Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(4 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: to the 200 guests:

do any of you know why blame space is banned  ???

[Image: spongebob-patrick.gif]
Fat4all ate him and stole all his talent.
Osu 16 Bit aka I'm literally a games tester and verified for some reason

Quote:If Harris loses there is no doubt the trans community is going under that bus in the media's post postmortems. I can practically hear the Bill Maher rant. There's probably a draft for Politico's piece already written

makonero

Quote:I would blame MAGA. Fuck Politico and Maher.

I would blame your retarded communist friends who won't vote because Harris supports Israel and actually wants peace in the region. Thing is, she can't do anything right now as she's the VP but could if she wins the election.

You dumb motherfuckers can't see the forest for the trees.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/1g6t3v3/an_official_twitch_production_btw/

Hijjabba the Hutt over here making Twitch look even worse.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, kaleidoscopium
Charli XCX for top of the page

[Image: gyhoe6nnhmjd1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg...5a59a45e50]
Damn, I honestly didn’t know what she looked like.
1 user liked this post: AnnoyedCanadian
(4 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Charli XCX for top of the page

[Image: gyhoe6nnhmjd1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg...5a59a45e50]

Stahp
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
And you people slobber over Gal Gadot.
Over twice the traditional number of posts in the PoliEra thread. Krazen either doesn't pay attention to the thread, or he is too lazy to write another one of his "funny" ops, and it has been made clear that he is the only one allowed to do it.
(Yesterday, 12:55 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Nepenthe comes in with her stupid bullshit, tries to start a fight, people push back.

All of a sudden Game dev 90 ('I wonder what would happen if I just started posting as a white man and what people would say in these threads') appears, makes the same arguments, then gets bodied by the normal users and eventually gets a banning.

Hilariously, we know that B-Dumbs reads this thread, we know that he's got the ability to check for alt-accounts using IP addresses presumably, and we know that it's a clear Nep alt. 

He's actively ignoring the fact that she's gas lighting the community and him and the rest of the moderation team.

Do something you fucking cuck retard! Now is your chance to rid yourself of the cancer!
https://www.soundcloud.com/charlixcx/allergic-to-love-charli-xcx
Not to sound "old" but Brat sucks ass, she used to make good music but I guess she's tapped creativily, happens to the best.

(4 hours ago)DocWager wrote: Damn, I honestly didn’t know what she looked like.

You never saw any of these?

Spoiler:  (click to show)

(4 hours ago)DocWager wrote: And you people slobber over Gal Gadot.

maf

Professor Scott Steiner
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, AnnoyedCanadian, benji, Venice
(4 hours ago)Rendle wrote: https://www.soundcloud.com/charlixcx/allergic-to-love-charli-xcx
Not to sound "old" but Brat sucks ass, she used to make good music but I guess she's tapped creativily, happens to the best.

I would say her hyperpopish era was her best, and brat is mad overplayed (the normies doing the brat summer routine is eyeroll inducing) but brat was a deece record regardless.
1 user liked this post: AnnoyedCanadian
[Image: cafa2b92069a1349b00e08bf48931ccf.png]

BDubs is so fucked.
(Yesterday, 03:53 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:50 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Never heard of the game, never seen anything about it, literally no idea what it is and would never have heard of it if it wasn't culture war bullshit in the moralist gamer holy war

And I make a hobby out of watching gamer idiots enrage themselves about nonsense

I saw the trailer in  one of that lame Sony showcases. It’s one of the few games I genuinely consider DEI because it feels that it makes no sense to be this way outside some executive screaming to his employees to be this way.

It is supposed to be a TransMedia franchise:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/why-bandai-namco-is-betting-big-on-unknown-9s-transmedia-universe

Side note: the promotional posters and box arts make her look rather white. Yikes Mike

This game is controversial in the retard circles? Why? 

Looks pretty standard fare to me. Is it because it's set in India that retards are upset?
(4 hours ago)Rendle wrote: https://www.soundcloud.com/charlixcx/allergic-to-love-charli-xcx

(4 hours ago)DocWager wrote: Damn, I honestly didn’t know what she looked like.

You never saw any of these?

Spoiler:  (click to show)

Oh she’s the Blossom’s friend looking bitch from the Fancy video. Jeez, I’m old. And here I am watch Unforgiven.
https://bsky.app/profile/plagiarize.bsky.social/post/3l6t7vxjdtf27

Spoiler: plagiarize back to work (click to show)
[Image: bafkreibwrznr44qpbhilepmarvauq4e5ov4vwcr...qtaim@jpeg]

Anyone wanna zoom and enhance on that discord post 👀
Huh only 51 guests…

Goddammit do something you fucks!!! Our ratings our falling!!!
(10 hours ago)Steven Snell wrote: [Image: 70c8e72a09c78fb899ee49002a613469.png]

B-dubs is a dead man walking. Big Trans Boss Kyuuji piling on the pressure.

Nepenthe could always quit in protest...although that would require self-respect and morals.
(4 hours ago)Steven Snell wrote: [Image: cafa2b92069a1349b00e08bf48931ccf.png]

BDubs is so fucked.

Is this poster implying morrigan isn’t a woman? 🤔
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, kaleidoscopium
(10 hours ago)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-432#post-130331331

Quote:TheEchosOfTheCyborg
Today at 4:43 AM
#21,559
Hades is a curious one for me. On the one hand I do like the designs of many of the characters designs and do like Hera and Apthrodite aren't vilified (or in Apthrodite's case slut shammed because it's bad if she cheats (despite being forced into a marriage she didn't want because Hephaestus bribed Zeus and then asked for a refund when he caught her with Ares, the god she truly wanted to be with BUT it is okay when Hephaestus's cheats on her!/s) to make Zeus and Hephaestus (God of Incels) look good/better like so much modern fiction does.

But on the other hand it does fall into some modern tropes that do wish were subverted like the idea women aren't allowed to be monstrous or ugly in fiction (the Furies, who should be the Semnai at the point but whatever and Medusa), Apthrodite being the most beautiful and fitting modern beauty standards (while this varied a LOT in ancient Greek Literatures, some hymes and even variation of the Golden Apple myth has Hera being the most beautiful god and some cases, Apthrodite was portrayed as the more larger of the goddesses) etc.

And I know these two are very much me ones but it baffles me Chaos is a character in those games (usually they weren't portrayed as a god but a state or void the universe was in) and while it seems to be more implied, implying Artemis is into women (I get this is a popular modern interpretation to make Artemis is a lesbian and "virgin" in ancient Greek could also just mean "unmarried" (though Hestia in her few myths makes it clear she isn't interested in anyone), but yeah I just don't see it and see her asexual (which makes it a shame people erase that); especially given her treatment of Callisto one of the few gay women in Greek myth, the fact she was treated as the opposite of Apthrodite, the fact her hunters, both men and women hunters refused to have sex following Artemis's teachings (to Aphrodite's anger, see the myth of Hippolytus) and just all the Greek myths I've, I just don't see it. It also ignores that Apthrodite was the goddesses we know wlw women in Greece preyed to for romance help like Sappho and honest it feels like the reason that's ignored is because of that centuries of slut shaming and vilification she's suffered and as much I hate to say this but I have seen some people go, here, the implications that a bi/pan goddess is worthy or "pure" enough to be Goddess of Sapphic/wlw women (which honestly feels plays into nasty bierasure and biphobic shit I've seen over the decades, from bi people being inheritantly "not trust worthy" because they might leave you for a man, or we're traitors for dating people of different-sex, that we're "just confused" and that our sexuality doesn't exist, we just suddenly become straight or other get to dictate and name our sexuality for us). I also think Athena is a way better choice for being portrayed as a lesbian of the virgin goddesses given how some myths portray her relationship with Pallas, daughter of Triton, but their so many goddesses outside the 13 twelve Olympians that I feel make great candidates).
 Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Wow I wrote WAY more then I indented for that, sorry, really hope I haven't pissed people of with this (especially the Artemis part), I kind love mythology so I kind of go on and on about this stuff... Also I really don't like Hephaestus and how modern fiction erases all his horrible actions to make Apthrodite look worse.

Lilith, I feel like I might delete this post.

Today they're having a go at Hades in the burka thread

What's with all the misspelling of Aphrodite? Is it some attempt to try to sound more "authentic"? Because even with a Greek pronunciation this spelling is retarded.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D
B-Dumbs will always pick the worst option possible in any situation, so I expect something stupid from him, like making Nep co-General Manager and one or more of her simps becoming new mods.
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Alpacx, Boredfrom, BIONIC
holy shit its a fucking forum goddamn why they treating it like some important shit. Goddamn tell Bdubs to eat a dick and be done with it all this rigamarole about some small ass comment is fucking retarded
Bdubs - Below is the only way you can salvage this situation. Be a man for once. Bitch. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

3 users liked this post: AnnoyedCanadian, Propagandhim, D3RANG3D
What're they gonna do, fire b-dubs?  lol
3 users liked this post: clockwork5, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato
(3 hours ago)DocWager wrote: Huh only 51 guests…

Goddammit do something you fucks!!! Our ratings our falling!!!

Fuck those vultures, if they had any spine they'd be using their resetera accounts to tell Nepenthe & co what drama stirring fucking losers they are in the feedback thread. Then again, the forum was founded on stirring drama and the mods have turned taking things out of context into a sport so maybe bdubs deserves it.
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Alpacx, Potato, D3RANG3D
(4 hours ago)Potato wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:53 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:50 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Never heard of the game, never seen anything about it, literally no idea what it is and would never have heard of it if it wasn't culture war bullshit in the moralist gamer holy war

And I make a hobby out of watching gamer idiots enrage themselves about nonsense

I saw the trailer in  one of that lame Sony showcases. It’s one of the few games I genuinely consider DEI because it feels that it makes no sense to be this way outside some executive screaming to his employees to be this way.

It is supposed to be a TransMedia franchise:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/why-bandai-namco-is-betting-big-on-unknown-9s-transmedia-universe

Side note: the promotional posters and box arts make her look rather white. Yikes Mike

This game is controversial in the retard circles? Why? 

Looks pretty standard fare to me. Is it because it's set in India that retards are upset?

Sweet baby inc CEO was the "story architect" for the game so that's basically a lightning rod
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato, D3RANG3D
(3 hours ago)Potato wrote:
(10 hours ago)Steven Snell wrote: [Image: 70c8e72a09c78fb899ee49002a613469.png]

B-dubs is a dead man walking. Big Trans Boss Kyuuji piling on the pressure.

Nepenthe could always quit in protest...although that would require self-respect and morals.

Hmph Nep is willing to withhold her vote in protest but isn't willing to step down from a sexist website.
(9 hours ago)DocWager wrote: Suicude is still on the table…

He's staring at the night sky with only his anger for company right now I presume
2 users liked this post: Propagandhim, books

She could fart in my dinner
2 users liked this post: Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia
(3 hours ago)Jonsey wrote:

She could fart in my dinner

Hesright
2 users liked this post: Potato, Jonsey