Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
[Image: GSaJgNnWkAAtEdz?format=jpg&name=small]
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
Benji resize that image.  Whip
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(07-14-2024, 12:48 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Benji resize that image.  Whip
When getting those types of images from Twitter change the "large" at the end of the URL to "small" (rarely "medium" might be what you want) and it will use an automatically resized smaller version.
(07-14-2024, 12:52 AM)benji wrote:
(07-14-2024, 12:48 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Benji resize that image.  Whip
When getting those types of images from Twitter change the "large" at the end of the URL to "small" (rarely "medium" might be what you want) and it will use an automatically resized smaller version.

Thank you kind sir.

Yeah, but have you seen My Fellow Americans where two retired Presidents stop an assassination attempt AND uncover a secret conspiracy?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/page-36?post=125783028#post-125783028

ss_lemonade wrote:My brother says the shooter was ID'ed as Chinese. Was that confirmed somewhere, or more random news just spreading around?

lol
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, ClothedMac, Taco Bell Tower
3 users liked this post: ClothedMac, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
I can distinctly recall many of the extreme era users calling for actions like what happened today. Going to address that now, b dubs?
(07-14-2024, 01:15 AM)Nintex wrote:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/page-38?post=125783610#post-125783610

bro has no fear
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
(07-14-2024, 01:18 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: I can distinctly recall many of the extreme era users calling for actions like what happened today. Going to address that now, b dubs?

nah, only 2 week bans.  Wink

Why should they care? Aren't they running to Canada?  ???
I would like to note that that last tweet quoting esteemed scholar Dr. Maddow does not describe a "political ideology" and in fact you can read Maddow saying exactly that in the quote. lol
fuck that forum

they are pussies cracking down on people now when theyve been saying for years what they want to happen to trump, then it happens and they hide behind their skirt? no courage of conviction there at all because they have no conviction its all a performance

(07-14-2024, 01:33 AM)negativecrepe wrote: fuck that forum

they are pussies cracking down on people now when theyve been saying for years what they want to happen to trump, then it happens and they hide behind their skirt? no courage of conviction there at all because they have no conviction its all a performance
They haven't been saying they want this to happen to Trump, they've been saying they want it to happen to everyone. They've been not just cheering but demanding political violence. They try to shame their own members about not doing it. One of the staff members advocates for a global race war.
Noodlesoup isn't bitchmade. He'll tell it like it is.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-343?post=125782479#post-125782479

yami4ct wrote:
Emwitus wrote:okay I don't know about hinkley but just went down a rabbit whole and even found out his released and his own YouTube channel. sort of Nuts after attempting to assassinate a president.
Part of the inspiration for Taxi Driver. Just a wild story all around.
lmao
(07-14-2024, 01:35 AM)benji wrote:

It's funny when the reaction to the shooting explains exactly why there was a shooting.

From what I heard project 2025 is a big pipe dream and not an instant win code for facism. A second term Trump would probably be bad but I still remember how they sad the same things before his first term and then democracy didn't end after all. People lose themselves in the complete doom and gloom
https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/post-125783652 wrote:Unbelievable. Literally an inch was the difference between this madness finally being over versus four more years of it
Quote:Anyone citing inciteful rhetoric from Democrats needs to be shown their candidate, bloody and screaming "fight!" as the Secret Service leads him away or be reminded of January 6th until they shut the fuck up.
Quote:This will make Democratic campaign messaging much more difficult moving forward.

Calling out Trump as the threat to democracy that he 100% absolutely still is will now be neutralized by the media with "excuse me, don't you think that kind of rhetoric is incendiary given that…" yada yada because the media holds Democrats and Republicans to different standards.

It doesn't matter that J6 happened. The hammer attack on Pelosi's husband doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that Mark Robison is going around saying "some people deserve to be killed". None of it fucking matters because the media only ever holds one side to account.
Quote:I know the media has been terrible but this incident is 100 percent the fault of republicans taking no action on guns and their continued use of violent rhetoric.
Quote:Trump stoked Jan 6, helped take away women's autonomy, stuffed the Supreme Court with corrupt judges, and is apart of Project 2025. Why is Democrats messaging supposed to suffer?
RedMercury wrote:Sometimes things just need a break in the action for change to happen, there's no way to say if it would get worse or better. It could have been the thing that fractures a lot of support. Figureheads are important.
Quote:Heritage Foundation is licking their lips as we speak. Project 2025 is going to be the end of us, folks.
RedMercury wrote:Yeah, the guy is a literal fascist, who would have what was almost done to him done to millions of innocent people without a care. This should change nothing, he is still an active threat. Except now we'll probably have to sit through Dems saying how wrong it was and how much they abhor what took place while also telling us he is a walking threat to Democracy which might be hard to square.
Crossing Eden wrote:Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Quote:
Quote:Right, but just because Democrats might not be able to say "he will end democracy" now doesn't mean they can't point at the other horrible stuff he's done and planning to do that show hes violating voters rights.
Maybe I'm overly cynical but I think the same thing will happen.

The media will neutralize any Dem talking points with pearl clutching about how Dems need to lower the temperature. It's already happening!
Oh, so everything's the same as before. Good.

Quote:The crazy thing is I'm reading 11/22/63 right now.
Stay safe.

be ready for the news to drop that the shooter had an era account
(07-14-2024, 12:45 AM)Uncle wrote: https://deadline.com/2024/07/biden-staying-in-race-donors-1236003656/

article text (at least as of this moment):

Quote:Having repeatedly said over the past week that the live face-off on CNN with Trump was a “bad night,” POTUS today added: “So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.”

absolutely shocked that this tweet is still up

Let’s be honest, is not like Trump hasn’t done the same or worse to incite violence. 

This was matter of time for both Trump and Biden.
(07-14-2024, 01:51 AM)Uncle wrote:

be ready for the news to drop that the shooter had an era account

Reddit to extremist discord pipeline is more likely.

Rollsafe
Jan 6
Pelosi's husband attacked
Trump assassination attempt

Law enforcement not having a good 4 years in politics.  Stahp
Quote:This pretty much guarantees him the presidency and guarantees I won't make it out of this year alive

Ah, shut the fuck up.
One of the first thoughts I had after seeing the video of Trump was "Era is going to be on a watch list (if they aren't already).

I was 20 pages behind on this thread but I caught up  Stahp and Era sure as hell didn't disappoint.

Would hate to be Bdubs right now but he sowed this.
(07-14-2024, 12:40 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Why hasn't Benji condemned this attack?
Please be patient, staff are still studying basic organizational theory, basic anti-colonialist theory, basic propaganda of the deed theory and basic anti-fascist direct action theory.