Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment

So interesting, why don't they post these tweets in the Rowling thread?
They didn't pray hard enough Preach
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, killamajig, Taco Bell Tower
Her equating the trans flag as a beach towel kinda makes me respect JK’s elite social media put downs.
(04-07-2024, 02:57 PM)Bootsthecat wrote:

They didn't post that tweet, but they certainly reacted to it this morning in the JKR hate thread:
Quote:"Yesterday, Rowling posted a 700-word statement on X outlining her views on gender issues and her concerns that women's rights are being "dismantled"."

She did? That sounds like the dreariest read going.

Quote:It's as dire as you think. Sugarcoated nonsense her sycophants are eating up.
Quote:i tried to read it and It's like she ran her transphobic nonsense through chatgpt and had to force it to comply. Dress like you want is in there again... she seems to think that's her defence card.
Quote:The insidious thing about this is she's not entirely wrong about this. Women's rights are being dismantled, and at an alarming pace. But Rowling doesn't care about women's rights, she only cares about preventing trans rights. To the point that she has allied herself to those directly responsible for pushing to dismantle women's rights in the past. 

Whole lot of insults and dismissal, but no solid refutation of what JKR wrote.
(04-07-2024, 01:47 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Legit wonder if making a thread about this would get you banned on RE

Depressing but not surprising.

I bet you it is going to be similar in many parts of the world. Willam
DrForester admitted to being Edmond Dantes that copy and pastes historical stuff in Ree? Makes sense.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1by7wyt/comment/kyhifmz/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Quote:One of my Alts is named Edmond Dantes, and I made him look like the version of the character from the Count of Monte Cristo anime adaptation, Gankutsuou.
(04-07-2024, 02:57 PM)Bootsthecat wrote:

TERF BITCH JOANNE
Quote:Where's your anime avatar? Do you even take selfies while pouting and wearing kitten ears? I despair.
Dead
(04-07-2024, 05:30 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(04-07-2024, 01:47 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Legit wonder if making a thread about this would get you banned on RE

There was a brief moment after 9/11 when TV talk shows and politicians started to wonder if maybe they were wrong and Islam wasn't "reforming" to western standards just by living here. This was immediately shut down and they all plugged their ears again calling anyone racist who might even say such a thing.

We even let them build Mosques and open Islamic Schools where they teach the kids Jews are lower than animals and then they are surprised this is the result lol
Trans Reeetards may have been born into the internet, but JK was born a woman and they'll forever be mad she's got that Trump card.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-108?post=121394214#post-121394214

Yesterzine wrote:A reminder, should it be needed when Roe vs Wade was repealed, noted women's rights activist JK Rowling said exactly nothing.
A reminder that is obviously needed, J. K. Rowling is Scottish.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/writing-my-first-poem-would-love-suggestions-or-criticism.837795/
Quote:Seeing you from across the room. Your hair black as if woven from space itself, made from stardust, shimmering in the void.

Losing everything I am in your gaze.

Finding myself again in your smile and laughter.

Your first touch, hand on my arm, like lightning striking my heart.

We are travelers, searching always for our safe place, finding love in a new world.

You could be one person in the world, but you are the world to one person.

My stunning Latina princess, goddess of compassion, showing me it's okay to love again.

Forever hoping the next time you are in my arms that moment will stretch to an eternity until our love becomes the only constant of the universe.
Not enough anti-colonial sentiment. All art is political.
It stinks!
Lock eyes from across the room
Down my drink while the rhythms boom
Take your hand and skip the names
No need here for the silly games
Make our way through the smoke and crowd
The club is the sky, and I'm on your cloud
Move in close as the lasers fly
Our bodies touch and the angels cry
Leave this place, go back to yours
Our lips first touch outside your doors
A whole night, what we've got in store
Whisper in my ear that you want some more
And I
Jizz in my pants
This really never happens, you can take my word
I won't apologize, that's just absurd
Mainly your fault for the way that you dance
And now I
Jizz in my pants
Don't tell your friends, or I'll say you're a slut
Plus it's your fault, you were rubbing my butt
I'm very sensitive, some would say that's a plus
Now I'll go home and change
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-358?post=121332177#post-121332177

Godfather wrote:
ss_lemonade wrote:Speaking of Last of Us 2 trolls, I always wondered what haters actually feel about the game. My brother is type who would hate it (anti-woke, addicted to conspiracies, etc) and sure enough, he was vocal about how he hated the game when it came out. What I find interesting is after I shared my library to him, he played the game more than I did (and I loved the game) and got most of the trophies too, based on his PSN user. So was he just cursing at the game all throughout his playthrough, or is this what these types of people just do?
Some kind of virtue signaling, I'd guess? Has to make a stand to gain the approval of his shitbag peers, even though he privately loves the game.
 Thinking
Poetry is written by privileged folks that don't have to till the land.
Plagiarize wrote:Here is my eight word review.

Cops bad. Trans folk good. Dev Patel hot.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/monkey-man-review-and-impressions-thread.826359/page-3?post=121402617#post-121402617

The trans ninjas in this movie were so fucking lame and out of left field, the fact they see a bearded lady as good representation lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-360?post=121399098#post-121399098

Crossing Eden wrote:Some peeps seriously need to have been told at some point in their lives that being horny is not a personality. But lowkey that would require having a friend circle in the first place, I get the feeling for so many of these hentai addicted creeps that that's a hard task so their only means of feedback is either other likeminded creeps online.
Thinking

Edit: Deleted post.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-360?post=121401531#post-121401531
finiri613 wrote:Uh, did the user delete their post?

plagiarize wrote:No. They did not.

Seems like it was some sort of YouTube post
[Image: GKUxu5EWkAAV9LG?format=jpg&name=medium]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvel-cinematic-universe-ot3-is-this-canon-lgbtqia-lives-matter.523146/page-139
Quote:User Banned (3 Days): Boys Club Behaviour
Bufbaf, post: 121256265, member: 1860 wrote:Jesus don't think about costume don't think about costume

Quote:User Banned (3 Days): Boys Club Behaviour
ContractHolder, post: 121257480, member: 6328 wrote:(Voice in your head): "Is this thing on? Ehem. You are thinking about the costume. Godspeed."

ContractHolder, post: 121384539, member: 6328 wrote:Hey so, I just really quickly want to apologize for the above post. Mods were absolutely right to ban me for a few days. I don't blame them for doing that. Honestly, the only thing I can say is that I must have had multiple brain cells collectively malfunction at once when responding to that post, because if I had I wouldn't have responded like that. If anyone is looking poorly on me because of that, I don't blame you. I'd probably be doing the same thing too. I don't expect this post to change any minds either. But I wanted to take responsibility for that post, and that I was an idiot for not realizing what I had just typed. And I won't do that again.

Rofl Rofl Rofl
Kobeyuck omfg
Those bans were the equivalent of the police arresting someone for a broken brake light and that retard just grovelled at the feet of the judge to ask for forgiveness.
Stockholm syndrome, man. How pathetic.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-begins-bombing-of-southern-gaza-following-collapse-of-ceasefire-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-300?post=121403487#post-121403487

effingvic wrote:Teen Vogue did a profile on Aaron Bushnell last month.
omfg
(04-07-2024, 08:29 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
finiri613 wrote:Uh, did the user delete their post?

plagiarize wrote:No. They did not.

Seems like it was some sort of YouTube post

My guess is that someone posted the Maxim Korea video where the hot female host mocks them. Naturally that must have stung
(04-07-2024, 09:18 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-begins-bombing-of-southern-gaza-following-collapse-of-ceasefire-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-300?post=121403487#post-121403487

effingvic wrote:Teen Vogue did a profile on Aaron Bushnell last month.
omfg

Weird, they left out the part where he said that there's no Israeli civilians
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-think-i-realized-that-i-have-no-real-friends.837858/

SilentEagle, post: 121405560, member: 89716 wrote:Yesterday, I was hanging out with my friends from high school. I have known them for over 10 years and I consider us to be close friends. We have a lot of fun when we hang out together, but they are strangely jealous and very materialistic. I invited a friend to eat out and he told me that it was expensive but he wouldn't mind but he said "You couldn't afford it". I don't understand why he said such a thing. My other friend was unnecessarily jealous. All three of us are 27 years old. But I get comments from outside that I look too young. More than 20 people said that I looked 20 years old at most. I'm not bragging about this, but when I said this while we were hanging out yesterday, a friend of mine got angry and claimed I was lying. Afterwards, he showed me a message from a girl saying "You look 22-23 years old" and said that I looked like I am in my 30s. Frankly, I think such a thing is very childish and I have become alienated from my friends. I enjoy hanging out with them, but they have different egos. I think I'll limit hanging out with them. After all these years I really don't have true friend.

omfg
(04-07-2024, 05:30 PM)Boredfrom wrote:

Statistically speaking, it’s the second (or first) largest religion, with most from territories with ethno nationalism mentalities.

Furthermore, I suspect that quarter in Britain are immigrants from decades ago. The idea of integrating with the host culture used to matter, with the understanding they immigrated for a reason. That’s been ignored lately. And the children of that older generation of immigrants are dumbasses rebelling against mommy and daddy by siding with isis. On principle, I think secular islam is possible. There’s the argument any examples in the past didn’t last. But that’s on ignorant westerners folding at accusations of islamophobia and other silly blaspheming. We have no issue distinguishing between different extremes of christianity, or even judaism… mostly. The back and forth of yelling islamophobia and antisemitism at any criticism is a bit silly.

The other day I saw True Lies brought up. How it’s islamophobic and bad. Then you remember like ten years ago, the Kingsman movie had a scene where westboro members are massacred inside a church. People celebrated it. It’s weird.
(04-07-2024, 09:31 PM)Polident wrote: The idea of integrating with the host culture used to matter, with the understanding they immigrated for a reason. That’s been ignored lately. And the children of that older generation of immigrants are dumbasses rebelling against mommy and daddy by siding with isis. 

This reminds me of some post that I think Lime made. Someone was talking about how there need to be better resources so immigrants can assimilate and Lime jumped in and told him off about how that's something immigrants actually don't have to do at all. Must have been years ago but it really stuck in my mind because that's the first time I heard someone be aggressively against integration of immigrants from the "progressive" side
(04-07-2024, 07:50 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
Plagiarize wrote:Here is my eight word review.

Cops bad. Trans folk good. Dev Patel hot.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/monkey-man-review-and-impressions-thread.826359/page-3?post=121402617#post-121402617

The trans ninjas in this movie were so fucking lame and out of left field, the fact they see a bearded lady as good representation lol

Please make duas for my friend Plagiarize. His life has been fraught with mental illness lately and I have grown worried. inshallah may he find his way back onto the path of righteousness.