Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(07-09-2024, 06:24 AM)Rendle wrote:
(07-09-2024, 04:35 AM)Averon wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-56?post=125566740#post-125566740

Kaitos wrote:the cynical weaponization of ageism and ableism to mute any legitimate criticism of Biden's mental acuity might break me.

Spiders

Funny how they suddenly realize carelessly and wantonly calling someone some "-ism" is just cynical and manipulative rhetorical weaponization. lol

He should be careful, might get banned for critic-ism
Stop trying to put staff at risk. ufup
Morgan Le Fey wrote:Well..... shit. I see the broken pedestal continues to spare no one. Just when you think you admire a guy.....

Edit: Okay so this borderline conspiratorial 'new development' just sounds like the usual false accusation tripe ngl. Like, sure, it IS possible and on occasion false accusations happen but ftmp victims don't make up elaborate revenge schemes to get petty vengeance on famous people like this. Can we not?

But it does happen, specially with people notorious enough to have pages on kiwi farms.

Why RE keeps acting like false accusations are not common in the age of Internet? They are discussing an accusation that comes from a second hand account. lol

Feep wrote:Hey, I don't know exactly what you're trying to do by cosplaying Internet Sherlock Holmes, but there are people here who suffered. This isn't a puzzle for you to solve.

If you want to withhold judgment because you think there's reasonable doubt, that's cool. But no online entity is going to breach privacy to satisfy the whims of random passersby, and with no additional evidence, you're very deliberately muddying the waters, here. Please stop.

Curious 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cw-pedophilia-sean-chiplock-revali-teba-in-zelda-ky-kiske-in-gg-strive-yuuki-mishima-in-p5-and-more-allegedly-groomed-a-15-y-o-trans-boy.917937/page-3?post=125571480#post-125571480
(07-09-2024, 04:35 AM)Averon wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-56?post=125566740#post-125566740

Kaitos wrote:the cynical weaponization of ageism and ableism to mute any legitimate criticism of Biden's mental acuity might break me.

Spiders

Funny how they suddenly realize carelessly and wantonly calling someone some "-ism" is just cynical and manipulative rhetorical weaponization. lol

Literally dismissing concerns. I'm so upset
(07-09-2024, 09:22 AM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/cw-pedophilia-sean-chiplock-revali-teba-in-zelda-ky-kiske-in-gg-strive-yuuki-mishima-in-p5-and-more-allegedly-groomed-a-15-y-o-trans-boy.917937/page-3?post=125571480#post-125571480
Quote:Wait a minute, I JUST FIGURED IT OUT.

We can solve this in minutes; why not get FurAffinity, where this transpired, to dig into Sean and Casper's DMs to find the conversation? Even if Sean deleted his DMs, surely FA would have the records? And even then, if they have access to Casper's DMs, who I doubt would've deleted them, would have the same DMs to find as well.

Why didn't anyone think of this earlier?

Edit: Well it was initially on FA but then moved to Skype, but same thing. Get Microsoft to dig out the Skype records then as well.
DeadDead Dead Dead
(07-09-2024, 09:22 AM)Boredfrom wrote: But it does happen, specially with people notorious enough to have pages on kiwi farms.

Why RE keeps acting like false accusations are not common in the age of Internet? They are discussing an accusation that comes from a second hand account. lol
Hey, hey, hey. No using fruit of the poisoned tree. ufup
Patsy wrote:Especially not when that shit (as in, the accusations against Glip from Sean) originated from god damn Kiwifarms (not to mention that going by what Glip said in their Google Doc Sean is an avid follower of that thread & links to it whenever he can)

Believe victims & don't play detective to the point where you'll believe shit originating from god damn Kiwifarms. A place that still loves doxxing, harassing & talking horribly in the most bigoted ways about vulnerable members on here.
I don’t think a community called furaffinity wants outsiders looking into their goings on.
Sorry I've been gone so long I was busy being situationaly disabled  fighting in the trenches, unlike yall so called allies, so just catching up on the thread.

do we have pics of neppy? I reckon I could fix her. She seems like the type who secretly loves white boys. I'd take one for the team and colonise her with my precious gobs of pre cum from my big white d... uhh, trans lesbian girlcock. Egomaniac
Quote: When I go to the beach I go way out in the water so I can definitely swim. Clearly the toughest would be swimming a pool length. I'd definitely need a little break in the middle.

omfg
(07-09-2024, 09:22 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Morgan Le Fey wrote:Well..... shit. I see the broken pedestal continues to spare no one. Just when you think you admire a guy.....

Edit: Okay so this borderline conspiratorial 'new development' just sounds like the usual false accusation tripe ngl. Like, sure, it IS possible and on occasion false accusations happen but ftmp victims don't make up elaborate revenge schemes to get petty vengeance on famous people like this. Can we not?

But it does happen, specially with people notorious enough to have pages on kiwi farms.

Feep wrote:Hey, I don't know exactly what you're trying to do by cosplaying Internet Sherlock Holmes, but there are people here who suffered. This isn't a puzzle for you to solve.

If you want to withhold judgment because you think there's reasonable doubt, that's cool. But no online entity is going to breach privacy to satisfy the whims of random passersby, and with no additional evidence, you're very deliberately muddying the waters, here. Please stop.

Curious 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cw-pedophilia-sean-chiplock-revali-teba-in-zelda-ky-kiske-in-gg-strive-yuuki-mishima-in-p5-and-more-allegedly-groomed-a-15-y-o-trans-boy.917937/page-3?post=125571480#post-125571480

Hero of Legend is batshit insane
Quote:Point being, both of these folks claim Casper/Victini is not PK, but if I'm honest... why should I believe that? Like... Casper, whoever this person is, isn't even here to prove they're a distinct individual, and this whole thing already has accusations of lies and false identities, so like... kind of hard for me to confidently say I believe them, especially when some actual fucked up (with receipts) parties claim said thing. You know?

I can't demand a supposed victim to come forward if factual and that they're not comfortable in doing so, but in this case, there's a lot of genuine doubt that this isn't a legit smear campaign in my eyes. I hope that's fair for me to say? Like it feels there's lots of loops and they fall back to this square one, even that Danganronpa fan he apparently stalked... was "Casper/Victini" as well that Kaiji Tang helped out? Again it just now seems to literally be one account that just doesn't add up in light of all of this. I wish we knew for certain.
omfg
It's a bit close to home for them to be talking about noncey discord chats isn't it? Given that's what their entire forum caste system is designed to facilitate
(07-09-2024, 10:36 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote:
Quote: When I go to the beach I go way out in the water so I can definitely swim. Clearly the toughest would be swimming a pool length. I'd definitely need a little break in the middle.

omfg

Aloy
LTTP (but having two kids myself who are now grown up) having them is not in any way shape or form a disability.

MS can try and corpo speak it all they want, and I like Alanah, but she can fuck off too spouting this into the nether on twitter too and so can all the people going “she’s only getting this because she’s a woman”, just no, stop it. We need to stop this nonsense of people getting called out on stupid shit they say and saying “oh it’s only cus she’s a woman” but she bought it on herself engagement farming talking about the topic, why would you bring that heat on yourself? Just STFU, you know what you’re doing

Anyway, rant over
Digital Dinosaur wrote:Kids and unemployed adults do make very effective radicalized internet bigots, so multiple tags can apply.

Also, these days it's so coordinated because there are discord servers full of these people that exist to organize brigading.

Being the head coordinator of an online brigading cesspit is extremely appealing to loser kings who have no feeling of significance in any other part of their life
https://www.resetera.com/threads/crunchyroll-disables-public-comments-and-reviews-after-bigots-brigade-the-website.921726/?post=125546937#post-125546937

Guessmyusername wrote:Yuuup can confirm from witnessing my grown ass adult chud brother, almost in his 40s and he's in all the discord servers with fellow shitlords that send links to each other about targets they hate and how much they hate them.

It's an ideology that requires constant justification & reinforcement so they devote their entire lives to a social group that constantly feeds it.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/crunchyroll-disables-public-comments-and-reviews-after-bigots-brigade-the-website.921726/?post=125548158#post-125548158

Describing half of resetera without realizing it lol
(07-09-2024, 04:06 AM)Potato wrote:
(07-09-2024, 03:18 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:
(07-05-2024, 12:17 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://famiboards.com/threads/nintendo-champion-discussion-st34-july-2024-fami-through-daybreak.10188/page-8#post-1168804

Deleted member 6691

Vale twohearts. Misunderstood genius.

Also, I meant to comment on this ages ago, but the chances of meeting not one, but two, native American people in Australia are very low. The vast majority of Latin Americans in Australia are upper middle class latinos from Colombia, Chile etc and who have gone through the Education > Migration path. The chances this absolute shut-in has met anyone of Native American blood in person is very low, the chances of him having two Native American exes is virtually zero. These were obviously discord relationships.

What ethnicity is Sour Strap?
PallasKitten wrote:Yep. I'm sure it's no secret that this forum, and especially this thread, are "watched" on certain forums/discords, and I can only imagine them getting a kick out of seeing people's reactions to chud tweets here, since it probably shows them we're "bothered" by them in their minds or something, or at the very least, paying attention to them.

I mostly quit browsing more toxic/exhausting forums/sites where some of the userbase would veer into "anti-woke" territory, even if there was some pushback to it from other users, the mods on those places rarely did anything unless it was very blatant or going into personal attacks or something. Browsing and posting on more "chill" and generally more progressive places has been better on my mental health as well, but then I see chud tweets posted here and it's definitely tiring for me also.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-412?post=125575218#post-125575218

God, it’s so tiring reading the opinions of those despicable CHUDS online. That’s why I left those awful spaces, and now post on the forum which is most obsessed with the CHUDS. In the thread that focuses the most on the CHUDS. God, I am so tired 😴
Pallas Kitten, if it affects you too much maybe you should stop browsing on the internet for a while. Is not exactly normal how much you get mad about this stuff. Not even your safe space seems to work as intended.
(07-09-2024, 01:36 AM)D3RANG3D wrote:
(07-08-2024, 09:35 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/disneys-primos-official-trailer-series-premiere-on-disney-channel-on-july-25th-next-day-on-us-disney.922065/

ContractHolder wrote:Here's the trailer. Please do not make me regret making this thread.
Sickos (Batman edition)

[Image: jqtkgEs.png]

3 replies total in that thread.

Quote:The series was inspired by Kline's childhood summers living with her cousins alongside her extended Mexican-American family and she wanted the lead characters to also be of Mexican-American heritage due to the lack of Mexican-American representation on television during her childhood

Why did they shun a disney cartoon made by a Mexican American woman? Something about the words they used or the main song or something? I don't remember. I know it was something stupid. This show should be right up their alley.

These dopes are their own wost enemy. They need to stop using the Trans playbook of shitting on things that would help their cause. I'm 100% sure we would have more trans acceptance if it weren't for people like Resetera Trans Mafia.
(07-09-2024, 12:49 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
PallasKitten wrote:Yep. I'm sure it's no secret that this forum, and especially this thread, are "watched" on certain forums/discords, and I can only imagine them getting a kick out of seeing people's reactions to chud tweets here, since it probably shows them we're "bothered" by them in their minds or something, or at the very least, paying attention to them.

God, it’s so tiring reading the opinions of those despicable CHUDS online. That’s why I left those awful spaces, and now post on the forum which is most obsessed with the CHUDS. In the thread that focuses the most on the CHUDS. God, I am so tired 😴

These guys have the gall to think they deserve to be the end of the human centipede. 

There’s likely an even sadder corner of the internet reacting to this thread. Who else is sending all these russian boner pill spam bots.
Don't they have at least two threads on ree dedicated to doing exactly the same thing they're whining about?
(07-09-2024, 02:05 PM)killamajig wrote:
(07-08-2024, 09:35 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/disneys-primos-official-trailer-series-premiere-on-disney-channel-on-july-25th-next-day-on-us-disney.922065/
Quote:The series was inspired by Kline's childhood summers living with her cousins alongside her extended Mexican-American family and she wanted the lead characters to also be of Mexican-American heritage due to the lack of Mexican-American representation on television during her childhood
Why did they shun a disney cartoon made by a Mexican American woman? Something about the words they used or the main song or something? I don't remember. I know it was something stupid. This show should be right up their alley.
These dopes are their own wost enemy. They need to stop using the Trans playbook of shitting on things that would help their cause. I'm 100% sure we would have more trans acceptance if it weren't for people like Resetera Trans Mafia.

Probably seen as racist or some shit although the so called woke stuff can be unironically pretty racist and or stereotypical sometimes...Me personally I'm more offended by the horrid artwork that permeates this crap more than anything else...hence.

3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, killamajig
(07-09-2024, 02:05 PM)killamajig wrote:

Sickos (Batman edition)

They used a way of saying hi or something in the first trailer that was colloquial to Mexican Americans but was grammaticality incorrect, which was apparently a slight against all Latin America. That FJ poster who seems to have disappeared was leading the charge. It was so bizarre.
Mexican Spanish is actually a very specific, dialect of Spanish called Castellano, that's probably why it triggers the other Hispanics, add on to the whole Mexican-American thing and that's a whole other can of worms...

Spoiler:  (click to show)
I was given a real life ackshually, by a border brother coworker of mine when I referred to it as Spanish... lol
You know what I call it? El Capitalismo  Everything worthwhile is being destroyed
(07-09-2024, 02:21 PM)D3RANG3D wrote: Mexican Spanish is actually a very specific, dialect of Spanish called Castellano , that's probably why it triggers the other Hispanics, add on to the whole Mexican-American thing and that's a whole other can of worms...

I was given a real life ackshually, by a border brother coworker of mine when I referred to it as Spanish... lol

Sorry, that generally refers to Spaniard’s Spanish.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_dialects_and_varieties
Well it still differs from the Spanish spoken through the rest of Latin America the way the pronouns are used he's from the mother land so I figured he would know...The point still stands!

I went and looked it up, what the hell Castilian is like a different language, like Portuguese is to Spanish!
(07-09-2024, 04:20 PM)D3RANG3D wrote: Well it still differs from the Spanish spoken through the rest of Latin America the way the pronouns are used he's from the mother land so I figured he would know...The point still stands!

Yeah, no problems in that.   Thumbsup
Quote:The airlines caused this by making flying so miserable in the first place, in particular, making it difficult and expensive to choose the seat you want. They are pitting us against each other to shift blame for this away from themselves. People saying "just pay to upgrade" are playing right into their hands. Not everyone can afford to do that.

Being able to choose your own seat should be included with every ticket. There's no good reason for it not to be, other than to try to torture people into paying more. This is what happens.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ryanair-‘flight-from-hell’-diverted-for-emergency-landing-after-mass-brawl-among-passengers.922158/page-2?post=125585352#post-125585352

I mean, people usually don’t go into fistfights because of this while the plane is on air.
Noodlesoup update

noodlesoup wrote:Well, it's time. Our pretrial hearing for protesting is scheduled later today and it's one of many such cases for all of the student protestors who had charges placed against them in recent months. If I'm being honest, it's more of an inconvenience than anything. My university knows that they bit off more than what they could chew and are now hoping for the slim chance that we'll throw in the towel.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/protests-at-columbia-university-continue-as-groups-on-both-sides-of-the-aisle-call-for-action-to-be-taken-university-shifts-to-hybrid-classes.851787/page-35?post=125586606#post-125586606

Schedule can be found here https://publicaccess.mcleancountyil.gov/TwoWeekDocketCriminalTraffic.htm
[Image: z6ejXFm.jpeg]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ttrpg-awards-ceremony-crit-awards-removed-from-gen-con-due-to-backlash-from-zionists.920628/page-2?post=125528616#post-125528616

Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): whitewashing war crimes
Bor Gullet wrote:
rzks21 wrote:We always get so many people defending a term which itself has been co-opted by some of the most vile actors around. Can't say I care about how they feel about Zionism being vilified when some of the most influential proponents of it are the ones currently pushing for stealing even more land from Palestinians in the West Bank and continuing the genocide of Gazans.
Of course you don't care, because you're not affected by it. I stated in my previous post that literally all the anti-Zionist rhetoric that you see today is beat for beat regurgitated crap from the Soviet Union's antisemitic campaign.

Hell, in this very thread Naijaboy posted

Quote:People were also harassing Jewish nominees as well for their support of the awards.
This is literally how it's been the past 10 months. Just replace the word "Jew" with Zionist.

Quote:Won't even get into the semantics of it, Zionism as it is represented by many of its fervent believers has caused and continues to cause tens of thousands of deaths and the dispossession of millions, thus condemning it is essential and I applaud the organizers of the event.
Zionism isn't this large evil boogeyman responsible for all the evils in the Levant. Zionism didn't kill tens of thousands of Palestinians. It's a result of the governing bodies who have a vested interest in selling a zero-sum game solution to the Israel/Palestine conflict, whether that's Bibi and his cronies, Sinwar and Hamas, the Palestinian Authority, etc.

Quote:I see the US flag and you think I give a flying fuck about the prosperity it represents for at least a hundred million people? Nah mate, I think about the hundreds million more whose lives have been ruined by that sad excuse of a nation.
Ah, I see I'm talking with an extremist. You'd be hard pressed to find a country that hasn't committed war crimes and enslavement in its history.
Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!
(07-09-2024, 12:49 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:

I mostly quit browsing more toxic/exhausting forums/sites where some of the userbase would veer into "anti-woke" territory, even if there was some pushback to it from other users, the mods on those places rarely did anything unless it was very blatant or going into personal attacks or something. Browsing and posting on more "chill" and generally more progressive places has been better on my mental health as well, but then I see chud tweets posted here and it's definitely tiring for me also.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-412?post=125575218#post-125575218

No-thing about that board says ‘chill’. Or even that topic, a.k.a. Containment Zone for the Criminally Incel