Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(03-16-2024, 02:48 AM)benji wrote:
(03-16-2024, 01:56 AM)benji wrote: AndroidSophia privated her Twitter.
And now it's been deleted with a placeholder registered in its place so nobody can steal the username.

Is the TwoHearts stuff starting to affect her? (How the fuck she can share that she believes in the plural shit without sounding like a clown, even at RE).

Or she actually got mad that you mentioned that Cenauru don’t even bother with giving her likes?
(03-16-2024, 02:56 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: "Alejandra Caraballo has been banned from 𝕏 after changing his username to spell out "Stonetoss is Hans Kristian Graebener"."

Why'd I learn this from Kiwifarms before Resetera?  wag

I also just learned this and was seconds away from posting this  omfg
2 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/maga-cringe-post-your-favorites.332030/page-165?post=120516618#post-120516618

Hey, B-dubs. Your site is still spreading doxxed information!
(03-16-2024, 02:57 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Is the TwoHearts stuff starting to affect her? (How the fuck she can share believing in the plural shit without sounding like a clown, even at RE).

Or she actually got mad that you mentioned that Cenauru don’t even bother with giving her likes?
Pretty sure it's because I posted it here at all.

You think they're all lying about staff in danger just for the emotional appeal, no, these morons have convinced themselves about this.

Cenauru doesn't care, he's posting all the same shit as always. lol
You don’t need to like either Elon Musk or Stone Toss to laugh about the double standards in Doxxing.  Sabu

(This week has been spectacular if you dislike the three of them) Success
I mean, Elon pretty clearly said he's going to start banning for that. Elon

Just report Andy Ngo and Ian Miles Chong until they get got too.
(03-16-2024, 03:06 AM)benji wrote:
(03-16-2024, 02:57 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Is the TwoHearts stuff starting to affect her? (How the fuck she can share believing in the plural shit without sounding like a clown, even at RE).

You think they're all lying about staff in danger just for the emotional appeal, no, these morons have convinced themselves about this.

Yeah but her twitter has been public knowledge for a while. Is kind of stupid to panic about it at this point.
(03-16-2024, 03:09 AM)benji wrote: I mean, Elon pretty clearly said he's going to start banning for that. Elon

Just report Andy Ngo and Ian Miles Chong until they get got too.

Preach
3 users liked this post: Tucker's Law, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower
(03-16-2024, 03:11 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(03-16-2024, 03:06 AM)benji wrote:

Yeah but her twitter has been public knowledge for a while. Is kind of stupid to panic about it at this point.

Why not? Time to get attention by saying thebore found your twitter and is posting your tweets. Think of all the sympathetic erotic roleplay they can get out of it.
4 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, MJBarret, benji, Taco Bell Tower

Yikes
Sacul64 wrote:So like should jk denying the Holocaust get it's own topic? I understand having this topic but like it feels like that should?

Rolleyes lol Rolleyes lol
Keep to your fucking containment thread, TRANS INDIVIDUAL.  Professor Scott Steiner
4 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom
(03-16-2024, 03:24 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Sacul64 wrote:So like should jk denying the Holocaust get it's own topic? I understand having this topic but like it feels like that should?
Yes, do it. Make a thread about Joanne denying the war crimes of the Holocaust where she didn't even mention the Holocaust or anything to do with it.
3 users liked this post: MJBarret, Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom
https://www.resetera.com/threads/reviews-for-civil-war-directed-by-alex-garland-starring-kirsten-dunst.827415/page-3?post=120518469#post-120518469

Quote:As a poc I was curious to see what Critics of color thought of this movie because I did not love the trailers. After reading some of them I still remain skeptical of this movie.

None of those tweets seem to have a good like amount.  Trumps
(03-16-2024, 03:30 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/reviews-for-civil-war-directed-by-alex-garland-starring-kirsten-dunst.827415/page-3?post=120518469#post-120518469

Quote:As a poc I was curious to see what Critics of color thought of this movie because I did not love the trailers. After reading some of them I still remain skeptical of this movie.
What does this mean? What is this exercise? Is he saying he would have watched it otherwise even though he was "skeptical" about it? And now he won't? Great, who gives a shit.
(03-16-2024, 03:28 AM)benji wrote:
(03-16-2024, 03:24 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Yes, do it. Make a thread about Joanne denying the war crimes of the Holocaust where she didn't even mention the Holocaust or anything to do with it.

You know these fuckers will blindly agree with TransRE even if this make no sense. They were saying George Takai have a better authority about it because he is gay and was in a internment camp... in the US.
We're almost on page 1111.  Existential
2 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower
I thought you all were making fun of Slayvens retarded "should the planes get their own thread?" post by comparing it to how often they edge up to holocaust denialism. But it's an actual quote

omfg
Slayven wrote:
Quote:Do yourself a favor and never go here. There are usually multiple incidents per week, occasionally even involving non-Boeing planes.
I use to go to a site like that for shit that goes down on Cruise ships.....never go on cruise ships. Especially with children
Wut
3 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, kaleidoscopium, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:I'm thinking same.

The MAX stories are new plane problems.
737-800, 757, etc... those are 'Airline skimping on maintenance' problems.
Or "pilot trying to drift the plane onto the taxiway" or "flight attendant bumping knobs they shouldn't" problems.
Drifting the plane on the taxiway isn't a problem if the pilot looks cool af while doing it
Hesright
Quote:Profits above all strikes again.
Royalan wrote:
Quote:I'm supposed to be flying to Atlanta soon…
if it's a Boeing you best not be going
Quote:
Quote:Dang, my ass is flying United to Japan and back on a 787-8.
I just flew United to and back from Japan and no probs so dont worry.
Quote:I recommend not boarding 737's. Interview on my local radio station said the guy from the US told the attendants not staying and walked off the plane. He was questioned and advised the cops/airline reps to look at the recent reports. Everybody needs to do this.
SCIENCE!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/insider-gaming-ps5-pro-specifications-leaked-33-5-tf-45-faster-rasterization-2-4x-ray-tracing-improvement-playstation-spectral-super-resolution.827676/?post=120512352#post-120512352
Of course the Ree Sony Ponies who cried FUCK SONY go back to licking their boots
Quote:What would be the equivalent of this as a PC build?
lol
3 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Greatness Gone, Gameboy Nostalgia
Benji didn't steal 1111 from his community. Literally the Anti-B-dubs.
3 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, kaleidoscopium, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dragons-dogma-2s-official-pawns-feat-vtubers-maximilian-dood-more-up-spherehunter-more-added.825216/page-6?post=120520947#post-120520947

"The usual reminder that Asmongold is a dumb asshole. I'll just link to my 3-year-old thread about him that is still very much relevant today.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wow-ffxiv-streamer-asmongold-has-a-recent-history-of-using-ableist-slurs-and-defending-the-use-of-racial-slurs.458604/

A number of his fans sent me extremely creepy (and sometimes threatening) messages for a few months after I posted that. But fuck 'em."

Unrelated: I'm about to use the Elden Ring character creator to make Asmongold. Lets hope the eye spacing slider minimum values support the dream.
Trump
ERA cares about the Jews now: https://www.resetera.com/threads/jk-rowling-engages-in-holocaust-denialism.827772/?post=120523092#post-120523092
[Image: prdXkJS.png]
(03-16-2024, 04:07 AM)remy wrote: [Image: prdXkJS.png]

can this be on the site banner  Wink
(03-16-2024, 04:06 AM)Jordi L'Engorge wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/dragons-dogma-2s-official-pawns-feat-vtubers-maximilian-dood-more-up-spherehunter-more-added.825216/page-6?post=120520947#post-120520947

"The usual reminder that Asmongold is a dumb asshole. I'll just link to my 3-year-old thread about him that is still very much relevant today.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wow-ffxiv-streamer-asmongold-has-a-recent-history-of-using-ableist-slurs-and-defending-the-use-of-racial-slurs.458604/

A number of his fans sent me extremely creepy (and sometimes threatening) messages for a few months after I posted that. But fuck 'em."

Unrelated: I'm about to use the Elden Ring character creator to make Asmongold. Lets hope the eye spacing slider minimum values support the dream.

The mods had to close it because Zeo & Crew are so annoying which is hilarious
Nilou wrote:We reopened this thread because we felt that this was an important conversation to be had, but the fact is that the thread has resulted in a circular argument that only serves to annoy and agitate minority members of the forum. As such, we feel it is time to lock the thread permanently.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wow-ffxiv-streamer-asmongold-has-a-recent-history-of-using-ableist-slurs-and-defending-the-use-of-racial-slurs.458604/page-8?post=70095441#post-70095441

lol
I'm sure Asmongold cries at night into his millions at seeing ZeoVGM hate him.