Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
The year is 2043. The anti-footbinding genocide continues with relish.
UK saving kids from the mentally ill and a middling marvel trailer dropping in the same morning? Suicide thread by 8 pm.
(07-12-2024, 11:37 AM)Daffy Duck wrote:
Tyrant002 wrote:The only reason I've not killed myself is because its against my life insurance, I can only hope that something within my life insurance gets me before I find no other option. I'm not leaving my wife without an insurance payout.

Jesus Christ, seek help

https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-health-secretary-wes-streeting-plans-to-renew-and-make-permanent-ban-on-puberty-blockers-for-trans-children.925548/?post=125718792#post-125718792

“Dear everyone, gender is so so hard. I know you are curious and have questions 😘. Please please DM me so we can have a frank, uncensored conversation about the most intimate details of your private musings 💋 I have experience with all of this. Perhaps I can help you, tee hee….

ALSO

I desperately want to kill myself.“
Co signed

Amirox.
What I don't get about the trans genocide, is that a trans mama and a trans papa don't make a trans baby. Just like a cismama and a cispapa don't necessarily make a cisbaby. Even if all trans disappeared overnight, a new one will be born tomorrow (or turn into one after watching a tiktok video). It's impossible to end the gene pool. Also, you don't need hormones, or hormone blockers or surgery to be trans.

They need to come up with a new word.
(07-12-2024, 11:59 AM)killamajig wrote: If you don't let young school boys grow tits it a genocide.

I just cannot get over the "holding yourself hostage" fucking bullshit

the state/governments/administration have no responsibility to provide anything that "makes people less suicidal" because then you can just say that about anything and suddenly you're entitled

"I'll kill myself if I don't get an xbox within a week, denying me an xbox is literally genocide"
It’s all a stand in for their parents. Or k-12 teachers. That’s all it ever is. A brat holding their breath and stomping to get what they want.
(07-12-2024, 01:33 PM)Echelon wrote: UK saving kids from the mentally ill and a middling marvel trailer dropping in the same morning? Suicide thread by 8 pm.

they are about due for another one, it's been awhile.
Turns out Kyuuji is super horny for the new waifu game zenless zone zero

https://www.resetera.com/threads/zenless-zone-zero-ot-another-one-for-the-mihoyoverse.915942/post-125725572

But that's none of my business...
(07-12-2024, 02:50 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Turns out Kyuuji is super horny for the new waifu game zenless zone zero

https://www.resetera.com/threads/zenless-zone-zero-ot-another-one-for-the-mihoyoverse.915942/post-125725572

The funniest part of the why women criticize thread is how frequently it switches from “holy shit Cammy is getting her butthole sliced open, is this really necessary??” to “i wish there were more positive designs like the big titty miniskirt 14 year olds in genshin 😍😍😍”

Honestly the thread seems to mostly be the latter now.
Kyuuji really is an outrageous cunt. The injustice of it it all  Not like this!
Actually French maid costumes have been shown to be highly empowering and effective when wielding giant swords, and that costume is an essential part of her deep and developed character.
(07-12-2024, 02:50 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Turns out Kyuuji is super horny for the new waifu game zenless zone zero

Takes a special talent to be completely obnoxious and full of yourself when being horny about a video game. Well done Kyuuji.
(07-12-2024, 03:54 PM)NekoFever wrote: Actually French maid costumes have been shown to be highly empowering and effective when wielding giant swords, and that costume is an essential part of her deep and developed character.

Shark girl maid called Ellen Joe.
These two-faced, hypocrites are completely fine with horniness...as long as it is aimed at LGBT people. How many times have you seen users in the Burka thread gush all about their lesbian fantasies using scantily clad women as a backdrop? Too man times to count.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-did-vikings-overtake-ancient-greece-in-public-interest.925452/post-125711517
Quote:I actually took interest in Greece a year ago, starting with Mario Kart 8's Booster Course Psss bringing in the Athens track. Then with AC: Shadow info being leaked, I wanted to catch up on my Discovery Tours with Ancient Greece. Later that month, I got my first gyro, and watched 300 and Jason & The Argonauts.

Mario Kart 8 Athens track!!! Ate your first gyro!!! 

Slow down, Aristotle
(07-12-2024, 04:37 PM)Averon wrote: These two-faced, hypocrites are completely fine with horniness...as long as it is aimed at LGBT people. How many times have you seen users in the Burka thread gush all about their lesbian fantasies using scantily clad women as a backdrop? Too man times to count.

Is not even aimed to LGBT, unless choosing a female protagonist counts.
More from that thread
BarcaTheGreat
Quote:I could be wrong but a lot of public popularity has to do with many white nationalists have embraced the vikings as their own. Anytime I see a viking related twitter profile pic, I usually check it out and most go the time, they are the white power adjacent people. For whatever reason, maybe because Hitler never revered Greeks as much as his "Aryans", Greeks were western, by default white, but never racist to the extent some are taking the viking cultures.
The only thing wrong with this post is they forgot to blame capitalism too.

Edmond Dantès
Quote:I dearly hope Westerners continue to ignore ancient Egypt for the most part. 👍🏼
Oh, shut up you twat.
I’m more glad they still don’t understand how big Ancient Greek and Rome influence is to western civilizations to think they are being displaced because Vikings tv shows. lol
I'm pretty sure there's a really long poem about how racist and genocidal the greeks were
(07-12-2024, 05:09 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: I'm pretty sure there's a really long poem about how racist and genocidal the greeks were

There is also one about a white conman lying to get back home.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-health-secretary-wes-streeting-plans-to-renew-and-make-permanent-ban-on-puberty-blockers-for-trans-children.925548/post-125729100

Kunty is taking the news well I see. He even unleashes the C-word.
Quote:Fucking cunts the lot of them. How dare they do this under the guise of care, how dare they cite the now-thoroughly debunked Cass Review, ignoring international standards and best practices of care in the process. How dare they prevent generations of my community from having any ability to be themselves, forcing them knowingly through lifelong changes with no ability to pause and choose for themselves. The pain and harm this inflicts upon the most vulnerable in our community is devastating. Utterly fucking reprehensible people.

ClickyCal
Quote:Scarily options to move away to are becoming scarce as well.
Kyuji
Quote:Isn't that the truth. My shortlist is Ireland, Germany or Canada atm for if they amend the Equality Act or the review into our healthcare produces another Cass style farce.

Hope the U.S. isn't on the long list either.
(07-12-2024, 11:37 AM)Daffy Duck wrote:
Tyrant002 wrote:The only reason I've not killed myself is because its against my life insurance, I can only hope that something within my life insurance gets me before I find no other option. I'm not leaving my wife without an insurance payout.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-health-secretary-wes-streeting-plans-to-renew-and-make-permanent-ban-on-puberty-blockers-for-trans-children.925548/?post=125718792#post-125718792
Why do they think the genociders won't pass a law to abolish any payouts? Does life insurance pay out if you get exterminated in a government camp? Or lynched by a state-backed mob?

(07-12-2024, 04:53 PM)killamajig wrote: Edmond Dantès
Quote:I dearly hope Westerners continue to ignore ancient Egypt for the most part. 👍🏼
Guy exposing he doesn't know anything about Black culture or Black academic scholarship.👍🏿

(07-12-2024, 05:19 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-health-secretary-wes-streeting-plans-to-renew-and-make-permanent-ban-on-puberty-blockers-for-trans-children.925548/post-125729100

Kunty is taking the news well I see. He even unleashes the C-word.
Quote:Fucking cunts the lot of them. How dare they do this under the guise of care, how dare they cite the now-thoroughly debunked Cass Review, ignoring international standards and best practices of care in the process. How dare they prevent generations of my community from having any ability to be themselves, forcing them knowingly through lifelong changes with no ability to pause and choose for themselves. The pain and harm this inflicts upon the most vulnerable in our community is devastating. Utterly fucking reprehensible people.
You can't not be "forced" through your correct biological puberty without incredible permanent harm. You can't not delay it without that. You're deliberately harming "generations of your community" and for what? A delusion that if you got harmed like that you'd be an attractive "girl"? Jesus christ, get over yourself.

tHoRoUgHlY dEbUnKeD
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-323?post=125726811#post-125726811

Marshall wrote:I have to hand it to Biden. Very few Americans have the stones he does. You know damn well he'd rather be fucking around watching Netflix and playing Clash of Clans than running for and holding any kind of office. He knows there is a high likelihood his last years are sitting behind the desk in the damn Oval Office - which is the last place he wants to be. He's only running because he has to.
Malarkey!
I am curious as to the answer of what countries are currently offering asylum/citizenship paths etc to trannny people, based solely on said mental illness.
They claimed the Cass review was debunked before it was even fully released. Almost like they arrived at that conclusion first and didn't care what research actually went into it
(07-12-2024, 05:32 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-323?post=125726811#post-125726811

Marshall wrote:I have to hand it to Biden. Very few Americans have the stones he does. You know damn well he'd rather be fucking around watching Netflix and playing Clash of Clans than running for and holding any kind of office. He knows there is a high likelihood his last years are sitting behind the desk in the damn Oval Office - which is the last place he wants to be. He's only running because he has to.
Malarkey!

3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Uncle, Taco Bell Tower
(07-12-2024, 05:38 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: I am curious as to the answer of what countries are currently offering asylum/citizenship paths etc to trannny people, based solely on said mental illness.
I'm pretty sure that no country in the world offers asylum to Americans. I have to presume it's the same for the UK and even Canada.
They see capitalism and individual wealth-accumulation as a zero-sum game, but not asylum seeking?  Like, I know you're trying to escape the trans sea of blood that is America, but they want to step in front of someone on the line who is escaping famine and war because kids can't get ahold of medications that disrupt their bodies developing normal adult sexual health.  lol
If it gets worse I’ll move to Ireland.

lol

Obviously can’t afford a ticket to more trans friendly places like Iraq.