Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
TIL Bart was sexually harassing everyone when he said “eat my shorts”. Wow
(6 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote: he didn’t even say “eat me out”! Jansen bro they are stealing your bit!

omfg

He’s a white man and he told a black woman to “eat me” and if you view it through an intersectional lens he’s basically telling her to get back on the plantation
well if it isn't their own extremist rhetoric coming back to bite them in the ass Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl 

now they can't even delegitimize someone calling "eat me out" equivalent to sexual harassment without sounding like a CHUD
For all the guests of TheBire, here is the unredacted text of B-Dubs originally deleted post.

Have courage to use your own understanding!

B-Dubs wrote:Slob on my knob like corn on the cob
Check in with me and do your job
Lay on the bed and give me head
Don't have to ask, don't have to beg
Juicy is my name, sex is my game
Let's call the boys, let's run a train
Squeeze on my nuts, lick on my butt
The natural curly hair, please, don't touch

First, find a mate, second find a place
Third, find a bag to hide the ho face
Real name Grover, I said, "Bend over"
I started to knock, then came the odor
Smelled like mush, should've had a woosh
Told her to stop and take a douche
While she did that, I didn't want the cat
So I bounced out and never came back
Didn’t say “Eat My Ass”? Did those idiots actually see the post?
DavidCroquet dateline='[url=tel:1729284569' wrote: 1729284569[/url]']
For all the guests of TheBire, here is the unredacted text of B-Dubs originally deleted post.

Have courage to use your own understanding!

B-Dubs wrote:Slob on my knob like corn on the cob
Check in with me and do your job
Lay on the bed and give me head
Don't have to ask, don't have to beg
Juicy is my name, sex is my game
Let's call the boys, let's run a train
Squeeze on my nuts, lick on my butt
The natural curly hair, please, don't touch

First, find a mate, second find a place
Third, find a bag to hide the ho face
Real name Grover, I said, "Bend over"
I started to knock, then came the odor
Smelled like mush, should've had a woosh
Told her to stop and take a douche
While she did that, I didn't want the cat
So I bounced out and never came back

Wow, I hope nobody from Era posts that. Dubs will be done if they do.
They’re gonna chase Bdubs out of his burning home in the freezing cold of the night, Glencoe massacre style. It’s gonna kick ass
(6 hours ago)DocWager wrote: Didn’t say “Eat My Ass”? Did those idiots actually see the post?
he literally said “eat the hell out of me”. As in “eat me” or “bite me” or, most commonly, “go fuck yourself”.
Is oral sex with a man even referred to as "eating out" ?
I assumed that's specifically cunnilingus
(6 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote: Is oral sex with a man even referred to as "eating out" ?

You made the first mistake of assuming genders
"eat the hell out of me" implies that some amount of hell is contained within him, and he desires for it to be gone, and is entreating his dear friend to consume the hell from him so that he may be rid of it
All this drama just shows how deeply unserious Era has become. Trying to argue that what Dubs said was Sexual Harassment is clearly bullshit when coming from the same community that drove PoliEra offsite while arguing that technically the Hamas hostages weren’t sex slaves, they were just raped repeatedly!

If Nep was really bold and brave, or actually gave a shit about what Dubs said, she would step down in protest, but everyone knows that she would never because she loves the power.

Dubs mistake wasn’t lashing out, it was spending years defending a racist admin and not banning her cadre of weirdo sycophants.
(6 hours ago)DocWager wrote: Didn’t say “Eat My Ass”? Did those idiots actually see the post?
It was deleted, where are they supposed to see the post*? ???

*specifically this one:
[Image: h1KYgL2.png]
Quote:Dubs mistake wasn’t lashing out, it was spending years defending a racist admin and not banning her cadre of weirdo sycophants.

But they are his friends! Egomaniac
Only possible play is Bdubs coming out as nonbinary/trans and turn it around on the inmates in the monkeyhouse by claiming genocide.
(6 hours ago)benji wrote:
It was deleted, where are they supposed to see the post*? ???

*specifically this one:
[Image: h1KYgL2.png]

On the offsites they’re not supposed to admit they read religiously
B-Dumbs is so retarded he's going to gaslight himself into thinking he said worse instead of what he actually said.

And I'm all here for it. Bring it the fuck on, let's fucking go.

[Image: eee.gif]
I had missed this, but Nepenthe literally dismissed concerns of B-Dubs death: https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-administration-no-longer-supporting-an-immediate-ceasefire-in-lebanon.1005735/page-9#post-130014735
B-Dubs wrote:There's a HUGE difference between the Trump voters who literally run around being racist shitheels and bragging about it, people who have been tacitly endorsing the GOP's bigotry the whole way through, and people who have to hold their noses to vote for people in order to protect the people they love from literal death. Fuck that. Seriously, if Trump gets in office and the ACA goes away I'm dead. So if I vote to prevent that, to protect myself from literally dying or going into a debt that I can't ever really climb out of, then I'm endorsing everything Harris does? If I vote for Harris to protect my LGBTQ+ friends from the literal libsoftiktok people taking over the government and persecuting them then I'm endorsing genocide in Gaza?

As a response, Nepenthe effectively conceded that yes, she'd prefer that B-Dubs and trans people be genocided than sully her hands by voting for Democrats:
Nepenthe wrote:I am not bullshitting Dubs. You know me. However, you were bullshitting when you earlier compared the Ukranian people to the Palestinians.

We can pretend like voting for only A, B, C of a Democrat's platform is not a wholesale endorsement of the entire platform while simultaneously saying all Trump voters inherently supported a racist platform even while they were insisting to our faces that they were economically anxious and wanted the tax breaks. Or we can maintain some level of actual political and moral consistency and examine our place within a system that constantly promotes imperialist outcomes.

And it's not even really an extremely strong moral condemnation I'm leveling at loyal Democrats, at least no more than what I leveled at myself for voting for Obama and Biden (especially Biden, because hoo-boy I haven't forgotten what he did to my people with the crime bill). I'm not even saying anything I haven't leveled on myself, and I would not necessarily be convinced by anyone in this thread that I was not complicit within this country's awful foreign policies when I cast my vote for these men. I also wouldn't want the assuagement or pity. My choices are mine and mine alone to deal with. Being an American means inherently being stuck as a cog in this death machine and, if you're somewhat empathetic, it's a constant struggle with trying to do your best to mitigate the damage you will wring as an unwilling participant in this system for the time you've got on this Earth.

If anyone votes for Harris to protect their loved ones, then that's the lever they're pulling. But they cannot then turn around to me and say that they care equally for anyone affected by Middle Eastern policy. Like, on the surface, they're admitting that their family and friends come first. And humans being humans are going to act in ways that protect those whom they consider to be part of their proverbial tribe or pack. This isn't really surprising or excessively condemnable, per se; I'm not Peter Singer levels of extreme.

Hell, I imagine if you rig the hypothetical situation enough, I could be convinced to vote for Harris if, like, I was absolutely convinced me and my family were going to be wiped out if I didn't, because I also have an instinct of self-preservation. Indeed, this instinct not being activated right now in this election could be used against me by you and others to say I truly think trans Americans and Americans with disabilities are worth sacrificing.

All I am looking for is some level of moral consitency and a willingness for people to examine their complicitly in an effort to understand why people like me have taking the position that they have.
Changes the context of B-Dubs' response doesn't it?
(6 hours ago)books wrote: Only possible play is Bdubs coming out as nonbinary/trans and turn it around on the inmates in the monkeyhouse by claiming genocide.

TransEra if that happens…
[Image: 11f737388c4abf252462617959cd7db21648bc0a.gif]
Racketpunch

Quote:Why? This isn't a safe space. There's a bunch of idiots in this forum.

kikuchiyo

Quote:100% - as a Muslim Asian person I've felt this so many times.

What the fuck? You retards have full reign over the forums and can spew as much anti-Semitic shit without getting permanently banned. Shut the FUCK UP.

FUCK THE
This is what happens when the stakes in your hypotheticals always have to be life or death. All arguments eventually boil down to hysterical theorycrafting about which demographics are expendable
(7 hours ago)Steven Snell wrote: Right now in Community Discussion:

[Image: c2caec27db7588f37471f5f353dffba6.png]

[Image: 29576d6282c6d63e78d2339d9b15d68b.png]

[Image: 42f8ff2b65b2e148b01be513e00ac5c1.png]

[Image: ab8b920d7cdcb8af6c690610394d6f1e.png]

[Image: 4857d9dbcc15188239d245a4112a3527.png]

Boondocks was the reason B-Lore was using the n-word back in the GAF days  Smug
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, kaleidoscopium, AnnoyedCanadian
Some of you drama queens need to calm the fuck down. Nothing is going to happen. The feebs can’t get rid of Dubs and they sure as fuck aren’t going to have another Gaf style exodus.
(6 hours ago)Daft Hand wrote: This is what happens when the stakes in your hypotheticals always have to be life or death. All arguments eventually boil down to hysterical theorycrafting about which demographics are expendable
I’m watching Escape From Alcatraz. I’ll see you assholes later, but I doubt anything significant will happen.😒
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, JoeBoy101
(6 hours ago)HaughtyFrank wrote: Is oral sex with a man even referred to as "eating out" ?

Eating out means whatever you want it to mean. Words don't have meaning anymore. I should know I'm a self-diagnosed genius.

Edit
Damn, 90 guests
(6 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: kikuchiyo

Quote:100% - as a Muslim Asian person I've felt this so many times.

There are over two billion Muslims and two to four billion Asians, depending on how you want to define it. Understandable why he doesn’t feel safe on video game message boards.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/page-4#post-130175565
Quote: Cop User banned (2 weeks): inflammatory comparisons
Jam wrote:
Trup1aya wrote:I agree with you. Maybe I didn't articulate well, but my question is, why are we doing this "progressives should have all be defending Heard" thing again.

It's unfortunate that misogynists took advantage of the fact that , in this case, a woman was abusive, and used it to generally discredit woman who are abused.

It's also unfortunate that many progressives couldn't just accept the fact that Heard was the aggressor, and move on. Here we are, all this time later, still trying to play to people who haven't seen the evidence and convince them or reinforce their biased assumption that this was a miscarriage of justice.

I dunno, I feel like progressives aren't supposed to be the ones trying to bend reality to fit a narrative. Men can be victims sometimes. Imperfect ones even. It happens.
Not to drag someone into a thread but their post in another thread (totally different context) I'm reading really touched home to what we're discussing here:

Quote:The doubling down isn't happening in a vacuum. I'm sure there's a study out there that shows people entrench their views when confronted by assholes.
I don't know. The whole thing rubs me the wrong way and is just symptomatic of wider societal decline. Based on everything I've seen the case went the right way - justice was won in the context of the case itself. But I'm not going to celebrate Depp either.

I feel like the Heard thing really ties into TERFism as well, a lot of signal boosting and sharing "women's concerns" to them is feminism and progressive when in reality it's pure bigotry and discrimination. It's maddening.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-how-did-we-let-johnny-depp-get-away-with-this.1009260/page-4#post-130179246
Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory comparison, trolling over multiple posts, account in junior phase
snackary wrote:
Daphne wrote:Yes, the thesis in the OP has a really confusingly phrased line. It comes from when FD says in reference to people who attach their identity to a specific take on something, they will believe misinformation not because they think it's true, but because it is their truth.

Meaning they believe the misinformation not because they evaluated it as true through any process of examination, but because they want and need it to be true as part of how they define themselves.
I think an easier way of framing it is that people have a tendency take information that affirms their beliefs at face value, and will largely dismiss information that conflicts with their beliefs.

In the context of this trial, many of the people here already strongly believed that Depp was the real victim based on the leaked audio tapes. Because of this, they took evidence/legal rhetoric supplied by Depp's team at face value, and actively tried to find ways to discredit any evidence/testimony from Heard's team, regardless of whether the evidence from either side was actually relevant or credible.

I honestly believe that if people actually looked at the evidence from the trial in context, it's abundantly clear that:

1. The evidence in this case overwhelmingly affirms Heard's version of events, and

2. Believing that Amber Heard is the real abuser/that her allegations are a hoax requires about as much mental gymnastics as a typical qanon conspiracy theory.
5 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, benji, Propagandhim, Alpacx, AnnoyedCanadian
(9 hours ago)almostheathen wrote: Bdubs if you are reading, is there still time to join that pokemon tournament.

I almost spit my Vitamin Water XXX acai blueberry out all over my keyboard upon reading this post
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whats-the-most-stupid-idiotic-thing-that-you-have-done.1013730/#post-130350693

Nepenthe wrote:In middle school I deliberately touched the heated plate of a Bunsen burner after the teacher explicitly instructed us not to.