Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
[Image: RkIrtZp.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nikki-haley-to-exit-republican-presidential-race.824370/post-120101205

resetti political expert fat virgin dog bragging about "calling" the most obvious shit of all time: gop candidate that isn't trump exits race lol

dumbest forum on the internet, proven every day
ALXJCT wrote:I've been completely off all of this and regardless as of RIGHT NOW just entered on Steam to see the patch notes for the new helldivers update and the comments are just hideous -- and full of steam 'gifts' to promote the comments and create fake engagement, Twitter's Melon Tusk approach tbh. Steam and Valve should be held accountable but they won't do shit unfortunately

Paroni wrote:I felt morbidly curious and got damn, didn't really expect it to be this weird.
It must be rough to just exist when you go out of your way to engage with something as ultimately trivial as entertainment like this.

[Image: o4Odl5v.png]

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-“sweet-baby-inc”-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-8?post=120105045#post-120105045

Imagine being upset that people ask for a game to be neutral lol
[Image: 2TN39vS.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nikki-haley-to-exit-republican-presidential-race.824370/post-120105090

wow the political insight on display! knowing trump, he'll talk about the person he's running against -- truly a one of a kind idea that only a mind as devious and corrupt as trump's would come up with.
Say what you like about Fat4all, his virginity, his impending obesity incurred death, his obsession with streamer facts and figures and his diverse array of things to put up his arse. But all things considered he's still probably smarter than donny two scoops.
(03-06-2024, 02:29 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
ALXJCT wrote:Steam and Valve should be held accountable
By who? How? ???
(03-06-2024, 02:37 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Say what you like about Fat4all, his virginity, his impending obesity incurred death, his obsession with streamer facts and figures and his diverse array of things to put up his arse. But all things considered he's still probably smarter than donny two scoops.

[Image: trump-really.gif]
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex
(03-06-2024, 02:13 PM)Uncle wrote: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/boycottdoritos-spanish-trans-influencer-samantha-hudson-1234981041/

Quote:Hudson once gave an interview on Spanish TV in which she appeared to advocate for “the abolition of the traditional monogamous nuclear family.” And while that stance is extremely badass, it’s probably not something notoriously controversy-shy corporate brands would necessarily want to be seen endorsing

I don't really follow why that has become a leftist cause.
(03-06-2024, 02:56 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(03-06-2024, 02:13 PM)Uncle wrote: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/boycottdoritos-spanish-trans-influencer-samantha-hudson-1234981041/

Quote:Hudson once gave an interview on Spanish TV in which she appeared to advocate for “the abolition of the traditional monogamous nuclear family.” And while that stance is extremely badass, it’s probably not something notoriously controversy-shy corporate brands would necessarily want to be seen endorsing

To be fair, they don't know either.
(03-06-2024, 02:56 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

because it's a "traditional american values" nuclear family 2.5 kids keeping up with the joneses 1950s rhetoric which is rooted in racism or christianity or something

anything that tears that down, tears down america, which tears down capitalism and the nightmare hellscape in which we all live blah blah blah
There's an element of like when the right said "the Marxists want to destroy the family" that part of the left responded "hell yeah we do!"

You see this a lot, especially now when the cycle has compressed to seconds on social media. There's no time to think, that's time your enemy will use against you, you just need to reflexively strike back immediately!

And since you're on the right side of history and never wrong you now adopt it as part of your identity and are really passionate about something you never thought about before and might never think about again. Don't reconsider! That's a sign of weakness and the chuds will turn it against you!

There's no real ideology or even philosophy underpinning any of it, it's all transient and ad hoc. And remember every part of the struggle is just as important as all the rest, you can't leave some behind. And anyone who doesn't support the right side of history reveals themselves as an enemy of the people trying to stop people from being liberated from capitalism, colonialism and white supremacy.
Noticed they unstickied the slaves thread. Rightfully so if you ask me. It’s not as if the yoghurt people are being genocided.
You destroy the family so there is only loyalty to the state.
You're all overthinking it. They are a coalition of isolated masturbators who live at home with their parents, middle aged adults who have exited long term relationships bitterly, childless career/hobbyist types and polyamorous woo woo gender priests. They have neither the time, resources, looks, charisma or RAM required, for the most part.
ALXJCT wrote:I've been completely off all of this and regardless as of RIGHT NOW just entered on Steam to see the patch notes for the new helldivers update and the comments are just hideous -- and full of steam 'gifts' to promote the comments and create fake engagement, Twitter's Melon Tusk approach tbh. Steam and Valve should be held accountable but they won't do shit unfortunately

Paroni wrote:I felt morbidly curious and got damn, didn't really expect it to be this weird.
It must be rough to just exist when you go out of your way to engage with something as ultimately trivial as entertainment like this.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamergate-2-0-chuds-furious-about-a-consulting-company-named-“sweet-baby-inc”-which-overviews-scripts-to-make-sure-nothing-offensive-was-written.823731/page-8?post=120105045#post-120105045

Context: If you look at earlier Helldivers 2 community posts, pretty much the first reply was always somebody asking for trans flags and stuff. The posts now are a reaction to that.
(03-06-2024, 05:42 PM)wsippel wrote:

Context: If you look at earlier Helldivers 2 community posts, pretty much the first reply was always somebody asking for trans flags and stuff. The posts now are a reaction to that.

Is still taking the bait. But that's none of my business...
Just shows how bad things increasingly are that people still have to request trans flags and other affirming content in games in 2024.
People care way too much about this pride stuff. It's silly to claim that it ruins a game but it's also silly to constantly ask for it.
(03-06-2024, 02:35 PM)nachobro wrote: [Image: 2TN39vS.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nikki-haley-to-exit-republican-presidential-race.824370/post-120105090

wow the political insight on display! knowing trump, he'll talk about the person he's running against -- truly a one of a kind idea that only a mind as devious and corrupt as trump's would come up with.
And yet he still manages to be WRONG.
Knowing Trump, he will talk about something else entirely while playing air accordeon. 

A pivot to strictly talk about Biden? Never gonna happen.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gov-hochul-announces-that-she-is-deploying-750-national-guard-members-into-the-nyc-subways.824475/

Chief Malik has changed his avatar until the heat dies down. Name change next?
(03-06-2024, 06:40 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: People care way too much about this pride stuff. It's silly to claim that it ruins a game but it's also silly to constantly ask for it.

I mean, can anything along those lines end up ruining a game?

like imagine you are playing a game that takes itself somewhat seriously ( Rolleyes ) like a Halo or Call of Duty, and then halfway through the game Amy Schumer just randomly shows up and starts telling jokes about how smelly her pussy is

can you say next time please don't put Amy Schumer in there? or is it silly to ask, because clearly it was the devs' intention to include her in their game and what's the harm really, they can go for whatever tone they want

or is it valid to think that some things can take you out of an experience

I don't
[Image: oreXSve.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gov-hochul-announces-that-she-is-deploying-750-national-guard-members-into-the-nyc-subways.824475/post-120116568

literally in fear due to seeing cops! now imagine how scary it is for everyone dealing with how shitty the subways are!

[Image: FC0Yns7.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gov-hochul-announces-that-she-is-deploying-750-national-guard-members-into-the-nyc-subways.824475/post-120117561

hmm
(03-06-2024, 07:12 PM)nachobro wrote: [Image: oreXSve.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gov-hochul-announces-that-she-is-deploying-750-national-guard-members-into-the-nyc-subways.824475/post-120116568

literally in fear due to seeing cops! now imagine how scary it is for everyone dealing with how shitty the subways are!

[Image: FC0Yns7.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gov-hochul-announces-that-she-is-deploying-750-national-guard-members-into-the-nyc-subways.824475/post-120117561

hmm
There's an interesting mix between people claiming that the national guard will make it less safe and people claiming that the NYC has only gotten dangerous because the cops have stopped doing their job out of silent protest
(03-06-2024, 07:00 PM)Uncle wrote:
(03-06-2024, 06:40 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: People care way too much about this pride stuff. It's silly to claim that it ruins a game but it's also silly to constantly ask for it.

I mean, can anything along those lines end up ruining a game?

like imagine you are playing a game that takes itself somewhat seriously ( Rolleyes ) like a Halo or Call of Duty, and then halfway through the game Amy Schumer just randomly shows up and starts telling jokes about how smelly her pussy is

can you say next time please don't put Amy Schumer in there? or is it silly to ask, because clearly it was the devs' intention to include her in their game and what's the harm really, they can go for whatever tone they want

or is it valid to think that some things can take you out of an experience

I don't

There's certainly levels to it. Spiderman having some pride flags hanging around new york shouldn't really bother anyone, I imagine those hang around real new york as well. When Gears 5 decided to add like 15 different pride flags it started to feel like dumb pandering though
Demanding these flags in media is less about representation and more a show of power. Planting a flag on symbolically conquered grounds. That’s the purpose. Or a way for Blizzard to distract from sexual harassment cases.
This obsession with pretending there aren't crimes happening in america is truly fascinating. Erika Hall, who wrote a very important book about research methods, is currently banging on about crime propaganda conspiracies and I'm pretty sure it's all coming from the same community of nutters on discord/twitter/reddit.

Seems like everyone is becoming increasingly braindead and prone to the nonsense of their tribe.

Bdubs is probably not allowed to admit that crimes happen because Nepenthe has his balls in a vice.
It's not real crime when its a protest Rollsafe
3 users liked this post: Greatness Gone, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
The people who lose their shit the moment they see a rainbow flag are losers 

however just putting a rainbow flag in your game is often just "look at me I am one of the good ones" behavior a lot of the time. Spider-Man is a great example....sure thats realistic to Modern Day New York but considering the other "see aint i hip and with it fellow kids" things in the game like the wrong flag for Miles heritage..it feels a bit hallow.

I think most normal people don't mind playing as a women, gay or whatever...its the constant attempts at trying to validate the devs as allies that just seeps out that turns people off.  These are games, movies, and shit we are talking about... I am black but lord knows I don't want everything to remind me of how ass the south was for my ancestors every moment a black guy or gal pops into a show lol. These things are for escapism...not for some uninformed internet goers essay on how shit things are in reality. 

Its funny that every week or so, someone gets outed as a sex pest on twitter and you go and see tons of posts of them shitting on some weeb ass game for being sexist.
It's just obnoxious how incredibly ubiquitous it is. It's everywhere. It's like if Christians demanded a cross in every game, and positive Christian representation in every single game and movie, and if any game doesn't have a prominent cross and positive Christian representative, it's MISSING SOMETHING. And under the representation philosophy, Christians would be more justified in that, since 63% of the US is Christian and a huge portion of the world, BUT it would still be extremely obnoxious to see it whined about until it was in EVERY SINGLE GAME. But that's the reality when it comes to LGBT representation. No one would care if they didn't demand to be positively represented in every single thing ever.
holy shit can you imagine that

a spider man game with christian crosses all over the place, "what, the majority of our dev team are christian, we didn't think it would be a big deal to express something that's important to us"
I don't 

"yeah new york isn't usually filled with crosses but this is a fantasy game, it's an alternate universe new york where more people are christians, we agree with the criticism of Kingdom Come Deliverance that just because you're set in a real world location, you don't have to slavishly adhere to historical accuracy, you can do whatever you like with the setting"

they'd probably get sued for discrimination or something

Dead
https://www.resetera.com/threads/phones-are-distracting-students-in-class-so-more-u-s-states-are-pressing-schools-to-ban-them-nbc-news.824433/

Usual suspects come in to scream "WHAT ABOUT TRANS KIDS?!"