Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Autistic
Trans
Partially deaf
Suicidal

Yes, that is what I look for in therapists to console me re: my gender issues. A suicidally, physically and mentally retarded guy.

Sign me up, faggot
(07-15-2024, 04:46 PM)EaldNarche wrote:
(07-15-2024, 03:28 PM)Jansen wrote:
(07-15-2024, 04:46 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Someone really needs attention in their life..

They want to test the limits of their ability to roleplay

I'm sure the best person to go to for life advice is someone who posted just last week about how the only reason they haven't killed themselves yet is the "no suicide" stipulation in their life insurance policy. 

GAMERGATE!

Lol if they really wanted to die shit like that wouldn't stop them.

These "suicidal" "disabled" trannnies are so full of shit. Try having real problems like me who is losing their ability to walk and use their arms from spinal stenosis and a neurological disease that they haven't figured out yet.
(07-15-2024, 05:22 PM)Jansen wrote:
(07-15-2024, 03:28 PM)Jansen wrote: They want to test the limits of their ability to roleplay

I'm sure the best person to go to for life advice is someone who posted just last week about how the only reason they haven't killed themselves yet is the "no suicide" stipulation in their life insurance policy. 

GAMERGATE!

These "suicidal" "disabled" trannnies are so full of shit. Try having real problems like me who is losing their ability to walk and use their arms from spinal stenosis and a neurological disease that they haven't figured out yet.

Maybe you should open a thread on here, as to assistance in throwing baseballs at an MLB level
(07-15-2024, 03:28 PM)Jansen wrote: They want to test the limits of their ability to roleplay

GAMERGATE!

Have you tried simply identifying as an able bodied person?

Much love you to you btw
So regarding non-binary day yesterday...if these fucktards on ree seemed wholly unaware of it, who created it?
(07-15-2024, 05:42 PM)Bootsthecat wrote:
(07-15-2024, 04:46 PM)EaldNarche wrote: I'm sure the best person to go to for life advice is someone who posted just last week about how the only reason they haven't killed themselves yet is the "no suicide" stipulation in their life insurance policy. 

GAMERGATE!

Maybe you should open a thread on here, as to assistance in throwing baseballs at an MLB level

Don't know if this is a reference to Lou Gehrig but if it is... 😂
(07-15-2024, 09:58 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/page-97?post=125830059#post-125830059

Metal Gear?! wrote:You can see what Trump is actually doing when he is lifted back up by his SS agents, he's doing fist jabs and shaking his fist at the crowd to pump them up:

https://imgur.com/7L11EpH

Then he pivots to a nazi salute at the end.

It was the photographer and the low angle of the shot that makes it look like Trump is doing a raised fist salute, so that's all on the photographer.

lol Waving is a nazi salute.

Completely unhinged  lol
(07-15-2024, 02:02 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-how-can-i-deal-with-this-inferiority-complex-at-work-and-stop-being-a-nasty-envious-person.927354/
Quote:I've doing a fundraiser position, for the past three weeks and honestly this is the first job that has me breaking down after work from feeling so utterly inadequate. No matter how much I try, how much I try to learn from others on what to say, I could speak to 20,30,40 people and not get one sign up, my colleague can speak to 5 and get two sign ups.

After Standing out all day, giving it my best shot just to go home feeling like you've achieved absolutely nothing. Knowing you're being seen as a weak link by management, just fuels this inner anger towards myself and others, feeling so impotent and shattered. I've turned into a nasty envious person, hoping my colleague doesn't get a sign up before me,

"If I can't get one, I hope you don't get one" I loath that I'm becoming like that, I never wanted to be like that.

I've been trying to learn from them, what they do, but it never works out for me....I just don't know what to do

Have you tried being a woman? I hear if you go into the womans bathroom it will make you feel better.

Quote:I mean it's for the RNLI, which is a charity that saves lives at sea, I do like what they stand for at the very least

ARE YOUR CHILDREN SAFE?
Globally, an estimated 235,600 people drown every year, and drowning is among the ten leading causes of death for children aged 5-14 years.
If you think your children will be saved by god, think again. The RNLI is the only thing that keeps your kids away from deaths door.

A few years ago Linda(54) thought the same thing as you. Why would I give money to the important work of the RNLI if my children can swim?
Little did she know that her son Harry would be swept away by the seas during a school trip as she was shopping on Amazon. That 50 quid could've saved her youngest child.
She now donates monthly and Harry's younger sister volunteers for the RNLI. "I wish I could've been there for my brother but I hope he is proud of me now". 

After his wife died of COVID-19, David(68) went out fishing with his dog and best friend: Bobby. Because of a lack of funding 5 out of 10 shifts at the RNLI are understaffed and poor Bobby could not be saved. "He just jumped off me boat, there was nothing I could do. If only I had donated the RNLI. Now I lost both my wife and my dog." 

Muhammed(34) lost the mother of his children when they made the dangerous trip from France to the United Kingdom. 
"I pray to god and the prophet every day for her soul, if only I had donated to the RNLI"

But sure, go ahead, don't donate keep your hard earned money in your pocket. 
It's not like nuclear submarines are any danger to you or your family.
Putin 

Or shall we defend our island no matter the cost like Winston told us?

3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, killamajig, Taco Bell Tower
(07-14-2024, 08:01 PM)NekoFever wrote: I love how mealy-mouthed the Trump thread title still is. Trump shot? Attempted assassination?

No, he suffered an ear wound in a probable assassination attempt but we can’t be sure.

Downplay a presidential candidate’s wounds but literally anything that happens to us is genocide.

Trump Leaves Rally Early Due To Loud Noise And Hurt Ear
(07-14-2024, 11:08 PM)Potato wrote:
(07-14-2024, 11:05 PM)Uncle wrote: ok but society only deems a few types of crimes as the ones that cannot be forgiven in the sense that you will never again be given the opportunity to live a normal, quiet life

even murderers aren't forced to spend every waking minute on the outside performing some kind of contrite redemptive action forever

so yes, there is a "fucking karma system like in a video game," we value the human right to pursue a normal life and happiness once you've paid your debt to society

Always funny to me that the people who call for prisons to be abolished can't seem to get their heads around the idea that people can change and be redeemed for their crimes.

I've come to the realisation that a lot of the people espousing this shit live in the kind of gated communities where the 'victimless crimes' they think people should just get a pass on don't fucking affect them or where they live
Resetera mods continuing what I'd consider their most blatant/disgusting suppression of discussion and display of hypocrisy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-the-ballad-of-john-and-yoko-now-on-youtube.798222/page-2

[Image: InJEQZg.png]

Not too long after this also disgusting thread was closed.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-very-confused-about-the-perception-of-the-heard-depp-battle-on-this-forum-and-its-because-im-french.918915/

What was the excuse for closures of discussion on Depp V Heard I saw a year or so back? In a world where threads on Vic fucking Mononga are allowed to prattle on endlessly?

That "nothing productive comes from discussing it."
(07-15-2024, 01:02 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Seaneko wrote:So is that it, that there's no reason to discuss this component of the game anymore because the mainline series has been revived already and DmC will never get a sequel? People discuss social issues in old media all the time, I don't see why this can't. And it could be I just want to see more discussion around the actual important issues with DmC's writing so that more people are just aware of it on a deeper fundamental level than "Oh yeah the writing is cringe, the end" and also just expand their critical thinking about the portrayal of women in video games in general. But I guess that's too much of an ask for a ten year old game that's never getting a sequel even though there's games and movies decades older than it that people are still talking about in-depth to this day.

people talk about stuff thats good, influential, or interesting, not random ass mid shit you have a particular hate boner for Snob
(07-15-2024, 08:46 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Only a sith deals in absolutes. Did he even read those screenplays once he wrote them?  Not like this!

2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
[Image: wWz7lAil.jpg]

CNN still refusing to call it an assassination

I get no respect!
An assignation is a secret meeting. You might have an assignation with your new girlfriend if the two of you were keeping your relationship private.

Trumps
[Image: 1omnYnO.png]

hot cocoa with mini marshmallows and a nice heated blankie  Embarrassed
Era gonna era

Quote:And yeah, two specific cast members who can not-so-kindly fuck off

Quote:There's another?

Quote:Brett Gelman (Murray) and Noah Schnapp.

Quote:I was really invested in Stranger Things. I like the show and enjoyed the last season, despite believing a couple of the plot points being unnecessary.

But...after hearing about the conduct of a couple of the cast members, fuuuuck that.

I cannot in good conscience support something they're in, despite all the hours I've put it in so far and this being the conclusion.

Quote:Same, I just can't support this show anymore.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/stranger-things-5-behind-the-scenes-on-set-of-the-final-season-netflix.927411/#post-125836887

How dare Jewish people denounce Hamas

This person is getting banned

Quote:You do what you want, I don't criticize that at all. But you're giving two assholes a lot of power over you.

If we were talking about the showrunners or some producers with heavy financial stakes in the show I would agree with what you're saying. Or maybe if we were talking about the main two actors of the show.

But two actors in a huge collective of other amazing actors like in Stranger Things? Nah. I personally loved seasons 1 to 4 of that show, I'll watch the fifth season. And if it's good I might even love it! And post about it, and post gifs! Doesn't matter if two of the actors said despicable things at one point, they don't hold any power over me.

And there are also A LOT of other really great actors on that show, and an army of other people working on it. Why punish them?

Nah, I can't wait for season 5. It's gonna be great! Two insignificant assholes don't have the power to take away something I love.
(07-15-2024, 07:46 PM)PogiJones wrote: [Image: wWz7lAil.jpg]

I get no respect!

JD Vance is such a piece of shit sell out. Hope he enjoys Trump’s cock.
(07-15-2024, 06:52 PM)Bounceounce wrote: Resetera mods continuing what I'd consider their most blatant/disgusting suppression of discussion and display of hypocrisy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-the-ballad-of-john-and-yoko-now-on-youtube.798222/page-2

[Image: InJEQZg.png]

Not too long after this also disgusting thread was closed.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-very-confused-about-the-perception-of-the-heard-depp-battle-on-this-forum-and-its-because-im-french.918915/

What was the excuse for closures of discussion on Depp V Heard I saw a year or so back? In a world where threads on Vic fucking Mononga are allowed to prattle on endlessly?

That "nothing productive comes from discussing it."

So apparently this is about Ellis expressing sympathy for Heard which makes all of this all the more hypocritical as RE constantly allows threads to be derailed if the creator is deemed problematic or whatever. Hell, you can't even really call it a derail since it's in an argument she makes in that very video
(07-15-2024, 08:04 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: So apparently this is about Ellis expressing sympathy for Heard which makes all of this all the more hypocritical as RE constantly allows threads to be derailed if the creator is deemed problematic or whatever. Hell, you can't even really call it a derail since it's in an argument she makes in that very video

that thread is actually hilarious with people clapping back on dubs now  lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-the-ballad-of-john-and-yoko-now-on-youtube.798222/page-3

Quote:"Don't discuss one of the heavily flawed examples she used as a supporting pillar of the premise of her video"

In addition to the other iffy example with Courtney Love.

Consider my mouth 🤐 on the matter going forward

Quote:It's in the video. It's entirely on topic.

Quote:Lindsay decided to talk about the Depp/Heard trial in the video. It's totally fair that we should be able to talk about it.

Quote:you didn't watch the video huh
https://www.resetera.com/threads/donald-trump-suffers-ear-wound-at-pennsylvania-rally-in-probable-assassination-attempt-story-developing.926754/post-125851617
Quote:Everything is a personal affront and existential threat to a Trump voter, to the extent that he actually got shot and they have no meaningful way to escalate their rhetoric.

Spiders Spiders Spiders
(07-15-2024, 07:56 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-15-2024, 07:46 PM)PogiJones wrote: [Image: wWz7lAil.jpg]

I get no respect!

JD Vance is such a piece of shit sell out. Hope he enjoys Trump’s cock.

Either life insurance for Trump to have him as VP or a way to ensure someone invokes the 25th when Trump goes the way of Biden because Vance has been a fierce critic at times. 

Anyway it seems that Peter Thiel and Elon Musk won out over the Carson and Rubio wings of the party.
Technology and innovation will at least be a big part of the Trump platform going forward.
3 users liked this post: Jonsey, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(07-15-2024, 08:21 PM)Uncle wrote:
(07-15-2024, 08:04 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: So apparently this is about Ellis expressing sympathy for Heard which makes all of this all the more hypocritical as RE constantly allows threads to be derailed if the creator is deemed problematic or whatever. Hell, you can't even really call it a derail since it's in an argument she makes in that very video

that thread is actually hilarious with people clapping back on dubs now  lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-the-ballad-of-john-and-yoko-now-on-youtube.798222/page-3

Quote:"Don't discuss one of the heavily flawed examples she used as a supporting pillar of the premise of her video"

In addition to the other iffy example with Courtney Love.

Consider my mouth 🤐 on the matter going forward

Quote:It's in the video. It's entirely on topic.

Quote:Lindsay decided to talk about the Depp/Heard trial in the video. It's totally fair that we should be able to talk about it.

Quote:you didn't watch the video huh

That's an incoming ban.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia
It’s weird how Trump will be good cop at points…

Did anybody else watch that Robocop remake. There’s a line it where a guy asks Omar if they’re doing “good cop, bad cop.” And he says something like “No. bad cop, Robocop.”

Does project 25 say anything about no more movie remakes?
[Image: iY0SKIi.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/post-125854098

just the dumbest forum on the internet, there's no way they really believe the things they say. lol oh yeah sure trump was definitely gonna install himself as dictator for life, but now he's picked cornball jd vance so now he'll just be a regular president. wtf?
(07-15-2024, 07:52 PM)Daffy Duck wrote: Era gonna era

Quote:And yeah, two specific cast members who can not-so-kindly fuck off

Quote:There's another?

Quote:Brett Gelman (Murray) and Noah Schnapp.

Quote:I was really invested in Stranger Things. I like the show and enjoyed the last season, despite believing a couple of the plot points being unnecessary.

But...after hearing about the conduct of a couple of the cast members, fuuuuck that.

I cannot in good conscience support something they're in, despite all the hours I've put it in so far and this being the conclusion.

Quote:Same, I just can't support this show anymore.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/stranger-things-5-behind-the-scenes-on-set-of-the-final-season-netflix.927411/#post-125836887

How dare Jewish people denounce Hamas

This person is getting banned

Quote:You do what you want, I don't criticize that at all. But you're giving two assholes a lot of power over you.

If we were talking about the showrunners or some producers with heavy financial stakes in the show I would agree with what you're saying. Or maybe if we were talking about the main two actors of the show.

But two actors in a huge collective of other amazing actors like in Stranger Things? Nah. I personally loved seasons 1 to 4 of that show, I'll watch the fifth season. And if it's good I might even love it! And post about it, and post gifs! Doesn't matter if two of the actors said despicable things at one point, they don't hold any power over me.

And there are also A LOT of other really great actors on that show, and an army of other people working on it. Why punish them?

Nah, I can't wait for season 5. It's gonna be great! Two insignificant assholes don't have the power to take away something I love.

I mean, they will still watch it and then shit up every thread with copy pasted cancel posts. They can't help themselves.
WaifuSmasher wrote:Nicole's boob jiggle is so constant it feels like the developers are laughing at her whenever she's on screen. It's not sexy, it's not even presented sexy, it's just, like..."look! jiggle effects!" I honestly just kinda feel bad for her.

You know she isn’t real, Smashy?
Also, is totally presented as sexy, she even has her nails sparkling to the camera 

PlanetSmasher: I feel so bad that this fictional female character shows confidence on her looks. I feel sorry for the slut the girl that doesn’t exist.
(07-15-2024, 09:54 PM)nachobro wrote: [Image: iY0SKIi.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/post-125854098

just the dumbest forum on the internet, there's no way they really believe the things they say. lol oh yeah sure trump was definitely gonna install himself as dictator for life, but now he's picked cornball jd vance so now he'll just be a regular president. wtf?

Trump is fucking 78. Why do they think he'd even have the physical /mental ability to run a third time  lol

It's also funny how they keep bouncing back and forth between "Trump will throw everyone into concentration camps" and "I don't think he'd be able to abolish term limits"
Guy must have lost his head seeing the new Katy Perry video if this is how he feels.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, ClothedMac, Taco Bell Tower