Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
[Image: YCtlK6J.png]

Trumps
Oh, so Nazis should be allowed to keep their livelihood no matter what anyone wants? Social Justice Warrior 2
Wait, whatever happened to that dude who started posing here shitting on era with the rest of us, and only for the plot twist where he thinks nepnep is the greatest poster on there? Thinking
[Image: CRHzksoffvxOPyJOfRcvXslA4B0uwfIRNX_pxlYn...oFQqwF7E0T]

lol newsfeed
I want to go back to that first one, they think Arab Jews are treated well in Muslim states? They literally don't know why they moved to Israel in the first place? lol
poliera based?
[Image: Mxrq8r7.png]

[Image: 2Z8mr-8vFphCMmxIp9XIboBnN5rgj32qiIu4B1x7...9l-qPpZteg]
I love longwinded drama and that entire document was a letdown. Inaccurate, lacking in actual new news, and hamstrung from being effective by basing all its arguments on the assumption that the reader will just be pre-bought-in to whatever random position.

It's insane that "has friends on The Bore" is hit repeatedly as some big, scandalous thing; I assume there's nothing from The Bore itself in the doc because whoever wrote it would be excoummunicated by good leftist for sullying their pure eyes with things here.
This was not worth the read besides getting contextual info (on PoliERA) if you missed out on the beginning of March or the months leading up to it. I give it a Goodreads score of 2.79 out of 5 stars. Would never read again.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Uncle, Taco Bell Tower
(04-06-2024, 04:28 AM)nachobro wrote: poliera based?
[Image: Mxrq8r7.png]

[Image: 2Z8mr-8vFphCMmxIp9XIboBnN5rgj32qiIu4B1x7...9l-qPpZteg]

"This ain't rock and roll. This is genocide!”
[Image: GPCeXiQ.png]

Rofl
I still think the funniest thing is that nobody over there even cares about what I think is Nepenthe's dumbest tweets. Saying that people can choose a dictatorship to protect from "colonialism" and so it's fine if Hamas wants to establish an authoritarian state over the entire region and persecute any minorities they don't like into leaving.

Hamas, a ruling party that hasn't held an election ever and literally suppressed all their political opponents. I can't see why anyone would be opposed to welcoming Israelis of any ethnicity who have lived in a democracy for 75 years into that inclusive environment. They must be pro-colonialism.
Benji not being named is a crime. How is this a hard hitting manifesto if they refused to post bire screen shots?  Rolleyes
(04-06-2024, 04:32 AM)nachobro wrote: [Image: GPCeXiQ.png]

Rofl

My new profile tag.
[Image: hA_UW1nKmzEeeWjF060ckSU-6pf6sbrvWVv-hiS6...rOxSieyMER]

[Image: f3TjQoaDCIYo2lf3XfnZq1Qj24qf3hbugLKaIimG...rm6vXqqsh-]

nintex?
(04-06-2024, 04:29 AM)nobody of note wrote: I love longwinded drama and that entire document was a letdown. Inaccurate, lacking in actual new news, and hamstrung from being effective by basing all its arguments on the assumption that the reader will just be pre-bought-in to whatever random position.

It's insane that "has friends on The Bore" is hit repeatedly as some big, scandalous thing; I assume there's nothing from The Bore itself in the doc because whoever wrote it would be excoummunicated by good leftist for sullying their pure eyes with things here.

Lmao I’ve seen inspector Hecht responding to demi in some random thread before. There is also another bore mod that openly posts there. Either he’s an even bigger dumbass than we thought, or he’s cool with the bore But that's none of my business... Subscribe to Info Wars!
[Image: 0lm92Js96ZmjtCS4uouTZwEMiQz74TzpARlLLyeY...IBvbb4SQ0x]
ok for real poliera is ok Rofl
Now I wait until benji rats his way into another discord or for some kiwi to do it instead.  Princess Peach
After reading this Manifesto all I got out of is that PoliEra discord should've just joined the Bire. They would fit right in with their banter so long as they can understand that Benji won't ban a person for being Pro Hamas or Pro Trump.
(04-06-2024, 04:27 AM)benji wrote: I want to go back to that first one, they think Arab Jews are treated well in Muslim states? They literally don't know why they moved to Israel in the first place? lol

It’s nuts. They don’t need to lie about this stuff to be critical of Israel. They’re incapable of nuanced view points. If Israel is Darth Thanos Hitler, then those opposing it must be Captain Luke Potter. Everything the Good Guys do is good. It’s in the name.
i reached the end

[Image: xFxJ3vt.png]
A democracy established on some questionable grounds that overreacts to things and needs to do better faster. Nope

An authoritarian extreme religious movement that rejects all forms of democracy, rights, etc. and openly espouses violent wishes towards regional minorities and any opposition. Oh yeah
[Image: wXJnSkQkTmoxjcpxumy_2jt8uNJYxV20U9HtEqJ8...z7q3mVZXzi]
[Image: 41JMlO3r82iVCJxNeFYz4v6c54gN8g2--NY8fpWQ...zeEv6Q7EFB]

Hesright
They've taken the red pill. Don't they know they can never close that door?  omg
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Uncle, Taco Bell Tower
I refuse to attack anyone on resetera for having mental illnesses, or for how they choose to spend their time. They have my pity, anything else is a waste.

(04-06-2024, 04:26 AM)BIONIC wrote: Wait, whatever happened to that dude who started posing here shitting on era with the rest of us, and only for the plot twist where he thinks nepnep is the greatest poster on there?

He left after I made fun of him. He called Hasan a genius, I had no choice.
The Bire 24 hours ago = Shitposting about Stellar Blade Drama
The Bire now = Shitposting about people in the manifesto

Not like this!
Yeah, that's the thing I don't think many really grasp about The Bire or the general critique of the way they do things. The opposition isn't necessarily to the politics, though most of that is obviously ignorant garbage, because almost all of us were once willing to post and engage in those political discussions and probably still do elsewhere.

The opposition is to the totalitarian nature of the community. It could be pro-Gamergate, anti-Marvel, pro-Trump, etc. and we'd still oppose it if it acted like the community does there. Because the issue is that you can't post there against the dominant enforced hierarchical position. This automatically creates a nature where things that can't be said there will be said here simply because they can't be said there. It only speaks to what can't be said there, not what can be said here. It's a basic logic error to ascribe the differences in those specific views to surmise an entire political opposition to the overall general views. Only if you hold that there's One Correct Way of being "leftist" or whatever can this be true. And that's an inherently totalitarian position.

They're people who can't defend their positions so resort to calling the cops on anyone who disagrees. That kind of culture will always attract people who only have an interest in abusing the dynamics to feel like they have power over others.
(04-06-2024, 04:46 AM)Rendle wrote: I refuse to attack anyone on resetera for having mental illnesses, or for how they choose to spend their time. They have my pity, anything else is a waste.

(04-06-2024, 04:26 AM)BIONIC wrote: Wait, whatever happened to that dude who started posing here shitting on era with the rest of us, and only for the plot twist where he thinks nepnep is the greatest poster on there?

He left after I made fun of him. He called Hasan a genius, I had no choice.

You need to stop drinking coke zero on stream. It's boycott. Just do it off stream!
(04-06-2024, 04:48 AM)benji wrote: Yeah, that's the thing I don't think many really grasp about The Bire or the general critique of the way they do things. The opposition isn't necessarily to the politics, though most of that is obviously ignorant garbage, because almost all of us were once willing to post and engage in those political discussions and probably still do elsewhere.

The opposition is to the totalitarian nature of the community. It could be pro-Gamergate, anti-Marvel, pro-Trump, etc. and we'd still oppose it if it acted like the community does there. Because the issue is that you can't post there against the dominant enforced hierarchical position. This automatically creates a nature where things that can't be said there will be said here simply because they can't be said there. It only speaks to what can't be said there, not what can be said here. It's a basic logic error to ascribe the differences in those specific views to surmise an entire political opposition to the overall general views. Only if you hold that there's One Correct Way of being "leftist" or whatever can this be true. And that's an inherently totalitarian position.

They're people who can't defend their positions so resort to calling the cops on anyone who disagrees. That kind of culture will always attract people who only have an interest in abusing the dynamics to feel like they have power over others.

I thought we're a conservative hate site. Nevermind that Trump and his followers are just as hilariously stupid as the far leftist groomer gooners  Malarkey!

Guess we just need to do a poll thread and ask if we all support Israel but I'm guessing the third option other than yes and no, which would be "It's a more nuanced situation" wouldn't be what the watching eyes would want.
(04-06-2024, 04:41 AM)nachobro wrote: [Image: wXJnSkQkTmoxjcpxumy_2jt8uNJYxV20U9HtEqJ8...z7q3mVZXzi]
[Image: 41JMlO3r82iVCJxNeFYz4v6c54gN8g2--NY8fpWQ...zeEv6Q7EFB]

Hesright

It never ends. It’s a forever “dismantling” of systems. The rebuilding and progress parts never come. A little above their reading level, but guys who read Harrison Bergeron and think they didn’t go far enough.
Is Zacky voting republican for the upcoming George Santos seat? Sucks the screen shots cut off there.  Gloomy At least post the whole thing in the manifesto.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower