Front Porch Campaign method they still were the primary voice and candidates just did a conceit of addressing people who traveled to see them for a dinner or something. (The speeches would be widely republished by surrogates.) William Jennings Bryan and Teddy Roosevelt changed this by traveling all over the country personally, being the attraction and doing the stump speeches themselves, the Front Porch Campaign still lingered for a while (especially with the Republicans), but FDR essentially buried both this and seeking office being a personal vice.
Why did I click that spoiler box and see that picture. Good lord. I didn’t think I could still have a visceral reaction of disgust after growing up on 2000s internet with goatse and terrorist gore videos. The day is ruined.
You don't like hot women? What are you, some kind of a gay? I guess I won't post the July 1st tweet for you guys at the top of the next page.
(07-07-2024, 08:17 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-412?post=125501736#post-125501736

Popular

Fucking giant pussy right there
(07-08-2024, 08:32 AM)benji wrote: You don't like hot women? What are you, some kind of a gay? I guess I won't post the July 1st tweet for you guys at the top of the next page.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-08-2024, 08:32 AM)benji wrote: You don't like hot women? What are you, some kind of a gay? I guess I won't post the July 1st tweet for you guys at the top of the next page.

For fuck's sake
(07-07-2024, 10:13 PM)negativecrepe wrote:
(07-07-2024, 07:43 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/vikings-rookie-cb-khyree-jackson-24-among-three-killed-in-car-crash.920838/?post=125506059#post-125506059

Booshka wrote:American car culture and sprawl is so harmful and tragic. Just a force of nature in the country, need major changes to infrastructure and transportation policies, cars are killing us.
He was killed by a drunk driver.Why?

the left has been up in arms about muh car culture as a new thing to whine about. why cant the us just be like the netherlands where everyone rides bikes everywhere? and dont tell me its because its the netherlands is the size of maine. they live their entire lives in fear of everything, big fast cars are scary so they have to get rid of them. 'assault rifles' are scary, have to get rid of them. most of them are scared shitless of black people but instead they try to befriend them so theyll feel safe lol

Befriend them? Nah, most of them move to expensive middle-class suburbs to avoid anyone with a slightly darker shade of skin and some spice in their cooking. In fact, the only time anyone from "the left" moves to an ethnic area is when the whole thing has been gentrified and all the foreigners have been priced out.
(07-08-2024, 03:28 AM)benji wrote:

These fuckers really need to go familiarise themselves with the rise of Hitler and the kinds of things the Nazi Party were doing.
Quote:It's funny to see so many think if Biden drops out or is replaced, then Democrats will win in November. But that isn't a guarantee. Anyway, George W. Bush couldn't public speak worth a damn and he won another term. I think too many people are blowing this one debate out of proportion.

[Image: OPEmovG.jpg?1]

Hey, crabman.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
You genuinely deserve a punch in the penis for posting that Benji
Is this nepenthe's theme song?

lyrics wrote:I still wear my mask out
Cause I’m such a f*****
Get government funding
and I shouldn’t have it
Pull up to self check out
and I pull a fast one
Ring my prosciutto
up as bananas
I might be an asshole
Not fit to be head of a one person household
Stomping my cigs on the ground as I walk home
Your body’s a temple, my body’s a casket

No search for a moment
I’ve already had it
Present me with grocery
I’ll happily bag it

No search for a moment
I’ve already had it
Present me with grocery
I’ll happily bag it

I still get catcalled
in jeans and a t-shirt
and when I wear high heels
I still get misgendered
Don’t know what I’m smoking
I know it’s the cheap ones
I don’t have a trust fund
I don’t have an income

No search for a moment
I’ve already had it
Present me with grocery
I’ll happily bag it

Doesn’t she play the bass now
For a little band in Oregon state
Works mornings at the Amazon warehouse
Cross the river into VC WA

No search for a moment
I’ve already had it
Present me with grocery
I’ll happily bag it

That’s not a Transbian approved outfit!?!? No wonder he was okay with Stellar Blade.
Spoiler:  (click to show)

Bookmarking this link for when I can’t source ipecac.
I don't need to click any of these to know I don't want to know
[Image: qAPMfQ.gif]

Imagine the smell...
(07-08-2024, 05:43 AM)NekoFever wrote:
(07-07-2024, 09:36 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Alek wrote:Alana is right in that she's pulling information correctly from the Microsoft inclusive guidelines correctly. However, it is worth highlighting that I have heard people in the disability community upset by the use of this term on the basis that 'disability' is their identity and that you ultimately, can't acquire that temporarily or situationally.

Wait, WHAT!

Who willingly makes a disability an identity?

Deaf people.

Quote:Cochlear implants have been controversial around the Deaf community ever since they first were made available to the public. Those who oppose cochlear implants even refer to it as "cultural genocide," as it lessens the prevalence and importance of Deaf culture.

Some absolute nutters in there, refusing to get their kids cochlear implants, etc.

before all this trans stuff ever took off, if anyone ever wondered whether humanity had the capacity to glorify disability and dysfunction, the deaf community was a test run

I remember hearing about how genetically deaf people would intentionally look to partner up with others like them in the hopes that their children would also be deaf so they could all be broken together and maintain "deaf culture," maintain the population so all their fire ASL memes wouldn't be forgotten

I haven't kept up with that for a few years, I don't know if it's stayed as insane or if they collectively got over that kind of stuff
Can confirm the deaf community is still crazy, last I heard they oppose any sort of research into curing congenital deafness. Since it'd be genocide or something.
(07-08-2024, 06:07 AM)benji wrote: Anyway this is what Biden supporters want:

Spoiler: hit up the venmo/cashapp (click to show)

bitch better transition that unibrow into something normal looking if she wants cash app donos
(07-08-2024, 01:12 PM)Uncle wrote:
(07-08-2024, 05:43 AM)NekoFever wrote:
(07-07-2024, 09:36 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Wait, WHAT!

Who willingly makes a disability an identity?

Deaf people.

Quote:Cochlear implants have been controversial around the Deaf community ever since they first were made available to the public. Those who oppose cochlear implants even refer to it as "cultural genocide," as it lessens the prevalence and importance of Deaf culture.

Some absolute nutters in there, refusing to get their kids cochlear implants, etc.

before all this trans stuff ever took off, if anyone ever wondered whether humanity had the capacity to glorify disability and dysfunction, the deaf community was a test run

I remember hearing about how genetically deaf people would intentionally look to partner up with others like them in the hopes that their children would also be deaf so they could all be broken together and maintain "deaf culture," maintain the population so all their fire ASL memes wouldn't be forgotten

I haven't kept up with that for a few years, I don't know if it's stayed as insane or if they collectively got over that kind of stuff

That is depressing.
(07-08-2024, 01:35 PM)EaldNarche wrote: Can confirm the deaf community is still crazy, last I heard they oppose any sort of research into curing congenital deafness. Since it'd be genocide or something.

Yikes
[Image: E0YuUOy.png]
Found one for NepNep

Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!
Kotaku Australia gets shutdown 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-shutting-down-in-australia.921378/?post=125535411#post-125535411

First user posts a dumb joke, par for the course on retardEra 

Mivey wrote:Damn, I guess their operation really sank and went "down under"

Gets browbeat by every other user ignoring the topic lol 

Eventually changes it 

Mivey wrote:EDIT:
Kinda feel bad about the silly pun now, given the situation. Was too quick on the draw to wan to make joke on that one

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-shutting-down-in-australia.921378/?post=125535504#post-125535504
Why exactly should people not make jokes about people who are terrible at their jobs, losing their jobs.