Community Constructive Feedback: Viewable Only By Select Important Members
Get, suggest and discuss feature updates and other forum issues
Maybe add in a captcha where they have to identify russia and ukraine?
3 users liked this post: NekoFever, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Potato
You can get rid of chinese spammers to the Great Firewall by constantly bringing up Tiananmen square, taiwans independence, and winnie the pooh, so maybe the same thing works for russia by bringing up vladimir putins weak and indecisive leadership, closeted homosexuality and failing war efforts, because I heard vladimir putin is a sissy boy who likes to kiss men and cant make leadership decisions
Sounds like Putin would be right at home here then
4 users liked this post: NekoFever, who is ted danson?, benji, Potato
(02-18-2024, 05:36 PM)Eric Cartman wrote: You can get rid of chinese spammers to the Great Firewall by constantly bringing up Tiananmen square, taiwans independence, and winnie the pooh, so maybe the same thing works for russia by bringing up vladimir putins weak and indecisive leadership, closeted homosexuality and failing war efforts, because I heard vladimir putin is a sissy boy who likes to kiss men and cant make leadership decisions
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin had gay sex on Tiananmen Square with Xi in Winnie the Pooh cosplay and his big muscular generals, he is free to use for the Chinese military in exchange for artillery shells, they get to empty their cannons too if you know what I mean. I call it "Free Use" which is why he sits so awkwardly in his chair and is always late for meetings, many people are saying it. 

Trumps
1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
[Image: B187iOD.png]

Dead
They all look like this with probably stolen e-mails. lol

[Image: eijiguZ.png]
2 users liked this post: who is ted danson?, TylenolJones
Ronaldsex (abuse@registry.godaddy) is probably legit.

Sickos
4 users liked this post: who is ted danson?, Potato, killamajig, TylenolJones
I like how the email accounts do not match with the names AT ALL.
I'm curious as to vapehawaii.smokeshops insights into era moderation policies
[Image: tenor.gif]
2 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, who is ted danson?
(02-18-2024, 11:08 PM)benji wrote: Ronaldsex (abuse@registry.godaddy) is probably legit.

Sickos

Please let him in. I absolutely must know if he is a Ronald who is really into sex, or someone who is really into sex with guys named Ronald.

I dying here, man
3 users liked this post: benji, BIONIC, who is ted danson?
(02-20-2024, 02:18 PM)HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth wrote:
(02-18-2024, 11:08 PM)benji wrote: Ronaldsex (abuse@registry.godaddy) is probably legit.

Sickos

Please let him in. I absolutely must know if he is a Ronald who is really into sex, or someone who is really into sex with guys named Ronald.

I dying here, man

What if his name isn't Ronald at all, but his ex's name is Ronald?
4 users liked this post: benji, BIONIC, Uncle, who is ted danson?
[Image: aI45gdu.png]
The bots suddenly stopped registering around 5AM Eastern for some reason and there hasn't been a single one since.

Another victory for doing nothing at all. Success
(02-20-2024, 10:08 PM)benji wrote: The bots suddenly stopped registering around 5AM Eastern for some reason and there hasn't been a single one since.

Another victory for doing nothing at all. Success

They're too busy watching Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin having gay sex on Tiananmen Square with Xi in Winnie the Pooh cosplay because that is all they can watch in the gulag after reading my previous posts on their shitty Chinese screens.
 Trumps
1 user liked this post: Potato
[Image: YCwcl10.png]
Wut at that e-mail address
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, BIONIC, Nintex
Need as a new emote 

[Image: GIIxUHFasAAQFjZ.jpg]
5 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia, benji, Potato, Nintex
Cry
Thank you for your service!
Stole some code from Stack Overflow to do rotating logo banners to initially show the one Gameboy Nostalgia made sometimes. Then while pooping realized I could use it to make a newsfeed.

Let me know if there's a broken newsfeed item. I think I did them correctly for the ones with formatting to display, but I'm not going to sit here and refresh until I see them all.
[Image: T0ES4N8.png]

My contribution to this endeavour.
Loving the news portion beside the banner.
1 user liked this post: Potato
it breaks on these specific banners for me:

[Image: HZ5rEfA.png]

[Image: IvatSFY.png]

I'm assuming due to their resolution somehow
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
Benji not good with ‘puter
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, who is ted danson?
oh it's not those banners, it's just what always happens if the horizontal width is too low, like if you just shrink any window horizontally
I think the Search/Member List/Help thing is autoplaced and I broke that with the newsfeed, I can probably move it down to where the search box is below and this shouldn't happen. hmm
Yeah something is messing up the right side of most of the page but a couple elements bleed over. Kinda weird.
(03-16-2024, 08:16 PM)railGUN wrote: Yeah something is messing up the right side of most of the page but a couple elements bleed over. Kinda weird.

Benji Rage
[Image: b7e.jpg]
2 users liked this post: Tucker's Law, Gameboy Nostalgia
lmao