Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
zerosnake99 (he's been banned for anti-Semitism before)

Quote:Sinwar is a product of Israel, born in a refugee camp because his family was displaced by Israel. The idea that this (killing people) is how Israel "wins" is ridiculous. Hamas is a response. Sinwar is a response. And the continued killing will only get more to "respond". Frankly Israel's terrorism is more violent than Hamas's, Hezbollah's, etc. And that will be their downfall. The world will watch Israel burn the world, and the world will eventually stop it. How much of it will burn before other's stop it?

I'm not condoning shit, but I'm just saying the violence of Israel will only bring more violence in return.

They were better off not showing it. People are praising his image. It helps glorify terrorists. Then again, Israel loves to glorify their own terrorist actions as well, so they clearly can't pass any litmus test for what is appropriate and what isn't.

Israel shouldn't exist as a nation-state.

Badass Camby
Blackbird

Quote:Does Sonic deserve Amy?

Quote:like...

are you ever going to commit?

she's not gonna wait forever.

Why are the majority of trans members on that site so fucking OBSESSED WITH CHARACTERS WHO ARE YOUNG? Fucking pederasts. The lot of them. Jump off a cliff in Minecraft.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/transera-how-did-you-start-realizing.693355/

facepalm Mindblown Damaged EAT FRESH
(5 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: zerosnake99 (he's been banned for anti-Semitism before)

Quote:I'm not condoning shit, but ...

Israel shouldn't exist as a nation-state.
Wut
From the river to the sea, what else could that mean?  ???
(8 hours ago)kaleidoscopium wrote: https://bsky.app/profile/plagiarize.bsky.social/post/3l6t7vxjdtf27

Spoiler: plagiarize back to work (click to show)
[Image: bafkreibwrznr44qpbhilepmarvauq4e5ov4vwcr...qtaim@jpeg]

Anyone wanna zoom and enhance on that discord post 👀

the man is a fucking cartoon character

[Image: 5Ztn2r7.png]
Some eye bleach

[Image: hlvyfjx6d1mc1.jpg?width=741&format=pjpg&...de7b8634aa]

Kylie Minogue and Dua Lipa

Delicious
3 users liked this post: Nintex, Taco Bell Tower, Potato
Jeb aka getting close to sounding like a terrorist

Quote:Where is the rules based order?

How much Palestinians have to die today?

To all these fucks that celebrate the people that fuel this, all I have is hate.

Fuck Isreal, again fuck Isreal.

But also Fuck Biden, Harris, the Democratic party and the entire US political system.

Anytime US politics is mentioned, all I feel is hate.

Some people want to turn it into a team sport where one side is more noble than the other, fuck that and fuck them.

These people and these politicians have no humanity, they participate in mass murder and then their smiling faces are shoved in front of my face as if I should see them as human beings.

hanshen noted Jew Hater

Quote:I mean the creation of the rule based order coincides with the founding of israel and the ethnic cleansing of palestine. This is their rule.

lori

Quote:I guess 30 days was very much interpreted as a time limit to finish the ethnic cleansing. They're gonna kill all of them. If I gave further thoughts on the white demons that enabled this I would be banned yet again.

I hope you get banned in real life for good, you non binary fucking creep.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, killamajig
Dearest benji,

I would like to request that you eat the whole of my anus and buttocks. Also the dick and balls. And lick my taint.

Please note: this request is not sexual in nature.

Thank you.
Same, but my request is very sexual in nature Phil
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whats-the-most-stupid-idiotic-thing-that-you-have-done.1013730/page-2#post-130369842

Jerm wrote:Prolly seeing a doctor that put me on and enabled a nearly decade-long Ambien bender, as well as a barbiturate migraine medication that I abused on top of that. He wrote me 30 a month starting sometime in 2014 through the end of 2023. My recall is pretty fucked and I did a lot of extremely humiliating shit and I put a lot of relationships in rough spots. I'm glad most everyone stuck by my side.

I think the most embarrassing thing I did was create a Facebook event and invite all my former classmates to a pool party at my parent's house at 3am as a class reunion lol. No one knew that I was on ambien outside of closer friends did it but people closer found it very weird. I didn't even remember I did it until I got a bunch of texts asking me about it mid-morning.

I started being more mindful and weening off in very early 2023 after my partner found out I had taken about 20 over like a week. Then we moved across the country and the doctor wrote me three more months and then I was done. Feel so much better and happier. It was destroying my mind and body and I imagine has long term effects but it is what it is and I have no desire for either anymore. Smile
Boring
(5 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: lori

Quote:I guess 30 days was very much interpreted as a time limit to finish the ethnic cleansing. They're gonna kill all of them. If I gave further thoughts on the white demons that enabled this I would be banned yet again.
They've been saying this for nearly a year now.
Absolute idiots who think that just because they say something it is so. 

“Dont look at us as staff when we post and shit on all of you for being less than. We are all members of the same community!”

B-dubs, seriously that was never going to work considering your moderation staff is compromised exclusively of inflammatory cunts. 

Now your staff just constantly run their mouths with immunity and poke the already festering boil that is the userbase. And when you allow an environment where staff are allowed to say wherever the fuck they want, to whoever the fuck they want, it WILL fuck everything up. 

You did this to yourself. Enjoy your legacy, dumbass.
Israel/Palestine thread is so weird because I figured Hezbollah and Iran would have taught Israel that lesson about sticking their dick in a hornets nest by now. Are we just waiting on the Houthi's? Hamas to get back from holiday break?

Like how can even the experts in that thread take each other seriously at this point? lol
“Oh yeah, Iran is gonna totally fuck them up!”

“Wait, the US is sending them more weapons? Not fair!”
(5 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: [/url]

[url=https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-416#post-130369602]lori

Can’t believe this guy cares about his status on a Zionist enabling hate site more than doing what’s right. I’m so tired
(4 hours ago)Chumbawumbafan69 wrote:
(5 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: [/url]

[url=https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-416#post-130369602]lori

Can’t believe this guy cares about his status on a Zionist enabling hate site more than doing what’s right. I’m so tired

I wouldn't be surprised to see one of these fuckers try to commit an act of terrorism, even on a small scale, in the future. Or get arrested like noodlesoup did.

Logic simply doesn't exist in their brains.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(10 hours ago)BIONIC wrote: Can’t believe Morricunt is denying that B-Chubs lynched a queer black woman and fucked her still warm corpse at the town square.

Does that mean B-Dumbs is a necrophilia furry?  Cat
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, AnnoyedCanadian
(5 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Blackbird

Quote:Does Sonic deserve Amy?

Quote:like...

are you ever going to commit?

she's not gonna wait forever.

Why are the majority of trans members on that site so fucking OBSESSED WITH CHARACTERS WHO ARE YOUNG? Fucking pederasts. The lot of them. Jump off a cliff in Minecraft.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/transera-how-did-you-start-realizing.693355/

facepalm Mindblown Damaged EAT FRESH

I'd like to know how long each of those fucks saying, "best decision I ever made" have been "trans"?

Seems there's a couple of years glee involved in making some sort of "transition" and then the doubts kick in. Just look at plagiarise and his new they/them badge and non-binary choice.

This is just another coping mechanism for a bunch of deeply unhappy and deeply troubled mental health patients.

Someone needs to treat the illness rather than affirm their delusions.
(5 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Some eye bleach

Delicious

Why's Kylie hanging around that drag queen?
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(4 hours ago)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote: Dearest benji,

I would like to request that you eat the whole of my anus and buttocks. Also the dick and balls. And lick my taint.

Thank you.

Can I film it?
(3 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(4 hours ago)Chumbawumbafan69 wrote:
(5 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: lori
I wouldn't be surprised to see one of these fuckers try to commit an act of terrorism, even on a small scale, in the future. Or get arrested like noodlesoup did.
Logic simply doesn't exist in their brains.

These people are only a harm to themselves. Their activism only extends as far as posting the implication of a strongly worded post.
(4 hours ago)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/whats-the-most-stupid-idiotic-thing-that-you-have-done.1013730/page-2#post-130369842

Jerm wrote:Prolly seeing a doctor that put me on and enabled a nearly decade-long Ambien bender, as well as a barbiturate migraine medication that I abused on top of that. He wrote me 30 a month starting sometime in 2014 through the end of 2023. My recall is pretty fucked and I did a lot of extremely humiliating shit and I put a lot of relationships in rough spots. I'm glad most everyone stuck by my side.

I think the most embarrassing thing I did was create a Facebook event and invite all my former classmates to a pool party at my parent's house at 3am as a class reunion lol. No one knew that I was on ambien outside of closer friends did it but people closer found it very weird. I didn't even remember I did it until I got a bunch of texts asking me about it mid-morning.

I started being more mindful and weening off in very early 2023 after my partner found out I had taken about 20 over like a week. Then we moved across the country and the doctor wrote me three more months and then I was done. Feel so much better and happier. It was destroying my mind and body and I imagine has long term effects but it is what it is and I have no desire for either anymore. Smile
Boring

So many of these clowns are just junkies and can't help but blame everyone else for their weakness.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, AnnoyedCanadian
(3 hours ago)Potato wrote:
(5 hours ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: Some eye bleach

Delicious

Why's Kylie hanging around that drag queen?

Honestly, fuck off with this. Seriously. I was going to go back and get rid of it, but nah. Fuck off. Eat the hell out of me. Fuck off.
3 users liked this post: Potato, Taco Bell Tower, saltygeneraltso
(7 hours ago)Potato wrote: 138 guests. 

Please register so I can tell you you're all retarded directly.

Ree mod drama is almost as popular as Concord.
4 users liked this post: HaughtyFrank, Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Besticus Maximus
Resetera is an apartheid website that should not exist.

But y’all ain’t ready for that conversation.
3 users liked this post: Potato, BIONIC, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:Not making my dad take my mom to the hospital when she was sicI, like she wanted. She had an appointment with a local doctor and he convinced them not to go to the hospital. Two days later, she was dead. I am going to have to live with that for the rest of my lif.

lol Embarrassed Smile  Grin Yuck Shocked Undecided   Teehee  Hyper  Drool Dizzy Rofl  Duh  Awesome

https://www.resetera.com/threads/whats-the-most-stupid-idiotic-thing-that-you-have-done.1013730/page-2
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Bit weird a decolonising strong black slay queen needs a bunch of white dudes to cape for her, innit?

[Image: g080E24.png]
3 users liked this post: FEUER FREI., Daffy Duck, Taco Bell Tower
Imagine the deals she's making in the discords
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato
(1 hour ago)Snoopy wrote: Imagine the deals she's making in the discords

Someone's getting eaten out for sure

I get no respect!
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC, Snoopy
(3 hours ago)Potato wrote:
(4 hours ago)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote: Dearest benji,

Thank you.

Can I film it?

Who am I to deny you? Smile
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato